• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM AND THIS PLANET WILL END IN FIRE.

The time of the 7th/last trumpet is here. All of the seals have been broken and 6 of the trumpets have blown.

Jerusalem is surrounded by the 200 mill man army, who are the Kings of the East (Iran) and the forces of Magog (the unbelieving gentile nations, Syria, Russia, Egypt, etc.).

Events taking place now around the globe are leading to the end of Israel on this planet.

Nothing can stop this from happening.

==================

Right now, the War of Armageddon has already begun. It will soon end in the final battle of Armageddon which Israel will lose.

Soon it will become evident to everyone that Jerusalem is going to fall.

===================

When Jerusalem falls this time, if the planet were allowed to continue after that, Israel would soon blend in to the gentile nations and cease to be a unique genetic race.

That is why Jesus ends life on this planet, because Israel is no more.

===================

No, you don't believe it, I know. You don't want think that this could be true. It can't be true, don't let it be true. You want proof.

Turn your eyes to the Middle East.

Look at the situation there.

Understand that because of events taking place now, the politics of those who have no love for Israel, Israel will soon stand alone and isolated from supporters.

Months possibly, a few years maybe.

Israel, half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, a small country, facing the 200 mill army.

Soon everyone will watch in horror as these demon armies attack and are successful.

=====================

Not long from now, we will be standing in front of the throne and this will all be gone, this planet will fly away.

One thing that will matter most is how many souls you brought into the Ark of Jesus, His covenant.

Time is running out. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

Maybe you are thinking, 

That Israel is not surrounded by the 200 mill army right now.

-----------------

Understand that when you count a military force, you don't just count the people on the front lines, but also the active support groups, such as truckers, mechanics, cooks, etc..

So count all the military groups, Iran, Russia, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, etc., in the Middle East.

Now add all the people actively supporting those groups, most of Islam, and the people who hate, have no love for Israel around the globe.

Millions and millions easy, Over 200 mill likely, if you include the RCC.

--------------

See how the 6th trumpet winds blow across the Euphrates River, across the Euphrates River towards Jerusalem.

You may think that this event is years in the future, but it is happening right now in front of you.

The 200 mill army has Jerusalem surrounded right now.

----------

Soon Jerusalem will fall.

Then the 7th trumpet will blow, the resurrection/rapture will take place and human life on this planet will end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, abcdef said:

3 1/2 DAYS AFTER JERUSALEM FALLS JESUS WILL COME FOR THE KINGDOM AND THIS PLANET WILL END IN FIRE.

The time of the 7th/last trumpet is here. All of the seals have been broken and 6 of the trumpets have blown.

Jerusalem falls on the Day of the Lord which happens on day 1260. Daniel 12:7 would tell you that. The Seals are not ACTIONABLE, they are Prophetic in nature. They are Jesus foretelling what is about to come upon mankind over the next 42-months. The Trump all happen AFTER Jerusalem falls. 

Jerusalem is surrounded by the 200 mill man army, who are the Kings of the East (Iran) and the forces of Magog (the unbelieving gentile nations, Syria, Russia, Egypt, etc.).

There is NO HUMAN 200 million man army, this comes from men's traditions. The 200 Million Horsemen are shown in Woe #2 (Rev. 9), and they are shown to be a PLAGUE FROM God. The Kings of the East are found in Rev. 16, and they are indeed human Kings, but nowhere are they said to be 200 million. The 200 Million who KILL only those with the Mark of the Beast are not Humans on Satan's side, they are an Angelic Group who slays 1/3 of all those wicked men who have taken the Mark of the Beast. LOOK at verse 20, it identifies this as a PLAGUE FROM God !!

Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Does this sound like 200 Million Humans on horses? NO..........Its Angelic Beings SLAYING those who have taken the Mar of the Beast. You are CONFLATING Rev. ch. 9 with Rev. ch. 16. 

Events taking place now around the globe are leading to the end of Israel on this planet.

Nothing can stop this from happening.

