• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, other one said:

Here is Jesus talking to a group of people he is sending to hell:

Matt 25:41-46
"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." 
NASB

I would just ask which of the 10 commandments did these people break?'

the two commandments that Jesus gave us to live by are much more comprehensive than the ten.  Actually you could live your entire life and never break one of the ten commandments and to go hell.    and each of us should know and relay that information to the world.

Sacrifice is no longer needed for salvation...   It's been done once and for all time..

So has the ten commandments been abolished....    no they have not, but they do not pertain to those of us who have make the decision to trust Jesus to be our lord and take care of eternity....   and if you have not done that you will be condemned by the old law.

"Am I my brothers keeper"       actually yes you are.

Torah also covers taking care of those in need. 

"If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, 'The seventh year, the year of release is near,' and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the LORD against you, and you be guilty of sin. You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, 'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.' - Deu 15:7-11 ESV

For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe. He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. - Deu 10:17-19 ESV

"And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the LORD your God." - Lev 23:22 ESV

"You shall not oppress a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brothers or one of the sojourners who are in your land within your towns. You shall give him his wages on the same day, before the sun sets (for he is poor and counts on it), lest he cry against you to the LORD, and you be guilty of sin. - Deu 24:14-15 ESV

... and I would agree Yahshua requires much more than just the 10 commandments.   Love your enemy's, forgive those who wrong you, give to those who ask or in need, do not return evil for evil, take up your cross of suffering, deny yourself, give up your life, if your eye or your hand causes you to sin cut it off. 

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 9/10/2020 at 6:14 AM, other one said:

Here is Jesus talking to a group of people he is sending to hell:

Matt 25:41-46
"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." 
NASB

I would just ask which of the 10 commandments did these people break?'

the two commandments that Jesus gave us to live by are much more comprehensive than the ten.  Actually you could live your entire life and never break one of the ten commandments and to go hell.    and each of us should know and relay that information to the world.

Sacrifice is no longer needed for salvation...   It's been done once and for all time..

So has the ten commandments been abolished....    no they have not, but they do not pertain to those of us who have make the decision to trust Jesus to be our lord and take care of eternity....   and if you have not done that you will be condemned by the old law.

"Am I my brothers keeper"       actually yes you are.

Hey "the other one". Who is Jesus talking to here? Now I could be wrong but seems when He returns sets foot on the earth He then gathers the nations. Those are the nations that just came out of the great tribulation. The key words for me is "if you've done it to the least of these (my brethren) you did it to me". What some leave out is how its org written "I say to you in as much as you did to one of these, the brothers my the least, to me you did" to the least of these my brothers/brethren."

Who here thinks/believes Christ does not know you? If He knows you today and He can not lie. He will never say to you "I "NEVER" knew you". Now we as man can know someone for years and say "wow I thought I knew you.. I don't". Now Christ Jesus... Yeah He sees the REAL you. He knows your heart as the word says. He can never say to you "I never knew you".  So what about all those that died already and are with the Father as it is written? Seems its better to die now then huh? LOL sorry.  And no where in the word has anyone ever been blotted out of the Lambs book.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

oops...

Edited by TheBlade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Hey "the other one". Who is Jesus talking to here? Now I could be wrong but seems when He returns sets foot on the earth He then gathers the nations. Those are the nations that just came out of the great tribulation. The key words for me is "if you've done it to the least of these (my brethren) you did it to me". What some leave out is how its org written "I say to you in as much as you did to one of these, the brothers my the least, to me you did" to the least of these my brothers/brethren."

Who here thinks/believes Christ does not know you? If He knows you today and He can not lie. He will never say to you "I "NEVER" knew you". Now we as man can know someone for years and say "wow I thought I knew you.. I don't". Now Christ Jesus... Yeah He sees the REAL you. He knows your heart as the word says. He can never say to you "I never knew you".  So what about all those that died already and are with the Father as it is written? Seems its better to die now then huh? LOL sorry.  And no where in the word has anyone ever been blotted out of the Lambs book.

if you are not following his two commands he never knew you.    not now or ever

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, TheBlade said:

The truth is God knows everyone the righteous and the unrighteous.  When God says he, "never knew you" does not mean what you think it does because he knows everyone, but not everyone is going to enter into his Kingdom.   The ones Yahshua 'knows' are those whom obey his commandments and do his will. Yahshua warned us, many will say Lord, Lord haven't we done many wonderful things in your name and he will say depart from me you workers of lawlessness, I never knew you.  Lawlessness means you do not regard or live by his Law...every King or Kingdom has laws its citizens live by (read 1 John 2:3-4).  Yahshua said those who do the will of the Father are his family members.  Those whom obey his commandments are his friends.  The ones God "Knows" are his family members who do his will and live by his commandments.  Just because you call Yahshua Lord does not mean you are his but only those who live by and do his commandments.

And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, - 1Jo 2:3-4 ESV

Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. - Jhn 15:14 KJV

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. - Mat 12:50 KJV

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness' - Mat 7:21-23 ESV 

And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it." - Mat 7:26-27 ESV

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Moses summarized the law as follows:

"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your hearts... Love ye therefore the stranger" Deuteronomy 10:16-19.

All of the prophets summarized the law in similar ways: Isaiah 1:11-20, Jeremiah 22:3-5, Zechariah 7:9-12, 8:14-17

And the Messiah, the messenger of the covenant, specifically said:

"Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do you even also to them, for this is the law and the prophets" Matthew 7:12

Having His words in mind, is one part of being under the renewed covenant: "I will put my law in their mind.."

Believing that the Messiah died and physically rose from the dead grants one the Holy Spirit inside of their heart. "..and hearts"

Thereby it is sincere belief in the Messiah that is the fulfillment of the renewed covenant.

We literally have the whole law in mind because of His message: Matthew 7:12, John 15:12.

And we literally have the law in heart because of His work; His death and resurrection.

One sincerely following His message, His voice, is considered to be His sheep. John 10:26-28

He will lead and guide such a one, to righteousness and godliness and eternal life.

Ezekiel chapters 40 to the end describes life during the 1000 year reign of Christ, the law will be followed during that time,

and it shall be the prince, The prince, it shall be the princes part to kill and to offer all burnt offerings. Ezekiel 45:17.