IGNORED

Peace Treaty With Israel Just Signed

Firebirdman55

Guest theElect777

It irks me that Israel has went to the United nations 3 times requiring permission to build something upon THEIR own land and has been denied all 3 times.   The Muslim Nations in the U.N. and NATO are the majority vote.  This is why Trump threatened them by stopping the USA's financial support to them.   But this Treaty very well could lead to the 3rd Temple finally being built.   

Just now, theElect777 said:

It irks me that Israel has went to the United nations 3 times requiring permission to build something upon THEIR own land and has been denied all 3 times.   The Muslim Nations in the U.N. and NATO are the majority vote.  This is why Trump threatened them by stopping the USA's financial support to them.   But this Treaty very well could lead to the 3rd Temple finally being built.   

As in my last post everyone has wanted it built for one reason or another.  It has just been a question of timing.  It seems that the time is now at hand.

Guest theElect777
Just now, ChickenCoop said:

I would think they would want it to be built in order for the antichrist to rise to power. Me too, but so the antichrist can be defeated and then finally have the kingdom of God complete as in new heaven and new Earth. 

Everyone wants the temple built for one reason or another. 

Here's what I find interesting the most.   Both the Jews and Muslims are looking for their Promised Messiah.   Both believe their Messiah is just around the corner before making his appearance.    Iran a year ago was spouting off about going to war to usher in their Messiah.   This Temple no doubt will be a bargaining chip VERY SOON.

Guest theElect777
Just now, ChickenCoop said:

As in my last post everyone has wanted it built for one reason or another.  It has just been a question of timing.  It seems that the time is now at hand.

I agree and this Peace Treaty could be what does it.

1 minute ago, theElect777 said:

I agree and this Peace Treaty could be what does it.

Years ago I thought that the year 2020 would be a year of huge events signaling in the Rapture and the Second Coming. 

You might think this is silly,  but I was combining Let those who have eyes see, and that 2020 means perfect vision. 

Well,  it has been quite a year so far.  What's next.........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 hours ago, Firebirdman55 said:

It was just announced that an agreement was signed between Israel and UAE. Is this THE peace treaty that we’ve all been waiting for? 

No. Not quite yet. With this as of yesterday's events, it's not likely. 

1. Israel responds to fire balloons from Gaza Strip with ...

https://cbsnews.com/news/israel-gaza-bombing...

9 hours ago · Israel responds to fire balloons from Gaza Strip with fighter jet strikes August 13, 2020 / 10:55 AM / AFP Smoke and flames rise after war planes belonging to the Israeli army carried out...

2. Israel strikes Gaza militant sites after incendiary balloons

18 hours ago · GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military said it struck Hamas militant sites in the Gaza Strip early Thursday in response to continued launches of explosives-laden balloons from the Palestinian territory into Israel.

3. Israel strikes Gaza militant sites after incendiary ...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Israel-strikes...

18 hours ago · GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military said it struck Hamas militant sites in the Gaza Strip early Thursday in response to continued launches of explosives-laden balloons

4. Israel launches fresh strikes on Hamas targets in Gaza ...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/israel...

18 hours ago · Israel’s military said Thursday it had carried out fresh overnight strikes on Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, in response to incendiary balloons launched across the border from the Palestinian...

5. Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza After Terror Group ...

https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/08/12/israel-strikes-hamas-targets-in-gaza-after...

1 day ago · JNS.org – Israel carried out retaliatory strikes on Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip overnight Tuesday following a spate of arson attacks on Israeli communities in the western Negev. On Tuesday

41 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:
42 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

Trump tweeted about it like he was a major player in the deal.

Not surprised.

There's always the tendency to jump on the bandwagon for an opportunist moment. Then again, most world leaders are pretty quick to take credit when and where it hasn't been earned or deserved. No swipe on the president, really. He does stand behind the sovereignty of Israel.

That means a lot to me personally and as an American. As long as we abide by our support, we shall continue to prosper and do alright. Take that support away or turn our backs, we are toast as a nation. It's the Abrahamic Covenant of promise. There's more of course, but this expresses the basics. 

GENESIS 12:3 KJV "And I will blesse them that blesse thee ...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Genesis-12-3

- King James Version And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." - New American Standard Version (1995) and I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

38 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Years ago I thought that the year 2020 would be a year the Second Coming. 

You know what, brother? Back around the turn of the century, I was pretty much in expectancy that it would occur by 2010. The thought was, "Give it a decade... it's bound to happen by then." It didn't, of course. Personally speaking, I wish it had. I really do. I'm battle worn and world weary. Just longing for home in Heaven. Most of my family and friends are there already and waiting to reunite. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

31 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

No. Not quite yet. With this as of yesterday's events, it's not likely. 

1. Israel responds to fire balloons from Gaza Strip with ...

https://cbsnews.com/news/israel-gaza-bombing...

9 hours ago · Israel responds to fire balloons from Gaza Strip with fighter jet strikes August 13, 2020 / 10:55 AM / AFP Smoke and flames rise after war planes belonging to the Israeli army carried out...

2. Israel strikes Gaza militant sites after incendiary balloons

18 hours ago · GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military said it struck Hamas militant sites in the Gaza Strip early Thursday in response to continued launches of explosives-laden balloons from the Palestinian territory into Israel.

3. Israel strikes Gaza militant sites after incendiary ...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Israel-strikes...

18 hours ago · GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military said it struck Hamas militant sites in the Gaza Strip early Thursday in response to continued launches of explosives-laden balloons

4. Israel launches fresh strikes on Hamas targets in Gaza ...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/israel...

18 hours ago · Israel’s military said Thursday it had carried out fresh overnight strikes on Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, in response to incendiary balloons launched across the border from the Palestinian...

5. Israel Strikes Hamas Targets in Gaza After Terror Group ...

https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/08/12/israel-strikes-hamas-targets-in-gaza-after...

1 day ago · JNS.org – Israel carried out retaliatory strikes on Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip overnight Tuesday following a spate of arson attacks on Israeli communities in the western Negev. On Tuesday

The War of Armageddon has already begun.

The final battle of Armageddon is almost here.

9 minutes ago, abcdef said:

The War of Armageddon has already begun.

The final battle of Armageddon is almost here.

As a dispensationalist, I adhere to this event occurring at the conclusion of the Millennial Reign, also known as, "The Thousand Year Reign". Why? Because we haven't seen the descriptions of the war John speaks of in Revelation. Not anywhere close. It's going to be more horrendous than we can fathom. 

• Well Said! 1