• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, David1701 said:

It is the Bible that says that the law was against us and I quoted it for you (Col. 2:13,14).

When you asked why Yeshua said that not one jot or tittle will pass from the law, you omitted "until all be fulfilled", which it has been.  Every born again Christian (and this is not replacement theology, since almost all the earliest Christians were Jewish) is dead to the law, because we died in Christ.  Christ fulfilled the law for us, becoming a curse.

The law was not made for the righteous, but for sinners.  It is to show people that they are sinners, that they cannot keep the law and therefore need a Saviour.

Col 2:13,14 does not say the Law is against you it says your sins of breaking the law stand against you.  Yahshua did not nail the Law to the cross but your transgression of the Law.  Your sin is what is against you not the Law.  God did not abolish his Law.  In fact the New Covenant is God putting his Law inside you so that you obey it.  

"Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." - Jer 31:31-34 ESV

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Col 2:13,14 does not say the Law is against you it says your sins of breaking the law stand against you.  Yahshua did not nail the Law to the cross but your transgression of the Law.  Your sin is what is against you not the Law.    

<sigh>

Col. 2:14 (VW) having blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross;

Eph. 2:15 (VW) having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,

I trust that everyone can see that what I posted was correct.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, David1701 said:

14 having blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross;

I'm completely surprised, that you actually believe this is speaking of GODS HOLY LAW, this is about the religious traditions/ordinances of the Pharisees, All that they Added TO His Law, that is what Y'shua tore down, like when they asked Him, "why do you not teach your disciples to wash Thier hands, according to the traditions of the elders" or when He corrected them on all the things They Added To Sabbath, things that Torah never instructed, like you can't heal a man on Sabbath, Not in Torah. That's what was against us, Not GODS HOLY LAW. That's amazing to me you believe that. 

3 hours ago, David1701 said:

When you asked why Yeshua said that not one jot or tittle will pass from the law, you omitted "until all be fulfilled", which it has been.

You just skipped over so much of His Words, all is not Fullfilled until Heaven and Earth Pass Away, that's why all who DO and Teach His Laws will be called great, and those who don't will be called little in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Take a look at His Words again. 

Mathew 5:17 Do not think that I came to Loosen Torah or the Prophets; I did not come to Loosen, but to fulfill.(*fill it up, take it to its highest level of understanding, and achieve it Himself)
18 Truly I say to you, Until the heaven and the earth pass away, in no way shall one yod or one stroke pass away from the Torah until all comes to pass.
19 Therefore, whoever loosens one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the little in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever does and teaches them, this one shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.

Deuteronomy 22:6 If a bird's nest happens to be before you in the way in any tree, or on the ground, with young ones, or eggs; and the mother is sitting on the young, or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother with the young.

THIS IS known as the Least commandment of Torah. Not even this commandment is to be taken away.

3 hours ago, David1701 said:

The law was not made for the righteous, but for sinners.  It is to show people that they are sinners, that they cannot keep the law and therefore need a Saviour.

And it still does show you in every single place where you are sinning and falling Short, eat unclean? don't Keep Gods Feast? don't Keep His Sabbath Holy? Put up a Christmas tree? SIN sin sin.(The church is still sinning often, but many are thankfully sinning in ignorance, but when it's made known to you, and you don't repent, your sin becomes firmly planted)

Anyone can Keep Torah in the flesh,as all the Pharisees did and many still do today, Messiah came and showed how no one has Kept it at heart(which was actually the whole point), and how everyone has lusted after another person in Thier heart, Adultery carries a death sentence, therefore no man is worthy of eternal Life, So therefore we all have to have Messiah Yeshua for Salvation and Eternal Life. 

But 100% of GODS Torah is still fully active and will be until heaven and earth pass away, that's after the Millineum, all the parts we are missing and not doing, is the Sin in our life, and we need to try our best to clean that sin out of our life after we have accepted Mesisiah, So every person needs to try Thier best to follow Torah not only in Flesh But to its fullest extent where it really matters At the Heart in spirit. And on the Heart level ..this is only truly possible by the Holy Spirit. 

