missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

How many people are going to get the flu vaccine this year? H1N1 kills just as many people as COVID-19 and is just as dangerous but for some reason people do not give this virus any importance. They have a vaccine for this virus unlike COVID-19 but many people do not get the vaccination. :39:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Since I haven't had the flu in over 25 yrs I don't get the yearly vaccine.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

How many people are going to get the flu vaccine this year? H1N1 kills just as many people as COVID-19 and is just as dangerous but for some reason people do not give this virus any importance. They have a vaccine for this virus unlike COVID-19 but many people do not get the vaccination. :39:

I get it every year, so I'll get it this year. I had the flu several years ago and never want it again. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I take the flu shot every year.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

6 hours ago, JTC said:

Since I haven't had the flu in over 25 yrs I don't get the yearly vaccine.

I was the same way.  I am 71 and my wife is 68. Neither of us had ever had the flu till last December. Never had a flu shot. I will never miss another. I was moserable for overca month. My wife developed pneumonia and was hospitalized for 8 days. 

They say the real issue is that you can get both the flu and covid at the same time and it will multiply your chances of dying many fold. My wife is a cancer survivor and has been thru chemo and her immune system is shot. If she gets covid, she will most likely not make it. So, we take major precautions. Getting a flu shot is an easy one. 

blessings, 

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 7/30/2020 at 11:40 AM, missmuffet said:

I've been getting my flu shots each year because my doctor tells me to and the insurance covers the cost. I am not doctor, but I think a strong immunne system goes a long way towards protecting us. I try to keep my immune system strong by getting enough to eat, getting enough rest, and staying comfortably warm.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-deaths-vs-flu-deaths.html

note the date of the article. Its a lot worse now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I've been getting my flu shots each year because my doctor tells me to and the insurance covers the cost. I am not doctor, but I think a strong immunne system goes a long way towards protecting us. I try to keep my immune system strong by getting enough to eat, getting enough rest, and staying comfortably warm.

Not everyone has a good immune system. Many things can affect it. You have to build up your immune system. If you do not have a good immune system it is easy to get sick. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

28 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Not everyone has a good immune system. Many things can affect it. You have to build up your immune system. If you do not have a good immune system it is easy to get sick. 

And if you smoke, I believe you damage your lungs, making you prone to respiratory infections. I think that's what the coronavirus is.

Guest theElect777
23 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Covid19 is now considered to be a vascular virus because it attacks blood vessels in heart lungs brain everywhere.  Even your toes, that is why they turn red and purple and look like frostbite.  

No virus in history has done the things Covid19 does.  This is why I will never be convinced that it was NOT created in a bioweapons lab in Wuhan China. 

^ This description and post you provided is exactly how a Pit Viper affects its victims (read up on the Pit Viper's venom).   There is only one snake in the entire world whose venom reacts the same way way as covid-19.  Typically though, to suffer such a reaction normally requires a Pit Viper to bite you and inject its venom into you.

So here lies the question.   Let's say covid-19 is a bio-weapon.   What's interesting is how we can catch it (breathe it in - touching something and it enters us - drinking after someone).   Now what snake is able to produce these 3 effects?   A Spitting Cobra.   It's venom is able to survive being air borne and once it makes contact it will find a way through pores, mouth, eyes, nose to enter you.

Is it possible then that the greatest bio-weapon known to mankind comes from 2 venomous snakes?   One protects when air borne and the other blood clots you until you have a massive stroke and die unless they can transfuse your blood 50 times?  Plus, a Spitting Cobra causes respiratory failure which is what was first noticed about Covid-19.

Edited by theElect777