• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Well I hate to break it to ya, but the shepherd won't be struck again.  If Jesus tells you a prophecy is fulfilled, you should probably accept that, and if you did some study on the history of the early church you would know that it did in fact happen in the 1st century.  But if your practice is to look for fulfilled prophecies, I guess you are also looking for a virgin birth.  Good luck with that!

Let me go ahead and prove to you Zechariah 13 is all about the End Times. As is chapters 12 and 14. Maybe that will overpower your one verse which I see you misconstruing. Number 1, have 1/3 of the Jews REPENTED or TURNED to Jesus Christ/God? Answer, NO, not yet, and thus Zechariah 13 can not be a past event, you just so happen to question me about three chapters I am well acquainted with.

We can walk this "TIMING ISSUE" down from chapter 12 to chapter 14 to get the EXACT TIME these three chapters are speaking about, you are ignoring all the verses in all the chapters and clinging to one verse you are misconstruing. 

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

""""The ABOVE is a well noted END TIME PROPHECY about Jerusalem in the End Times. It specifically says IN THAT DAY and that God will OPEN His eyes to the house of Judah once again.""""

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

""""The ABOVE, imho is about the Six Days War that happened about 50 some odd years ago. The Jews defeated all the Arab Nations in a miraculous achievement and won back "TOTAL CONTROL" of Jerusalem.""""

WE NOW SKIP FORWARD TO THE 70TH WEEK !!

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Next, one of my favorite, and most studied scriptures/passages.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. 2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. 4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive: But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

""""So, what does this all mean? Well, its pretty simple tbh. IN THAT DAY simply means on the day that the Jews turn back unto God (Malachi 4:5-6 speaks about THAT DAY). So, Zechariah says on the day Israel Repents, the day shown in Zechariah 12:10, the day when Israel Mourns for the One they pierced (Jesus Christ), God will release the Holy Spirit on the House of David like the verse says, AND as Zechariah 13:1 says, IN THAT DAY......(The day Israel REPENTS).......There will be a Fountain (Blood of Jesus) will be OPENED to the House of David/Israel for its inhabitants, FOR........FOR.........FOR..........SINS & UNCLEANNESS !!

In other word, Israel finally ATONES as a Nation, which is what the 70th Week Prophecy is all about to start with, before the 70th week can come to pass, the Prophecy says Israel MUST REPENT. God tells Zechariah in verse 2 that IN THAT DAY (the day Israel repents) He will cut off the Idols (False Law of Moses Sacrifices along with other false gods) AND cause the so called prophets and the UNCLEAN SPIRITS to pass out of the land. This means of course false god worship, but it also means Judaism as we know it now, their false prophet Rabbis will of course be shown to have been LIARS about Jesus Christ and about the living God. And it will come to pass when they [TRY TO] Prophecy that their own parents will be against them and "thrust them through/kill them", (in other words, they will not be listened to anymore). But for the most part, those old Rabbis and Judean Prophets of Israel will be ASHAMED of their former understandings, they will realize they were wrong, they will no longer wear their flashy garments as if to say "LOOK AT ME". They will then say, "I AM NO PROPHET" I am but a normal husband/man.""""

We now get both a FLASH-FORWARD and a FLASHBACK all in two verses, but it makes perfect sense.

Zechariah 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

""""Why are the ABOVE verses in these End Time Passages? Well, Jesus in there because he is the Central Theme of the REPENTANCE shown in Zechariah 12:10, the one Israel shall MOURN OVER, the one on Zechariah 13:1 that OPENS the Fountain  to the House of David via his BLOOD that he shed !! Which finally covers the House of David/Israel/Jews once the REPENT as verse 1 says they do !! Then in verse 2 God cuts off the UNBELIEVERS. You see, the central theme to Israel is the Messiah who comes at the very end to save them, but they have been blinded as a Nation to the fact that Jesus came back first to die for heir sins. As I stated, God calls Israel to REPENTANCE, then CUTS OFF the Unbelievers !! What does that sound like? Well, it sounds like verses 8 and 9 BELOW.""""