Edit: also just for the record, Torah is a major tool as it Corrects ALL false Doctrines, devil don't want people knowing this stuff, as it brings true unity to The Body. 

Edited by Completed Israelite

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

8 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

The Torah is not be added to or taken away from, Ever.

ONLY Jesus can add to what we received from Moses. Deuteronomy 18:15 is a reference to Jesus and what we call the red letter part of the Bible: "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him."

The term "old testament" is a non Biblical term, not Given by God

The KJV uses the word "testament" in Hebrews 9:17.  We tend to use testament in reference to the Bible and covenant for our relationship with God. 

As many others have said, I wish we had the power of the Church of Acts

We have more power then the early church has. Moses makes it very clear that the latter rain to bring in the harvest is greater then the early rain at the beginning of the Church. "That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil." (Deuteronomy 11:14) Joel 2:23 talks about this also. The early church drew power from the time we are in now. We draw power from the Kingdom Age that is soon to come upon this Earth.  We are told the early church started off with 3,000 people to take the gospel to the ends of their world. We will see 3 billion people come to God. No one can count the total number of the Church. "After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands." Revelation 7:9

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I suggest a careful reading of the letter to the Roman church. The Holy Spirit through Paul did an amazing job of rational logical thought regarding these things.

Then read the letter to the Galatians.

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ juxtiposed against the dynamic of the Law and ordinances.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

33 minutes ago, Alive said:

I suggest a careful reading of the letter to the Roman church. The Holy Spirit through Paul did an amazing job of rational logical thought regarding these things.

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ juxtiposed against the dynamic of the Law and ordinances.

The Apostle Paul's letter (book) that he composed to the Hebrews rounds things off pretty well here in relativity to the pertainment of the opster. That is if we are still on topic. For further profundity, here is a link for the exploratory purposes in a synopsis. 

1. The Book of Hebrews: Summary, Audience, Outline and More

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/the-book...
      • The supremacy of God’s Son, Jesus Christ…superior to all the angels and to all things created. 1:3 …
      • The Captain and Founder of Our Salvation. 2:10-11 “For it was fitting that he, for whom and by …
      • Jesus, Greater than Moses. 3:1b-3 “consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, …
      • Jesus the Great High Priest Superior to Aaron. 4:14-16 “Since then we have a great high priest who …
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't expect to change many people's minds, If you won't hear the Words of Yeshua Messiah, The Prophets and Moses, you will never hear little me. Like when Ezekiel had to play sherades to get a message across, bc God told him they are a stiff necked people, and won't hear His Words. 

I'd just hate to see people be apart of those 5 foolish virgins.

But I'm sure the ones who have been immersed by Holy spirit, will be Corrected in The Millineum(or before) and all The World will know the Truth then. 

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Yes Romans is 100% pro Torah, Galations for the unlearned in Torah is hard to be understood, and many people twist it to Thier own destruction. Where Paul admitting, says He is speaking as a man. That's why Peter gave a warning label concerning letters from him. 

I'd like to see people start doing serious study's of Torah many things will come to life for you in the Messianic scriptures. 

I'd like to see people tell Thier self, My doctrine is 100% false(even if it's not) then re read the Word with completely new eyes. 

You've been scattered by the wolves not long after Rabbi Paul's death, and Devil don't want Us coming back together. He trembled at that thought. 

You come from the Root of Catholicism, protestants broke off bc they seen it wasn't aligning with scripture, but they didn't fix everything what so ever. 