God says that Abraham will always have seed, and that Jesus rules from Jerusalem for 1000 years.

Right now, the War of Armageddon has already begun. It will soon end in the final battle of Armageddon which Israel will lose.

Soon it will become evident to everyone that Jerusalem is going to fall.

You might need to get a new line of work. Armageddon starts at the 7th Vial, and doesn't last long because Jesus SPEAKS VICTORY.

When Jerusalem falls this time, if the planet were allowed to continue after that, Israel would soon blend in to the gentile nations and cease to be a unique genetic race.

That is why Jesus ends life on this planet, because Israel is no more.

Pure Fantasy.

No, you don't believe it, I know. You don't want think that this could be true. It can't be true, don't let it be true. You want proof.

Turn your eyes to the Middle East.

Look at the situation there.

Understand that because of events taking place now, the politics of those who have no love for Israel, Israel will soon stand alone and isolated from supporters.

Months possibly, a few years maybe.

Israel, half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, a small country, facing the 200 mill army.

Soon everyone will watch in horror as these demon armies attack and are successful.

There is no 200 Million man Army on horses, its an Angelic Army. Israel is subdued for 3.5 years, but 1/3 of Israel REPENT and Flee to Petra. You are not counting on that, even though God says its factual.

13 hours ago, abcdef said:

See how the 6th trumpet winds blow across the Euphrates River, across the Euphrates River towards Jerusalem.

You may think that this event is years in the future, but it is happening right now in front of you.

The 200 mill army has Jerusalem surrounded right now.

The 6th Trump is not the 6th Vial, again, you are CONFLATING THEM.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

There is no 200 Million man Army on horses, its an Angelic Army. Israel is subdued for 3.5 years, but 1/3 of Israel REPENT and Flee to Petra. You are not counting on that, even though God says its factual.

This is factual.

Matthew 26:30 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. 31 Then Jesus said to them, “You will all fall away because of me this night. For it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ 32 But after I am raised up, I will go before you to Galilee.” 

Zechariah 13:7 “Awake, O sword, against my shepherd,
    against the man who stands next to me,”
declares the Lord of hosts.

Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered;
    I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land, declares the Lord,
    two thirds shall be cut off and perish,
    and one third shall be left alive.
9 And I will put this third into the fire,
    and refine them as one refines silver,
    and test them as gold is tested.
They will call upon my name,
    and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
    and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Already happened, 1st century, that is factual.

8 hours ago, wingnut- said:

This is factual.

Matthew 26:30 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. 31 Then Jesus said to them, “You will all fall away because of me this night. For it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ 32 But after I am raised up, I will go before you to Galilee.” 

Zechariah 13:7 “Awake, O sword, against my shepherd,
    against the man who stands next to me,”
declares the Lord of hosts.

Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered;
    I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land, declares the Lord,
    two thirds shall be cut off and perish,
    and one third shall be left alive.
9 And I will put this third into the fire,
    and refine them as one refines silver,
    and test them as gold is tested.
They will call upon my name,
    and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
    and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Already happened, 1st century, that is factual.

Wrong Brother, look at the very next verse, Zechariah 14:1, Behold, the Day of the Lord cometh. Zechariah 13:8-9 is about the 1/3 of Jews who REPENT just before Jerusalem is conquered (Dan. 12:7) at the 1260, which is the DOTL event. 

God's original plan, REJECTED by the Jews, was for Israel to accept Jesus and then he would save them in 70 AD from the Fourth Beast. But God realized they would not repent before He even made the Prophecy, REMEMBER, the original prophecy by Jeremiah was for only a 70 year punishment cycle in Babylon, but half of the Jews wanted to stay in Babylon !! and many worshiped the Babylonian gods. Thus God extended the punishment to 70 x 7 (490 years) via three Prophetic Events during that time, the 7 x 7, the 62 x 7 and finally, the 1 x 7. 