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

""""So, God calls Israel unto Repentance via the Two-witnesses (Malachi 4:5-6/Elijah comes BEFORE the DOTL to call Israel to Repentance), thus 1/3 of all the Jews REPENT, and those are the ones that Flee Judea to the Mountains of the Petra area (Matt. 24:15-17) also known as the Petra/Bozrah area. God says he will try them with fire and refine them as silver, but He also says that he will CUT OFF the 2/3 of the Jews who refuse to Repent, thus they will indeed perish (at the hands of the Anti-Christ no doubt). God says the 1/3 who Repent will call Him the Lord God and he will call them His people. AMEN. The very next verse is what? The Coming Day of the Lord or God's Wrath, and on that very day is when the Anti-Christ chooses to go forth Conquering, you see that Asteroid Strike of Rev. chapter 8 gives him the chaos he needs to go forth Conquering on. Satan (Dark Sentences) leads him, thus he is a Brilliant tactician, what better day to Conquer on than a day that wipes out a 1/3 of the world via an asteroid strike !! He indeed understands all these things, hes evil.""""

The coming Day of the Lord

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

""""So, on the Day of the Lord (1260 event shown in Daniel 12:7) Jerusalem/Israel shall be Conquered. This proves Zechariah 12:2-9 is about the Six Days War, God is protecting them and fighting their battles for them, but here, during the LAST WEEK of Judgment, the 70th week, we see God allows Israel to be Conquered in order to bring Israel to Repentance, this is what the 70th week is all about, getting Israel to REPENT/Atone for their sins. Elijah is sent back, and many Jews see what is coming on the horizon, just like Hitler in the late 30's, people could foresee what was about to befall mankind. Elijah and the other Witness (probably Moses), calls Israel to Repent just before the DOTL, and thus when the Jews see the AoD (which happens 30 days BEFORE the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem to become the Beast) they thus know to Flee Judea (the AoD is a SIGN) unto the Mountains of the Peta/Bozrah area, where God will protect them for 1260 days as Revelation 12 shows us. Jerusalem is SACKED/Israel is Conquered, just like Daniel 12:7 says will happen, the AoD is placed in the Temple by the False Prophet (Jewish High Priest) who also TAKES AWAY (Forbids Jesus Worship by the 1/3 who REPENTED) The Sacrifice who is of course Jesus Christ (our SACRIFICE) and then places the IMAGE of this E.U. President (AoD) in the Temple of God at the 1290, which is 30 days BEFORE the 1260, thus THE BLESSING is the 1335, or the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God.""""

The Second Coming BELOW:

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

""""So, verses 1 and 2 is the Anti-Christ Conquering Israel/Jerusalem/Jews on the Day of the Lord or at the 1260, in the Middle of the Week, then in verses 3 and 4 and further on, but 3 and 4 suffices, we see Jesus landing on the Mt. of Olives and DEFEATING the Nations who fight against him (Revelation 16:19) and of course defeating the Anti-Christ, False Prophet AND Satan, or Babylon the Great. We also see the Mt. of Olives SPLITTING, so we know its the very END TIMES.""""

THE ABOVE shows brother that you take ONE VERSE/Passage out of its Contextual understanding and deem it to be 2000 years or so ago, when God/Zechariah is only pointing to Jesus as the Messianic figure whom died for them 2000 years ago, the Prophecy in all three of those chapters are ALL about the very End Times that is nigh upon us at this very moment in time. Elsewhere in these passages it also points toward the Messianic death of Jesus, but the Prophecy is ALL ABOUT the coming 70th week end times. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

WE NOW SKIP FORWARD TO THE 70TH WEEK !!

This is where your entire theory falls apart, you don't understand Daniel's prophecy and still look to events that are fulfilled.

4 hours ago, wingnut- said:

This is where your entire theory falls apart, you don't understand Daniel's prophecy and still look to events that are fulfilled.