It's time for the return I believe, when this is accomplished, we will see The Glory More than The church of Acts. Halleluyah 

Edited by Completed Israelite

Zechariah 8:19 So says Hashem of Hosts: The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall become for joy and gladness and cheerful feasts to the house of Judah. Therefore, love truth and peace.
20 So says Adonai of Hosts: Again there shall come peoples, and residents of many cities.
21 And those living in one shall go to another, saying, Let us go at once to seek the favor of the face of Hashem, and to seek Hashem of Hosts; I will go also.
22 And many peoples and strong nations(Gentiles) shall come to seek Hashem of Hosts in Jerusalem, and to seek the favor of the face of Hashem.
23 So says Hashem of Hosts: In those days ten men out of all languages of the nations shall take hold, and will seize the wing(fringes)of the garment of a man, a Jew, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that Elohim is with you.(Amazing, the Gentiles will look to learn from The Jew)

14: 16 “And it shall be, everyone who is left from all the nations/Gentiles which came up against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Hashem of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of The Sukkot.(!)(wow amazing the ones who is Left of the Gentiles, will be keeping Gods Feast and Torah!)
17 And it shall be, whoever will not go up from the families of the earth to Jerusalem to worship the King, Hashem of Hosts, there shall even be no rain on them.”

Isaiah 2:2-4 “And it shall be in the last days, the mountain of the house of Hashem shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow into it.3.And many people shall go and say,
Come and let us go up to the mount of Hashem, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob. And He will teach from His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion the Torah will go forth, and the Word of Hashem from Jerusalem.
4 And He shall judge among the nations(Gentiles) and shall rebuke many people. And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.

These are all future Prophecys, that's why I say, you will be learning this truth one day and one way or another. 

Mathew 5:17 Do not think that I came to Loosen Torah or the Prophets; I did not come to Loosen, but to fulfill.18 Truly I say to you, Until the heaven and the earth pass away, in no way shall one yod or one stroke pass away from the Torah until all comes to pass.
19 Therefore, whoever loosens one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the little in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever does and teaches them, this one shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.

Deuteronomy 22:6 If a bird's nest happens to be before you in the way in any tree, or on the ground, with young ones, or eggs; and the mother is sitting on the young, or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother with the young.

THIS IS known as the Least commandment of Torah. Not even this commandment is to be taken away.

Acts 21:24 “Take, the vow thyself with them, and bear the expense for them, that they may shave Their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and KEEPEST(TORAH) THE LAW"- also note: in vs.26 Paul even gave a offering/sacrifice in the Temple, after resurrection, if he had felt something was wrong with this we can rest assured he would not have done it. Paul was extremely Torah observant, along with every man in The Bible. 

Romans 2:12-13 
Romans 3: 29-31
Romans 5:13 
Romans 6:15
Romans 7:7
Romans 7:12-14
Romans 7:21-22
Romans 7:25
Romans 9:32
Romans 13:1
Romans 15:4 
1st Corinthians 7:19
1st Corinthians 14:34
Some verses I wrote down last year.

Acts 24:14 “But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the Elohim of my fathers, believing All things which are written in Torah and in the prophets”
“But this indeed I acknowledge, that in that same doctrine of which they speak, I do serve the Elohim of my fathers, believing All the things which are written in Torah and in the prophets”  here we can see that Paul don’t just believe in some parts of Torah but every last bit and every letter of Torah and the prophets, does he believe.

Acts 25:8 “Meanwhile Paul maintained, that he had committed no offence, either against the Jewish Torah, or against the temple or against Caesar”- here the “Jewish Torah” is in contrast with oral law, Paul knew he was in Violation of oral Torah aka the Talmud, but by the Torah from Moses he walked upright, even the accusers can’t deny this fact....

And here is The Feast of Sukkot, which everyone when Messiah returns will be required to keep, it's gonna be awesome, were basically gonna be camping out With The Messiah!

34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles(Sukkot) for seven days unto the Lord.

35 On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

37 These are the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:

38 Beside the sabbaths of the Lord, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the Lord.

39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the Lord seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.

40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the Lord your God seven days.

41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the Lord seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever(Eternal Decree)in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.

