canada

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This PDF may help explain how to calculate the number of the beast.  See page 7.   Corona

Edited by rf52

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:13 PM, canada said:

HERE IS WISDOM.  Let he who hath understanding count the number ... ... ... 666.  Rev 13:18   

Did you receive God's wisdom to solve this mystery?  Do you have the understanding to solve this mystery?

Did you use one of the languages of the Bible ... Hebrew Aramaic Greek ... if not, what language did you use?

Do you think it a coincidence that the original 6 ROMAN numerals ... I V X L C D ... sum at 666.

I believe there is a direct link between counting the 666 beast and the counting of the 153 fish by Peter (who represents the papacy of the Church of Rome) but that is a story for another time.

Can you think of a logical reason why God would not tell John of Patmos the language to use?

Son of Mary David and Joseph ... son of a carpenter.

GOD=S GEMATRIA, THE VICTORS, ASONGS AND HARPS@

The victors with Aharps@.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.  Rev 15:2.

AHarps@ are a sign of prophecy.  I Chronicles 25:1-3, Ps 49:1-3.

To The Chief Musician. 

Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world: Both low and high, rich and poor, together.  My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. 

I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.

Psalm 49.

Wisdom and understanding are associated with solving the mystery of the beast=s number 666.  Rev 13:18.

Immediately following this Anumbering@, we read of a group with a Anew song@ that is not understood.  This is associated with Athe voice of harpers harping with their harps@.  Rev 14.

Harpers Harping with their Harps Y  AH@ is our eighth alphabet letter.

H-H-H Y Acould@ appear as Y 888

The following will likely fly like a lead balloon, as most students of prophecy only consider that God has designed the gematria of Hebrew Aramaic and Greek, but let us remember that God did not state the language to be used for the numbering.  Perhaps the reason He did not is because it was not in existence in that day.  Rev 13:18.

I believe God may have designed at least some of our language and alpha-numeric system for a specific eschatological purpose for these last days.

888  is the Greek gematria of Jesus Y Iesous.

The following examples use a most simple gematria Y A=1 Y Z=26.

IESOUS = 88

The victors over the image, mark and number sing the song of Moses.  One of his songs is in Exodus.  Another in Deut 32.  There is Rabbinic thought that it contains the cryptogram (gematria) of Moses= name, which is Y 345.

In that the victors over the number sing the Song of Moses, and that gematria is required to solve this mystery, it should not surprise us to find gematria hidden in one of Moses= songs.

Nothing is covered that will not be revealed or hidden that will not be known.

Matt 1:26

EXODUS = 88

DAYSTAR = 88

TEHILLIM = 88

THE SONG = 88

GOD=S HARP = 88

GOD IS ONE = 88

LIKE A LION = 88

PASCHAL LAMB = 88

The Atrump of God@.  I was in the Spirit on the Lord=s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega Y

VISION = 88

TRUMP = 88

SALPIGX = 88

The longest chapter in the Bible is Psalm 119, it is an Aacrostic@.  One who arranges things alphabetically, such as the acrostic verses, is referred to as an Abecedarius. 

ABECEDARIUS = 88

ACROSTIC = 88

VERSES = 88

It is said that the term Ason of man@ occurs 88 times in the NT when referring to Jesus.

Emmanuel in Matt 1:23 is spelt with an AE@, but in Isaiah 8:8 it is spelt with an AI@.

IMMANUEL = 88

Regarding the Alpha and Omega, the A and Z in the Greek text of Revelation,   AAlpha@ is spelt out in full, but AOmega@ is not, the low case symbol is used.  The low case w in Greek symbolizes the value 800.

I am Alpha and YYw

I am Alpha and Y Y 800

If Immanuel is 88 and Omega is 800, would it be by design that together, they sum at the number of Jesus?  Y 888

I am sure all would agree that the purpose of the biblical Hebrew and Greek gematria is to give evidence as to the inspiration of His Word, whereas the Apurpose@ of English gematria (I believe) is geared more to the understanding and interpretation of some of the mysteries of the book of Revelation.

Please do not display your ignorance of the subject by equating simple A B C = 1 2 3 etc. with the occult practice of 'numerology" ... they are poles apart.