Ohhhh, I skipped from the Six Days War (1967) to the 70th week which will be upon us in a few years. I am thinking in the late 2020's. 

I don't have theories, I understand prophecy. 

I explained it all to you, if you can't get it its because you 1.) Refused to read it or 2.) Don't want to see the facts.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, wingnut- said:

So Daniels people have been in millennial bliss for the past 2,000 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 8/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, Revelation Man said:

Jerusalem falls on the Day of the Lord which happens on day 1260. Daniel 12:7 would tell you that.

There is a day of the Lord against Jerusalem, in the 67 AD- 70 AD ish time period. Peter spoke about it in Acts 2:16-21.

Then, there is a day of the Lord against Jerusalem still in the future. That is described in 2 Pet 3:12-13, where the planet is destroyed by fire Rev 20:9.

-------------------

Rev 6:12-17, Acts 2:16-21, The 6th seal, describes the 70 AD day of the Lord.

Rev 11:14-19, The 7th trumpet, describes the final day that ends in fire.

-----

Zech 14:1-2, 8, is describing the 70 AD destruction. The living waters are the Holy Spirit that began to flow from the Pentecost kingdom/church, after Jesus walked on the Mount.

The battle that Jesus fights is with the spiritual sword of the gospel to save souls.

John 18:36, Jesus said that His kingdom is not of this world, or His servants would fight, that is, use material weapons.

But since His kingdom is spiritual, we use spiritual weapons, the gospel sword, to bring the souls to salvation.

We want souls to die to this world and become alive to God.

So that is the symbolism used here. It is not a material battle that Jesus fights, but spiritual.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, Revelation Man said:

Jerusalem falls on the Day of the Lord which happens on day 1260. Daniel 12:7 would tell you that.

Ok, guess what? I agree with you, ha, ha.

Except that we have a different time lines.

The times are not years, in this case.

-----------

The angel in Dan 12:7, says that there is 3 1/2 times until the scattering of the power of the holy people and all these things in the last vision are finished.

So the angel in Babylon speaking in Daniel's time, says that it will be 3 1/2 times, from the captivity in Babylon until the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem.

That 3 1/2 times, the first 3 1/2 times, that the angel spoke about, ended at the day of the Lord in the 67 AD-70 AD ish time frame when Jerusalem fell to the Romans and the people of Israel were scattered into the gentile nations.

--------

The second 3 1/2 times (3 1/2t's), is from 70 AD until 1967 when Jerusalem was restored to Israel.

This is also the great tribulation period.

This second 3 1/2t's is what the Revelation is focused on.

This 70 AD -1967 time period is seen as the 2 Witnesses (2W's) while in sackcloth in the wilderness in Rev 11, outside of the city of Jerusalem.

The woman in the wilderness in Rev 12 is showing the same time period. The 3 1/2 t's end when she is restored to Jerusalem.

The 1260 days and the 42 months are symbolic, showing that they are the same time period.

That is, they both represent the same 3 1/2t's. The 2nd 3 1/2t's.

--------

So, when you put the first 3 1/2t's, from Babylon until 70 AD,

Together with the second 3 12t's, from 70 AD until 1967,

You end up with a 7 times, time period, from Babylon until 1967.

This is the same time period shown by the statue in Dan 2.

--------

The question of the people of Daniel's day was, "How long until Israel is restored to control of Jerusalem?"

The answer is 7 times. Babylon until 1967.

The statue of Dan.2 begins with the head of gold when Israel loses control over Jerusalem and is taken to Babylon.

The statue ends when Israel is restored to Jerusalem, 1967.

So, the 7 times is the same time period as the statue in Dan. 2.

Not 7 years, centuries and centuries and millenniums.

----------

Here is the truth dear brother, the stone is about to strike.

When the stone strikes, it is the end of this planet, then judgment and eternity will begin.

