• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, Completed Israelite said:

Shabbat Shalom everyone, hope you are having a awesome Sabbath. Here is a verse I wanted to share today, for a great and awesome future event. 

Isaiah 2.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations(Gentiles) shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

have a blessed day today everyone, also a old friend of myn died this morning, most likely from a drug overdose, I ask people pray for his family, to come to God from this awful event.

Shabbat Shalom. Thanks.

On 9/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, Completed Israelite said:

Shabbat Shalom everyone, hope you are having a awesome Sabbath. Here is a verse I wanted to share today, for a great and awesome future event. 

Isaiah 2.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations(Gentiles) shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

have a blessed day today everyone, also a old friend of myn died this morning, most likely from a drug overdose, I ask people pray for his family, to come to God from this awful event.

Shabbat Shalom. Thanks.

Your post reminded me of all the Lord has for us to enjoy in eternity.  These verses came to mind:

Zephaniah 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Years ago I learned the Hebrew alphabet and a couple of hundred words, to the point where I can often sound out a word in a headline.  The Hebrew names' meanings shed light on the stories, and when I look one up, I am always glad I did.  I have received a lot of pleasure even out of that bit.  From time to time I need to review certain characters.  It was easy to find the alphabet in a dictionary.   I'm still studying the books in English.

Edited by Mary8
add a comment re: names