42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:

43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. Zeckeriah 14: 16 “And it shall be, everyone who is left from all the nations/Gentiles which came up against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Hashem of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of The Sukkot.
17 And it shall be, whoever will not go up from the families of the earth to Jerusalem to worship the King, Hashem of Hosts, there shall even be no rain on them.”

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

The Apostle Paul's letter (book) that he composed to the Hebrews rounds things off pretty well here in relativity to the pertainment of the opster. That is if we are still on topic. For further profundity, here is a link for the exploratory purposes in a synopsis. 

1. The Book of Hebrews: Summary, Audience, Outline and More

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/the-book...
      • The supremacy of God’s Son, Jesus Christ…superior to all the angels and to all things created. 1:3 …
      • The Captain and Founder of Our Salvation. 2:10-11 “For it was fitting that he, for whom and by …
      • Jesus, Greater than Moses. 3:1b-3 “consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, …
      • Jesus the Great High Priest Superior to Aaron. 4:14-16 “Since then we have a great high priest who …

Yes, Yeshua is the great High priest in Heaven, before He came many sins were unforgivable, under his priesthood they are forgivable, and we can inherit eternal life, after we accept Messiah we must turn from Sin, and Sin is the breaking of Torah...1st John 3:4.  Whenever you read Sin in the Bible it can be accurately replaced with "breaking of Torah" when you read "but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin." Can be acuratly rendered as "yet without breaking Torah" 

Thanks for your content brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

18 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

I'm completely surprised, that you actually believe this is speaking of GODS HOLY LAW, this is about the religious traditions/ordinances of the Pharisees, All that they Added TO His Law, that is what Y'shua tore down, like when they asked Him, "why do you not teach your disciples to wash Thier hands, according to the traditions of the elders" or when He corrected them on all the things They Added To Sabbath, things that Torah never instructed, like you can't heal a man on Sabbath, Not in Torah. That's what was against us, Not GODS HOLY LAW. That's amazing to me you believe that. 

You just skipped over so much of His Words, all is not Fullfilled until Heaven and Earth Pass Away, that's why all who DO and Teach His Laws will be called great, and those who don't will be called little in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Take a look at His Words again. 

Mathew 5:17 Do not think that I came to Loosen Torah or the Prophets; I did not come to Loosen, but to fulfill.(*fill it up, take it to its highest level of understanding, and achieve it Himself)
18 Truly I say to you, Until the heaven and the earth pass away, in no way shall one yod or one stroke pass away from the Torah until all comes to pass.
19 Therefore, whoever loosens one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the little in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever does and teaches them, this one shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.

And it still does show you in every single place where you are sinning and falling Short, eat unclean? don't Keep Gods Feast? don't Keep His Sabbath Holy? Put up a Christmas tree? SIN sin sin.(The church is still sinning often, but many are thankfully sinning in ignorance, but when it's made known to you, and you don't repent, your sin becomes firmly planted)

Anyone can Keep Torah in the flesh,as all the Pharisees did and many still do today, Messiah came and showed how no one has Kept it at heart(which was actually the whole point), and how everyone has lusted after another person in Thier heart, Adultery carries a death sentence, therefore no man is worthy of eternal Life, So therefore we all have to have Messiah Yeshua for Salvation and Eternal Life. 

But 100% of GODS Torah is still fully active and will be until heaven and earth pass away, that's after the Millineum, all the parts we are missing and not doing, is the Sin in our life, and we need to try our best to clean that sin out of our life after we have accepted Mesisiah, So every person needs to try Thier best to follow Torah not only in Flesh But to its fullest extent where it really matters At the Heart in spirit. And on the Heart level ..this is only truly possible by the Holy Spirit. 

Edit: also just for the record, Torah is a major tool as it Corrects ALL false Doctrines, devil don't want people knowing this stuff, as it brings true unity to The Body. 

We are not under law but under grace.

I agree with Alive that you should read Romans and Galatians, prayerfully and carefully.  You are a legalist and, as such, many New Covenant warnings apply to you.

Eph. 2:15 (VW) having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,

Edited by David1701