• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, R. Hartono said:

Their purpose is to replace the raptured church n the Ministry of God return to Old Testament style where disobedience is punished severely. Remember Elijah slaughtered hundreds of baal priests ?

If only there was any scripture to back that up, the first part I mean.  Yes, I read the whole story.  But he wasn't the only one who did that, was he?  And look at what happen to Korah and them.   Look at Jehu?    But seeing there isn't a gentile church, it just cant be.  Because there are no gentiles in Christ.   Here let the WORD of GOD prove it.  

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS? NOT IN GODS PLAN there isn't.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS?  NOT IN THE WORD OF GOD THERE ISN'T.  

WISDOM OF MAN WORKING ITS TWISTS AND EXCUSES TO BACK UP A DOCTRINE THAT TEACHES THAT GOD SETS UP TESTING  FOR ALL....(WHO SENT THE FOOLISH SHEPHERD?)  

EXCEPT OF COURSE THE "GENTILE CHURCH".  THE CHURCHE YOU TELL ME IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST YET GODS WORD TELLS ME IN REVELATION THIS IS HOW SHE IS LOOKING TO HIM RIGHT BEFORE THE TESTING /TRIBULATION. 

IF YOU WERE THE LORD,  WOULD YOU THINK IT A GOOD IDEA TO TEST THE LITTLE LADY SPOKEN OF HERE? 
DOES SHE SEEM TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH? 
IS THIS WHO YOU WISH TO REIGN AND BE PRIESTS WITH YOU FOR 1000 YRS?
IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THIS MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

THOU hast left thy first love, AND  HAS Them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. AND them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate AND  thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols AND EVEN THOUGH Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. THERE ARE STILL THOSE 
 that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: THEY ARE TOLD 
I counsel thee to buy of Me GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

THAT IS YOUR "RAPTURED" CHURCH RIGHT THERE.  READ IT AGAIN.  THAT IS WHO YOU ARE TELLING ME IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

AND WHAT IS THE CHURCH THREATENED WITH DURING THIS?

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.  AND  AGAIN Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouthAND  If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Do you remember who He comes upon as a thief?  THEM.  DO YOU KNOW WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HOUR HE COMES? THEM.

AND WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN?  

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; (LIKE THEY ARE ALL "ONE")

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. 

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.  And I will give him the morning star.
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

7 TIMES "TO HIM"  IT BECOMES THE INDIVIDUALS CHOICE.  THERE CAN BE NO "CHURCH" DURING THE TRIB BECAUSE ALL CHURCHES WILL BE WORSHIPPING SATAN, WHETHER THEY KNOW IT OR NOT (DECEIVED)  

7 TIMES HE THAT HATH AN EAR

7 TIMES HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES

AND JUST TO BE SURE WE ARE BOTH AWARE OF "WHAT"/"WHOM" TO OVERCOME I'LL GIVE THE GREEK PHRASING  AND WORD DEFINITION OF 

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev 6:2  And I looked and behold, a horse white and the {one} sitting on it having a bow and was given to him a crown and he went forth overcoming and that he might conquer.

3528  nikao"
to conquer, prevail, am victorious, overcome, prevail, subdue

properly, conquer (overcome)
to carry offf the victory, come off victorious.  The verb implies a battle

AND DO YOU KNOW IT IS THE EXACT WORD THAT IS USED TO THE CHURCHES WHEN TOLD TO "OVERCOME"?  THAT LEAVES US WITHOUT QUESTION AS TO "WHOM" WE ARE TO OVERCOME.  NOT TALKING ABOUT THE EVERDAY PROBLEMS EVERYONE HAS FACED IN THE LAST FEW THOUSAND YEARS BUT AS THE WORD INSTRUCTS

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

James 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Romans 12:4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

SO HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO GO BEFORE THE TEST BEGINS, GIVEN THE CHOICE, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, PRE TRIB.  I JUST FIGURED I SHOULD TELL YOU BECAUSE AS WE ARE ONE BODY, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CONVINCE ME TO LEAVE AND YOU CAN'T.  SO GET YOURSELF READY FOR THE LONG HAUL.  SELL THE DRESS AND ARMOR UP.  YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO USE THAT POWER YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN OVER ALL YOUR ENEMIES.  YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STAND, OVERCOME, AND ENDURE TO THE END WITH ME.  SO DON'T BE DECEIVED.  UNTIL YOU ARE IN YOUR SPIRITUAL BODY, CHRIST HASN'T RETURNED.  NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE TRIES TO SELL YOU, DON'T BUY IT.  

