vinho1000

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Every method and style of preaching are profound and wise, when the Word of God is explained in every method and organization of the sermon is profound. If someone speak against the preaching of the Word of God this caracterize blasphemy. We must consider every method of preaching good and wise.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

30 minutes ago, vinho1000 said:

Every method and style of preaching are profound and wise, when the Word of God is explained in every method and organization of the sermon is profound. If someone speak against the preaching of the Word of God this caracterize blasphemy. We must consider every method of preaching good and wise.

But then some preachers have gone astray.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2 hours ago, vinho1000 said:

If and only if the preaching is conducted by someone who a faithful to God, and isn't full of doctrinal error.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 8/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, vinho1000 said:

No, not every method of preaching is wise nor is it profound.

We are commanded to test every sprit and that includes every text posted, every message, every prophecy and every sermon.

Just because someone is preaching is no certainty they have a message from God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Every method can be good if it is inspired by the Holy Spirit and built upon the Word of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

You mean like going to a bar or nightclub in an attempt to evangelize? Think about the primary purpose of such places. Their sole purpose is for consuming alcohol and meeting members of the opposite sex, most often with sexual activity in mind. We never read of Jesus or the Apostles ministering in establishments that were designed for the purpose of giving oneself over to sinful desires. Even the elite in the ancient world looked down on such establishments, because they were associated with drunkenness, prostitution, and the like.

We do NOT need to adapt to the culture to share Christ. It’s critical that we don’t sacrifice Bible truths in an attempt to promote the gospel.  Some would rather go to a nightclub than try to share the gospel with people they know personally, or who live in the same neighborhood they do or share the gospel with co-workers. I see nightclub and bar evangelizing as an excuse to  “socialize”. Unbelievers might open up to you on an emotional level but not on a spiritual level. Such establishments do not bring people up to your level, they bring you down to their level. 

The unbelieving world is continually judging us on our behavior. Poor judgments and poor behavior on our part become excuses on theirs.

<\__~
</  //

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 8/26/2020 at 8:03 AM, vinho1000 said:

I have a very expository approach. I seek to understand what the words mean. I suppose other people have a different approach. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

11 hours ago, Who me said:

No, not every method of preaching is wise nor is it profound.

We are commanded to test every sprit and that includes every text posted, every message, every prophecy and every sermon.

Just because someone is preaching is no certainty they have a message from God.

I refers to correct and true explanation of Gods word. I will show two styles of text organization: 

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the way, Jesus is the Life , Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the bread of life.

Second example:

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the way to lead to God, Jesus is the life that save us .

We see two styles of explanation, both are profound and wise. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:03 AM, vinho1000 said:

If someone speak against the preaching of the Word of God this caracterize blasphemy. We must consider every method of preaching good and wise.

default_thumbsup.gif.8471052f791f5ab7dea2a99aa8ae0aae.gif

I, as every believer, am called to share the good news. WHO would not?
I remember what I was saved from, and that a faithful believer took the time and effort to witness to me.
I go scatter seed when ever, where ever, with whom ever I can. The spirit draws.
If I sow seed in a way not appreciated by other believers, that's no concern for me.
The principal of sowing is simple, the more seed scattered, the more chance of harvest. No seed scattered, no harvest.
We may fumble in our presentation, forget a scripture or not have the  greatest methods.
We might go where others would say our motives are wrong.  That's cool
But to me, the key words are,    We go.....

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true,
Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

“As the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, . . . So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Right... so essentially what you're saying is that if you speak the truth of Jesus, then it doesn't matter how you do it. I think we all can agree with that. To me, it's a truism. In fact, I can't think of anyone who would disagree with it... so... what was your point?