• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

33 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

(I will be posting a live Youtube video of this performance)

It would be best to share it with a selection of us in our PM boxes. See the post above. Let's not put this great topic and thread at risk. God bless you, bro. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

It would be best to share it with a selection of us in our PM boxes. See the post above. Let's not put this great topic and thread at risk. God bless you, bro. 

Right now, I've got a post in the video section for Bob Dylan's Like Rolling Stone awaiting approval as well as one by Zach Willliams.  I will not post videos in places we're not suppose to post.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  910
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Thanks for sharing sis, but in order we don't risk getting this thread in trouble of a shutdown, let's all observe this reminder from Worthy. 

Embedded Videos/Using the Video Forums and YouTube Links

Oh gosh, sorry. I deleted them.

Edited by SisterWells
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member

30 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Right now, I've got a post in the video section for Bob Dylan's Like Rolling Stone awaiting approval

I'd be more than pleased to have you forward to me in our PM thread of tunes we've shared. Did you like Holy Lamb ~ by Yes? 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I will not post videos in places we're not suppose to post.

Okay. That sounds great. I'll look forward to them if approved. 

31 minutes ago, SisterWells said:

Oh gosh, sorry. I deleted them.

No problem. It's just to ensure we can keep the thread alive and well. 

God bless you, dear friends. 

Edited by BeauJangles

Just now, BeauJangles said:

I'd be more than pleased to have you forward to me in our PM thread of tunes we've shared. Did you like Holy Lamb ~ (Song For Harmonic Convergence) by Yes? 

I thought there might be more common interest here.  That was my reasoning.  I'm having problems with the Dylan video.  I'll PM you when my problems clear up.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I thought there might be more common interest here.  That was my reasoning.  I'm having problems with the Dylan video.  I'll PM you when my problems clear up.

Sounds like a plan. It's odd the first one didn't go into an embedded mode but the ones after did. Perhaps just a glitch/belch from the renovation of the site. I still can't see the top bar indicating where to navigate next to the Worthy Christian Forums logo. Hopefully that can be remedied soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,811
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

On 8/11/2020 at 12:09 PM, Henry_iain said:

Please note: This is not a thread for debating what music may be listened to or not. If you want to talk about such things, start your own thread. If you think he is evil and want to say so, do it somewhere else. This is for those who like, listen to and enjoy his music or have something positive to add. :33:

One of the reasons I named the thread as I did was precisely to avoid things like this. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,811
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

12 hours ago, AND IN THIS CORNER said:

if this is reference to my post i never said he was evil I merely posted what He said...

:) I hope not.  I will take it that you were posting this for the sake of interest and not as a point of concern.  I just wanted to be sure.

guess i didn't go through all the post to catch what henry said..... since this is a Christain forum I thought it wise to include it in case you didn't already know it..

I would recommend you do read through the thread. I know it can be tedious reading through lengthy threads, but it is usually worth it, if the subject is interesting enough. 

I am well aware of this interview. But you must remember who we are talking about. Dylan has never been fond of the media or of interviews. I doubt he was being very serious here. He could have meant all sorts of things. After all, he has a gift for poetry. So no, I don't think it means what you are implying it means. 

You are welcome to share your favourite Dylan songs. Or discuss points of interest. I am sure that is what your post was intended to convey. ;) 

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Henry_iain said:

I would recommend you do read through the thread. I know it can be tedious reading through lengthy threads, but it is usually worth it, if the subject is interesting enough. 

I am well aware of this interview. But you must remember who we are talking about. Dylan has never been fond of the media or of interviews. I doubt he was being very serious here. He could have meant all sorts of things. After all, he has a gift for poetry. So no, I don't think it means what you are implying it means. 

You are welcome to share your favourite Dylan songs. Or discuss points of interest. I am sure that is what your post was intended to convey. ;) 

Indeed! Well said, bro! Coming in on dangling ends of any thread here on Worthy is not a recommended way of viewing over all topic and content quality. There are numerous gems here. Personal commentaries, memories, great thoughts from many members, tremendous lyrics and some pretty decent pics if I do say so myself. A lot of work went into this and other musical topics and entertainment subjects in this particular portion of the forum. Definitely worth reading through if not simply skimming for various points of interest. This is one of the best! 

• Loved it! 1