------------

On 8/15/2020 at 2:44 PM, Montana Marv said:

This 200 million force must cross the Euphrates River on dry land after killing 1/3 of mankind. Yet into our future

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Marv,

The drying of the Euphrates River in Rev 16 is not literal.

Rev 17 tells us that the waters are people.

So the River represents the people of that area.

After 2001 Mr Bush dried up the power of the people of that area.

That is what allows the kings of the east (Iran) to attack Jerusalem.

Iran and Iraq fought a 10 year war, so Iraq was keeping Iran from the power to attack Jerusalem.

But now that the people and strength of that area, Iraq, is gone, "dried up", Iran can now attack Jerusalem.

Once Iran conquers Jerusalem, 

Then the 7th vial.

----

Saddam Hussein sat on a wall,

Saddam Hussein had a great fall,

All the Bush horses,

And all the Bush men,

Could not put Iraq back together again.

(By abcdef)

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So Daniels people have been in millennial bliss for the past 2,000 years.

I don't recall saying anything about the millennium.  I do think however if Daniel is not understood then it most likely leads to the wrong conclusions.  For example, are you aware that the land sat there desolate until the late 19th century?  When Mark Twain visited the land and wrote about how desolate it was, not even beasts to be found, it stirred up their hearts to return to their home land.  What event led to this desolation?

23 hours ago, abcdef said:

There is a day of the Lord against Jerusalem, in the 67 AD- 70 AD ish time period. Peter spoke about it in Acts 2:16-21.

Then, there is a day of the Lord against Jerusalem still in the future. That is described in 2 Pet 3:12-13, where the planet is destroyed by fire Rev 20:9.

-------------------

Rev 6:12-17, Acts 2:16-21, The 6th seal, describes the 70 AD day of the Lord.

Rev 11:14-19, The 7th trumpet, describes the final day that ends in fire.

-----

Zech 14:1-2, 8, is describing the 70 AD destruction. The living waters are the Holy Spirit that began to flow from the Pentecost kingdom/church, after Jesus walked on the Mount.

The battle that Jesus fights is with the spiritual sword of the gospel to save souls.

John 18:36, Jesus said that His kingdom is not of this world, or His servants would fight, that is, use material weapons.

But since His kingdom is spiritual, we use spiritual weapons, the gospel sword, to bring the souls to salvation.

We want souls to die to this world and become alive to God.

So that is the symbolism used here. It is not a material battle that Jesus fights, but spiritual.

The Day of the Lord is ONE DAY His Wrath begins on, its not ONE DAY. And there is NOWHERE in 70 AD where a 1/3 of the Jews Repented. 

20 hours ago, abcdef said:

Ok, guess what? I agree with you, ha, ha.

Except that we have a different time lines.

The times are not years, in this case.

The 1260 days are 1260 days during the coming 70th week.

The angel in Dan 12:7, says that there is 3 1/2 times until the scattering of the power of the holy people and all these things in the last vision are finished.

So the angel in Babylon speaking in Daniel's time, says that it will be 3 1/2 times, from the captivity in Babylon until the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem.

That 3 1/2 times, the first 3 1/2 times, that the angel spoke about, ended at the day of the Lord in the 67 AD-70 AD ish time frame when Jerusalem fell to the Romans and the people of Israel were scattered into the gentile nations.

The Man in Linen was Jesus, Gabriel was with him. Jesus said it will be 1260 days from the time the Jews lose POWER until all these Wonders End (Second Coming). Then Daniel in verse 8 asks the same exact question Gabriel posed, HOW LONG TILL THESE WONDERS END? And then Jesus says it will be 1290 days from the time the Sacrifice is taken away (Jesus Worship) and the AoD is placed in the Temple [UNTIL THESE WONDERS END] which men's the Second Coming. And the 1335 Blessing will be 1335 days until THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming). The False Prophet (Jewish High Priest) places the AoD after FORBIDDING Jesus Worship in the Temple, He does this 1290 days from the Second Coming, 30 days before the 1260, and the 1335 is THE BLESSING (Two-witnesses) showing up 75 days before the 1260 (DOTL) to turn Israel back unto God (Malachi 4:5-6 says so). 