It just astounds me at the amount of people who profess knowledge of Prophecy, then get it all so wrong. It is what it is.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

It just astounds at at the amount of people who profess knowledge of Prophecy, then get it ass so wrong. It is what it is.

More astounding that someone would think they know better than Jesus, but ok lol.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

This 200 million force must cross the Euphrates River on dry land after killing 1/3 of mankind. Yet into our future

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

This 200 million force must cross the Euphrates River on dry land after killing 1/3 of mankind. Yet into our future

In Christ

Montana Marv

The 200 Million have ZERO to do with the 6th Vial/7th Vial Armageddon battle. The 200 Million is an Angelic Army that brings PLAGUES that SLAY THOSE with the Mark of the Beast, read Rev. 9:20 again. It clearly says they bring PLAGUES that kill those who have aken the Mark of the Beast. You have Stan killing Satan. 

The Kings of the East is a Metaphor for Babylon and Persia, the Anti-Christ is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. (Old Fourth Beast's territory). To prove these are just Metaphors speaking about ALL THE BEAST KINGDOMS in general, we can look at the 6th Vial where it says ALL THE KINGS of the WHOLE WORLD gather to battle against God at Armageddon. 

So, after saying ALL THE KINGS of the WHOLE WORLD, why speak about the Kings of the East? To show, that all these Kingdoms have always been of Satan. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, and ALL THE KINGS of the WHOLE EARTH, Luke 4 tells us this, Satan told Jesus, ALL THESE KINGDOMS have been given unto me and I do as I will with them.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the "kings of the earth" and of the "whole world", to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So, if its the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD........Why mention the Kings of the Earth at all ? It becomes OVERKILL to do so right?  Right, UNLESS God wants us to know that all of these Kingdoms PAST & PRESENT are united by one central ENTITY, Satan. Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on this evil earth. Babel means confusion, the people of this world fighting their own Creator is the epitome of Confusion. 

God calls those He defeats at Armageddon, Babylon the Great.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts(Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell(Babylon/Whole World): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So, those that are Defeated at Armageddon God calls Babylon the Great, and we can see who THEY ARE........The Kings of the WHOLE EARTH, and thus the WHOLE WORLD which they lead unto the Battle of Armageddon. Babylon this = The Deceived World. CONFUSION is what Babel means. 

23 hours ago, wingnut- said:

More astounding that someone would think they know better than Jesus, but ok lol.

Jesus does not say what you say brother. Just because a SCRIPTURE is used, doesn't mean everything has to be connected as you think. Daniel chapter 5 is used for the Revelation 17 Harlot, that doesn't mean Rev. 17 happened back in Babylon's time brother. Rev. 12 talks about the Genesis 37:9 dream, but it happens during the 70th week. God/Jesus uses crossover scriptures all the time. My point is/was, you should be able to add all the clues up and understand its all future. If we take one verse or one clue we are going against God's own idiom, Here a little, there a little, line upon line, precept upon precept. 

God Bless. Prophecy is not easy and the truth is most people are not called unto it in full, so its not going to be revealed unto them in full. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus does not say what you say brother. Jesus because a SCRIPTURE is used, doesn't mean everything has to be connected as you think. Daniel chapter 5 is used for the Revelation 17 Harlot, that doesn't mean Rev. 17 happened back in Babylon's time brother. Rev. 12 talks about the Genesis 37:9 dream, but it happens during the 70th week. God/Jesus uses crossover scriptures all the time. My point is/was, you should be able to add all the clues up and understand its all future. If we take one verse or one clue we are going against God's own idiom, Here a little, there a little, line upon line, precept upon precept. 

God Bless. Prophecy is not easy and the truth is most people are not called unto it in full, so its not going to be revealed unto them in full. 

Well I hate to break it to ya, but the shepherd won't be struck again.  If Jesus tells you a prophecy is fulfilled, you should probably accept that, and if you did some study on the history of the early church you would know that it did in fact happen in the 1st century.  But if your practice is to look for fulfilled prophecies, I guess you are also looking for a virgin birth.  Good luck with that!