Moby

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Here is a simple timeline of the 7 years of Tribulation followed immediately by 1 year of wrath:1826595767_Tribulationtimeline.jpg.d3b8420a054449f9deb6a0175c144aa4.jpg
All the scriptures in this link fit nicely into this timeline:
Edited by Moby

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Moby said:
Why do I preview the content of my post and it looks great but the moment it uploads it changes the whole format???

I don’t have an answer but I hope this is teaching you to highlight your post and save before you hit submit. I would hate to see you lose all that work and effort. 

19 hours ago, Spock said:

I don’t have an answer but I hope this is teaching you to highlight your post and save before you hit submit. I would hate to see you lose all that work and effort. 

Yes Bro I saved it and I finally got it to fit the parameters of this page.

Edited by Moby

On 9/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, Spock said:

I uploaded a much better timeline that is file so the text stays in place.

• Moby changed the title to 7 year tribulation and year of wrath

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,485
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, Moby said:
Here is a simple timeline of the 7 years of Tribulation followed immediately by 1 year of wrath:1826595767_Tribulationtimeline.jpg.d3b8420a054449f9deb6a0175c144aa4.jpg

One question of a number I have with your chart? Where did Daniel and John get their 365 day Gregorian calendar? Also, where does it say the 'seal judgments' are confined to Daniels 70th week? Unless Revelation is written in chronological order, of which many don't think so?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, Moby said:

You mentioned 6th seal marks the last day of tribulation, not really :

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Yea really!

If you had actually read the link I provided with this post you would have discovered this part that clearly proves the sun will not go "extinct":

Let’s go back to the Olivet discourse where Jesus gives us our first sign:

Matthew 24:29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So “immediately after the tribulation” the sun and moon are darkened but this darkened sun and moon happens “before” the great and notable day of the Lord comes:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of the Lord come, That great and notable day.

Joel 2:30-31 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh.

So Jesus opens the 6th seal to show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke that cause the sun and moon to darken to mark the end of the 7 years of tribulation and the beginning of “the day of the Lord” where God and His Lamb pour out their wrath:

Revelation 6:12-17 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; (13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. (14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; (16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Zephaniah 1:14-15 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of Jehovah; the mighty man crieth there bitterly. (15) That day is a day of wrath, a day of anguish and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Zephaniah, Isaiah, Paul, and Peter are speaking of the exact same “day of the Lord” that is to come “after the tribulation”:

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So lets see if we can find some more clues as to how long “the day of the Lord” is:

Jeremiah 46:10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Isaiah 34:8 For Jehovah has a day of vengeance, the year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

Isaiah 61:2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 63:4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, the year of my redeemed is come.

From those 4 passages above we can conclude “the day of the Lord” is also called “the day of vengeance of our God” to proclaim “the year of the Lord’s favor” that He also declares is “the year of recompense” and the “year of the His redeemed” when he pours out His wrath which comes  after the tribulation is over and the sun and moon are darkened:

Mark 13:24-25 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, (25) and the stars shall be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens shall be shaken.

The Father causes the sun and moon to become darkened for the first time to announce the start of the great day/year of their wrath and then a second time at the sounding of the 4th trumpet:

Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner.

And again at the sounding of the 5th trumpet:

Revelation 9:1-2 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. (2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, Moby said:

You may have one word in this correct: the word "Tribulation" in the proper place as at the start of the 7 years. 

Nothing else on this chart is in line with the written word of God. 

The week will be 1260 days and 1260 days.

The 1290 will end 30 days after the 7th vial that ends the 70th week. 

NO seal is inside the 70th week. The first seal is the church sent out to make disciples. The 6th seal begins the Day of the Lord and His wrath, and the 7th seal begins the 70th week. His wrath comes with every event of the 70th week, first in the 7 trumpets and then in the 7 vials. 

The 70th week is marked by the 7's. 

You have fallen for the false, prewrath theory hook, line and sinker, so to speak. 

The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint of the week. 

Any graph that is created to follow the false prewrath theory will be in error, for the theory is in error. 

How much better to just follow John as he takes the readers down through time, in a very linear manner; no skipping around, no backpeddling, no recounting - just a straight walk through time. There is no need to rearrange anything. However, one must find John's parentheses and intermissions. 