No one understands these things tbh. God has revealed them to me who probably has just prayed and outworked everybody else on these things, I have been like a dog on a treed possum, I never stop. Thus I am given deep understandings. 

The second 3 1/2 times (3 1/2t's), is from 70 AD until 1967 when Jerusalem was restored to Israel.

This is also the great tribulation period.

This second 3 1/2t's is what the Revelation is focused on.

This 70 AD -1967 time period is seen as the 2 Witnesses (2W's) while in sackcloth in the wilderness in Rev 11, outside of the city of Jerusalem.

The woman in the wilderness in Rev 12 is showing the same time period. The 3 1/2 t's end when she is restored to Jerusalem.

The 1260 days and the 42 months are symbolic, showing that they are the same time period.

That is, they both represent the same 3 1/2t's. The 2nd 3 1/2t's.

70 AD was God forsaking Israel for nigh 2000 years, its the Valley of dry bones Prophecy. It has nothing to do with 1948, save that is when God breathed life back into those bones. None of the Prophecies were about 70 AD as per the end times. 

So, when you put the first 3 1/2t's, from Babylon until 70 AD,

Together with the second 3 12t's, from 70 AD until 1967,

You end up with a 7 times, time period, from Babylon until 1967.

This is the same time period shown by the statue in Dan 2.

There is but one Great Tribulation period, when Jesus Returns to save Israel. ONE. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 8/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, Revelation Man said:

Let me go ahead and prove to you Zechariah 13 is all about the End Times. As is chapters 12 and 14. Maybe that will overpower your one verse which I see you misconstruing. Number 1, have 1/3 of the Jews REPENTED or TURNED to Jesus Christ/God? Answer, NO, not yet, and thus Zechariah 13 can not be a past event, you just so happen to question me about three chapters I am well acquainted with.

I'm going to address your post for  the benefit of others, since you have made it quite clear you find yourself infallible and anyone that disagrees just doesn't know prophecy as stated in your initial response to me.  So let's just see.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

""""The ABOVE is a well noted END TIME PROPHECY about Jerusalem in the End Times. It specifically says IN THAT DAY and that God will OPEN His eyes to the house of Judah once again.""""

So what you have here is a 21st century or beyond event, in which the people of this day are going to abandon their modern weapons of war and revert back to riding on horses and using swords I guess, and this seems sensible to you?  Strange, because having grown up around horses what I have found is most people today don't even know how to mount a horse, much less ride one.  In regards to the stone that is being referred to above that cuts people to pieces, have you heard?

Matthew 21:7 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ 38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.’ 39 And they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. 40 When therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?” 41 They said to him, “He will put those wretches to a miserable death and let out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him the fruits in their seasons.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone that the builders rejected
    has become the cornerstone;
this was the Lord's doing,
    and it is marvelous in our eyes’?

43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits. 44 And the one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; and when it falls on anyone, it will crush him.”

What do you suppose represents those other tenants that give Him fruit in due season?

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

John 19:35 He who saw it has borne witness—his testimony is true, and he knows that he is telling the truth—that you also may believe. 36 For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” 37 And again another Scripture says, “They will look on him whom they have pierced.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Psalms 36:7 How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
    The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house,
    and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
    in your light do we see light.

Psalms 68:26 “Bless God in the great congregation,
    the Lord, O you who are of Israel's fountain!

Jeremiah 17:13  O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shame; those who turn away from you shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living water.

And last and most importantly.

John 4:13 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. 4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive: But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

How many prophets have come forward in Jerusalem since the 1st century?

Elijah is sent back

Again, looking to the future for something that already happened.

Matthew 11:7 As they went away, Jesus began to speak to the crowds concerning John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind? 8 What then did you go out to see? A man dressed in soft clothing? Behold, those who wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 10 This is he of whom it is written,

“‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face,
    who will prepare your way before you.’

11 Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John, 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.