SO SOME WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE I DEPEND UPON 

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

If only there was any scripture to back that up, the first part I mean.  Yes, I read the whole story.  But he wasn't the only one who did that, was he?  And look at what happen to Korah and them.   Look at Jehu?    But seeing there isn't a gentile church, it just cant be.  Because there are no gentiles in Christ.   Here let the WORD of GOD prove it.  

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS? NOT IN GODS PLAN there isn't.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

IS THERE A WAY AROUND THIS?  NOT IN THE WORD OF GOD THERE ISN'T.  

WISDOM OF MAN WORKING ITS TWISTS AND EXCUSES TO BACK UP A DOCTRINE THAT TEACHES THAT GOD SETS UP TESTING  FOR ALL....(WHO SENT THE FOOLISH SHEPHERD?)  

EXCEPT OF COURSE THE "GENTILE CHURCH".  THE CHURCHE YOU TELL ME IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST YET GODS WORD TELLS ME IN REVELATION THIS IS HOW SHE IS LOOKING TO HIM RIGHT BEFORE THE TESTING /TRIBULATION. 

IF YOU WERE THE LORD,  WOULD YOU THINK IT A GOOD IDEA TO TEST THE LITTLE LADY SPOKEN OF HERE? 
DOES SHE SEEM TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH? 
IS THIS WHO YOU WISH TO REIGN AND BE PRIESTS WITH YOU FOR 1000 YRS?
IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THIS MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

THOU hast left thy first love, AND  HAS Them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. AND them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate AND  thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols AND EVEN THOUGH Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. THERE ARE STILL THOSE 
 that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: THEY ARE TOLD 
I counsel thee to buy of Me GOLD TRIED IN THE FIRE that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

THAT IS YOUR "RAPTURED" CHURCH RIGHT THERE.  READ IT AGAIN.  THAT IS WHO YOU ARE TELLING ME IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

AND WHAT IS THE CHURCH THREATENED WITH DURING THIS?

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.  AND  AGAIN Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouthAND  If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Do you remember who He comes upon as a thief?  THEM.  DO YOU KNOW WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HOUR HE COMES? THEM.

AND WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN?  

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; (LIKE THEY ARE ALL "ONE")

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. 

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.  And I will give him the morning star.
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

7 TIMES "TO HIM"  IT BECOMES THE INDIVIDUALS CHOICE.  THERE CAN BE NO "CHURCH" DURING THE TRIB BECAUSE ALL CHURCHES WILL BE WORSHIPPING SATAN, WHETHER THEY KNOW IT OR NOT (DECEIVED)  

7 TIMES HE THAT HATH AN EAR

7 TIMES HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES

AND JUST TO BE SURE WE ARE BOTH AWARE OF "WHAT"/"WHOM" TO OVERCOME I'LL GIVE THE GREEK PHRASING  AND WORD DEFINITION OF 

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev 6:2  And I looked and behold, a horse white and the {one} sitting on it having a bow and was given to him a crown and he went forth overcoming and that he might conquer.

3528  nikao"
to conquer, prevail, am victorious, overcome, prevail, subdue

properly, conquer (overcome)
to carry offf the victory, come off victorious.  The verb implies a battle

AND DO YOU KNOW IT IS THE EXACT WORD THAT IS USED TO THE CHURCHES WHEN TOLD TO "OVERCOME"?  THAT LEAVES US WITHOUT QUESTION AS TO "WHOM" WE ARE TO OVERCOME.  NOT TALKING ABOUT THE EVERDAY PROBLEMS EVERYONE HAS FACED IN THE LAST FEW THOUSAND YEARS BUT AS THE WORD INSTRUCTS

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

James 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Romans 12:4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