Here is wisdom.  Let him that hath understanding count the number ... ... ... ... Rev 13:18

Edited by canada
addition

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

This one is not easy for me at all but I do want to chime in to show I’ve read this thread. 

ALL I have to offer is...6 is the number for MAN.  This convinces me the Antichrist will be a man before he becomes THE BEAST.  Sorry but that’s all I got....I know not much.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 8/3/2020 at 8:13 PM, canada said:

HERE IS WISDOM.  Let he who hath understanding count the number ... ... ... 666.  Rev 13:18   

Did you receive God's wisdom to solve this mystery?  Do you have the understanding to solve this mystery?

Did you use one of the languages of the Bible ... Hebrew Aramaic Greek ... if not, what language did you use?

Do you think it a coincidence that the original 6 ROMAN numerals ... I V X L C D ... sum at 666.

I believe there is a direct link between counting the 666 beast and the counting of the 153 fish by Peter (who represents the papacy of the Church of Rome) but that is a story for another time.

Can you think of a logical reason why God would not tell John of Patmos the language to use?

Son of Mary David and Joseph ... son of a carpenter.

Personally I think we're not able to fully understand prophecy until the reality appears. Example: Isa 7:14, a virgin with child, isn't understood until Jesus and Mary appear. Recognizing this, we should be very careful with interpretations. Are we just following man's wisdom or God's wisdom?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I have heard some say John saw Arabic characters, not 'chi xi stigma' and it means 'In the name of Allah'. For real.

There may be something to gematria as the scripture says 'count, calculate, reckon, compute'; but I don't see it as conclusive.

If 'chi xi stigma' is written in Jewish characters it means Nero Caesar, so I have heard.

Maybe in the end 'chi xi stigma' is just a reference to a 'Human God King'. Which is why it is said in scripture:

"...and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name..."

Maybe it's not really counting that's important but the realization of what it means.

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I have heard some say John saw Arabic characters, not 'chi xi stigma' and it means 'In the name of Allah'. For real.

There may be something to gematria as the scripture says 'count, calculate, reckon, compute'; but I don't see it as conclusive.

If 'chi xi stigma' is written in Jewish characters it means Nero Caesar, so I have heard.

Maybe in the end 'chi xi stigma' is just a reference to a 'Human God King'. Which is why it is said in scripture:

"...and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name..."

Maybe it's not really counting that's important but the realization of what it means.

Partial preterists often cite Nero as the 666 beast (Qsr Nrn) ... using Hebrew gematria, but by their rules of gematria, when a "nun" is a "final" (last letter) its value is 700 by itself, nullifying Nero as the numbered one.

I believe pope John Paul II was the 666 beast (in three languages) and fulfilled the description in Rev 6:2, as the rider with "bow" and "crown" etc..  that is one reason why I am an historicist, not a futurist.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

Cause John only knew one language?  Hit me as funny anyhow.   

Something interesting I learned once was  666 - SSS - FORMS the symbol for ISIS.  That is just weird.

14 hours ago, canada said:

I believe pope John Paul II was the 666 beast (in three languages) and fulfilled the description in Rev 6:2, as the rider with "bow" and "crown" etc..  that is one reason why I am an historicist, not a futurist.

Nah, the pope never conquered the world.  Satan will (except for....)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, canada said:

Partial preterists often cite Nero as the 666 beast (Qsr Nrn) ... using Hebrew gematria, but by their rules of gematria, when a "nun" is a "final" (last letter) its value is 700 by itself, nullifying Nero as the numbered one.

It just seems pretty subjective. Many thousands of names add up to 666. A Latin variant here, drop a letter there, let's use the shortened form of the name and you get 666. I reckon the number of the beast as an identifier of ownership, fealty and loyalty. It's not primarily to identify a single person but to identify a relationship to a person.

9 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Cause John only knew one language?  Hit me as funny anyhow.   

Something interesting I learned once was  666 - SSS - FORMS the symbol for ISIS.  That is just weird.

Nah, the pope never conquered the world.  Satan will (except for....)

The pope has followers throughout the world ... he has indeed "conquered the world".

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

1 hour ago, canada said:

The pope has followers throughout the world ... he has indeed "conquered the world".

There are some other religions that would disagree don't you think?  

But with satellite tv and internet, many have now.