Case in point: prewrath states the GT at the 5th or 6th seal, where John is still in the church age.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:21 PM, Moby said:

Yea really!

If you had actually read the link I provided with this post you would have discovered this part that clearly proves the sun will not go "extinct":

Let’s go back to the Olivet discourse where Jesus gives us our first sign:

Matthew 24:29 But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So “immediately after the tribulation” the sun and moon are darkened but this darkened sun and moon happens “before” the great and notable day of the Lord comes:

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of the Lord come, That great and notable day.

Joel 2:30-31 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh.

So Jesus opens the 6th seal to show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke that cause the sun and moon to darken to mark the end of the 7 years of tribulation and the beginning of “the day of the Lord” where God and His Lamb pour out their wrath:

Revelation 6:12-17 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; (13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. (14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; (16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Zephaniah 1:14-15 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of Jehovah; the mighty man crieth there bitterly. (15) That day is a day of wrath, a day of anguish and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Zephaniah, Isaiah, Paul, and Peter are speaking of the exact same “day of the Lord” that is to come “after the tribulation”:

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger; to make the land a desolation, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So lets see if we can find some more clues as to how long “the day of the Lord” is:

Jeremiah 46:10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Isaiah 34:8 For Jehovah has a day of vengeance, the year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

Isaiah 61:2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 63:4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, the year of my redeemed is come.

From those 4 passages above we can conclude “the day of the Lord” is also called “the day of vengeance of our God” to proclaim “the year of the Lord’s favor” that He also declares is “the year of recompense” and the “year of the His redeemed” when he pours out His wrath which comes  after the tribulation is over and the sun and moon are darkened:

Mark 13:24-25 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, (25) and the stars shall be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens shall be shaken.

The Father causes the sun and moon to become darkened for the first time to announce the start of the great day/year of their wrath and then a second time at the sounding of the 4th trumpet:

Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner.

And again at the sounding of the 5th trumpet:

Revelation 9:1-2 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. (2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

ANY theory that imagines the cosmic signs in Matthew 24 are the same signs as found in Joel 2:30-32 is immediately in error: those two signs will happen over 7 years apart.  The beginning of wisdom on these signs is to know that the Joel 2 signs are the signs for the start of the Day of the Lord, which comes before any part of the 70th week, and when one examines these signs, they must be visible signs: no one would know that the moon was blood red unless they SAW it. No one would know that the sun appeared black unless they SAW it. These signs speak of total eclipses. 

On the other hand, the cosmic signs that come after the tribulation of those days, over 7 years AFTER the signs of Joel 2, are very different signs: here there is an absence of light - meaning no one can see either the sun or the moon: both are invisible because God will bring in total darkness.

Whoever wrote this error should go back to the drawing board and start over.

Any theory that does not agree with John, that the DAY starts first, (the 6th seal) then the 70th week (the 7th seal) showing all readers that the 70th week is INSIDE the Day of the Lord, will be a theory in error, as shown above. Every part of the prewrath theory is error. 

Zephaniah, Isaiah, Paul, and Peter are speaking of the exact same “day of the Lord” that is to come “after the tribulation”:    Of course THE DAY comes, but it starts before the 70th week and ends after the 70th week - maybe LONG after.  Readers, just follow John: it is the Beast and False Prophet that CREATE the days of great tribulation, showing is those days cannot come in Revelation before chapter 13 or 14. 

Isaiah 34:8,  Isaiah 61:2,  Isaiah 63:4  

Just as "the day of the Lord" is not a 24 hour day, the "year or recompense" is not a 365 day year.  It is a manner of speech.  There is no way to prove these timeframes are indeed meaning "the day of the Lord." John proves this true, for the DAY begins at the 6th seal and continues on for the 7 years. John gives no hit of where the DAY will end: it may well include the 1000 years.

Readers, just follow John for the timing of the trumpets: they all sound in the first half of the week, with the 7th trumpet marking the midpoint of the week. 

As it turns out, all your "proof" was nothing but error.

Edited by iamlamad

On 12/18/2020 at 3:34 AM, R. Hartono said:

You mentioned 6th seal marks the last day of tribulation, not really :  The truth is, the 6th seal is the start of the DAY, and the 70th week starts a few days later at the 7th seal. 

I believe both signs (sun and moon) at the 6th seal speak of total eclipses.