Romans 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

SO HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO GO BEFORE THE TEST BEGINS, GIVEN THE CHOICE, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, PRE TRIB.  I JUST FIGURED I SHOULD TELL YOU BECAUSE AS WE ARE ONE BODY, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CONVINCE ME TO LEAVE AND YOU CAN'T.  SO GET YOURSELF READY FOR THE LONG HAUL.  SELL THE DRESS AND ARMOR UP.  YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO USE THAT POWER YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN OVER ALL YOUR ENEMIES.  YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STAND, OVERCOME, AND ENDURE TO THE END WITH ME.  SO DON'T BE DECEIVED.  UNTIL YOU ARE IN YOUR SPIRITUAL BODY, CHRIST HASN'T RETURNED.  NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE TRIES TO SELL YOU, DON'T BUY IT.  

SO SOME WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE I DEPEND UPON 

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

Just wait n see the wise virgins shall be taken because they endure to the end but the foolish shall be left. 

John saw two groups of people in heaven during the great tribulation, the great multitude taken alive n the souls of martyrs under the altar who waited for their fellows to be killed.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

7 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

No where does it say they are Gentiles and Yes God gives the two witnesses power to torment their enemies, those whom have taken the mark and serve the beast.

And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. ... And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. - Rev 11:3-7, 11-12 KJV

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-2.htm

If we keep the two witnesses in context we find they are Gentiles. 

If we take them out of context then you can make them anything you want. 

I prefer to keep the verses in the context of the message. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, Adam999 said:

During the End-Time, the two witnesses will appear. Who are they?

To my understanding, they are the Jews and Gentiles.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Adam

I feel very confident in this answer....

Elijah

Moses

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

John saw two groups of people in heaven during the great tribulation, the great multitude taken alive n the souls of martyrs under the altar who waited for their fellows to be killed.

Show me where it is stated any "group" was taken to heaven.  I can see where souls are in heaven.  Show me where a "GROUP" was "TAKEN" to heaven and I will believe it. 

This is what it looks and sounds like when God tells us someone is "taken" to heaven.  He leaves us without a doubt as to EXACTLY when and who.  

Genesis 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

SIMPLE.  Straight forward.  No conclusion from various verses pieced together by ME.  

And for a second witness

2 Kings 2:1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

God tells us WHO, and God tells us HE TOOK.  

Once again.  I need make no conclusion.  God STRAIGHT FORWARD tells us "I TOOK OR WOULD TAKE". 

So GOD has given us TWO examples of HOW GOD TELLS US OF A "TAKING" TO HEAVEN.  

So the VERSE you need to PRODUCE  for ME to 'believe' that is GODS WORD  will LOOK AND SOUND JUST LIKE THESE 2 WITNESSES.  

Example

And it came to pass that the LORD would 'TAKE UP THE CHURCH TO HEAVEN'

OR

' AND THE CHURCH WALKED WITH GOD AND WAS NO MORE FOR GOD TOOK IT'

ANYTHING SHORT OF THAT IS 'FALSE' doctrine. 

If 'THE THEORY' are going to tell me "we are not to suffer wrath" and 'THE THEORY' can't SEE that Wrath falls on "THEM" and not "US",

THEN "THE THEORY" HAVE DECIDED, God is going to take 'THE CHURCH'.  

If 'THE THEORY' are going to tell me 'I will keep you from the hour' and 'THE THEORY' can't SEE that WE are 'KEPT FROM'  by being 'IN THE BODY OF CHRIST' and 'BEING GIVEN POWER OVER ALL ENEMIES' and 'THE GOSPEL ARMOR',

THEN 'THE THEORY' HAVE DECIDED God is going to take 'THE CHURCH.

If 'THE THEORY' are going to tell me "those who are alive and REMAIN" means "pre" 

THEN 'THE THEORY' HAVE DECIDED UPON

INTRODUCING/MAKING UP/ADDING 
'ANOTHER COMING'

If 'THE THEORY' are going to tell me that the church is not found 'after a certain' chapter

THEN 'THE THEORY' HAVE DECIDED that THAT MEANS it has been "taken" AND 'THE THEORY' need to go back over what I wrote in the post you quoted.  

We are given instructions that are ACTIONS on OUR PART.  
WATCH, DON'T FALL ASLEEP, PUT ON THE ARMOR, DON'T TAKE THE MARK, STAND, OVERCOME, ENDURE TO THE END.  

If I must "come to/arrive at a conclusion using the wisdom of man" then that would make VOID this verse, and if this verse is made void,

then I am willing to conclude "THE THEORY is not Gods Truth".  

Mark 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

NOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, PLEASE BY ALL MEANS DO.  

Matthew 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

Matthew 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:  (aka ARMOR)

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. (IT HAS BECOME DARK, AS THE SUN HAS BECOME BLACK.  WHEN IS THE SUN BLACKENED?  WHEN SATAN IS KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN.)

Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Matthew 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

Matthew 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

Matthew 25:9 BUT THE WISE ANSWERED SAYING, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: BUT GO YE RATHER TO THEM THAT SEEL AND BUY FOR YOURSELVES.  

NOW please 
'THE THEORY' tell me,   IF THE FOOLISH CAN GO BUY AND SELL, AND THE WISE ARE THERE TO TELL THEM TO GO BUY AND SELL 

THEN
DON'T ALL OF THEM 

(BOTH THE WISE AND THE FOOLISH)
HAVE TO BE HERE AND PRESENT ON THE EARTH
WHILE IT IS DARK
AND BUYING AND SELLING IS AVAILABLE?  

HOW CAN THE WISE TELL THE FOOLISH TO GO BUY AND SELL IF THE WISE ARE IN HEAVEN ALREADY?  

AND WHEN DOES THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH?  AFTER IT IS DARK, IN THE NIGHT, SATANS TRIBULATION UP AND RUNNING

Matthew 25:10 AND WHILE THEY WENT TO BUY,
(Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.)

the bridegroom came;

and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Matthew 25:11 AFTERWARD came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

AND WHAT DO THEY HEAR?

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; AND IT FELL NOT: for it was founded upon a rock.

Matthew 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Matthew 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

THE RAINS ARE DESCENDING, FLOODS ARE COMING, WINDS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED AND ARE GOING TO BEAT UPON THE HOUSE,

ANY QUESTIONS?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Elijah

Moses

Moses, .....The Law

Elijah, .....The Prophets

Together they are the Holy Scriptures.

The people of Israel hold the power of the scriptures.

It is through the scriptures that life eternal is found, life for us to God through Jesus.

Zech 4:6, tells us very plainly that these are "the word of the Lord".

The oil of the Holy Spirit flows through the people of Israel, through the scriptures His word, to the rest of creation, maintaining life, both material and spiritual.

-------

The story of the 2 witnesses (2W's) is the story of the people of Israel in relation to the city of Jerusalem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Show me where it is stated any "group" was taken to heaven.  I can see where souls are in heaven.  Show me where a "GROUP" was "TAKEN" to heaven and I will believe it. 

Eph 4:8, Shows the OT saints ascending to heaven with Jesus at the first resurrection in 33 AD. That is the group that John sees with Jesus when John is taken to heaven in 96 AD.

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

So the VERSE you need to PRODUCE  for ME to 'believe' that is GODS WORD  will LOOK AND SOUND JUST LIKE THESE 2 WITNESSES.  

Zech 4:6 & 14. God's word is the Holy Scriptures, the 2 witnesses (2W's) are the Law and the Prophets.

The Law and the Prophets are held by the people of Israel.

The 2 W's are the people of Israel.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

2 hours ago, abcdef said:

Eph 4:8, Shows the OT saints ascending to heaven with Jesus at the first resurrection in 33 AD. That is the group that John sees with Jesus when John is taken to heaven in 96 AD.

Zech 4:6 & 14. God's word is the Holy Scriptures, the 2 witnesses (2W's) are the Law and the Prophets.

The Law and the Prophets are held by the people of Israel.

The 2 W's are the people of Israel.

John was on earth when he saw those who are raised in the first resurrection. He is not in heaven because he says he saw an angel COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Elijah

Moses

I feel very confident it will be Enoch and Elijah, the two men that never died - yet.  But the bible does not tell us. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-2.htm

If we keep the two witnesses in context we find they are Gentiles. 

If we take them out of context then you can make them anything you want. 

I prefer to keep the verses in the context of the message. 

Please, SHOW US this context.