IGNORED

Daniel 2 and the dream of the great statue.

JoeCanada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

David gave more information on those who will attempt to destroy Israel. 

Compare these verses 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-14.htm

And

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-5.htm

Then look at the nations David says the Lord will destroy. 

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-6.htm

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-7.htm

https://biblehub.com/psalms/83-8.htm

All of these nations occupy the promised land. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

It's not BABYLON that means "confused"........it's BABAL. The Hebrew word for confusion is 'Babal' ...which sounds like 'Babel" (Babylon)

Perhaps there is some 'confusion' in the one who replied.....lol

#0894 בָּבֶל Babel {baw-bel'} from H1101; TWOT - 197; n pr loc

—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

Babel or Babylon = "confusion (by mixing)" 1) Babel or Babylon, the ancient site and/or capital of Babylonia (modern Hillah) situated on the Euphrates

—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

From H1101; confusion; Babel (that is, Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire:—Babel, Babylon.

—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

It's pretty obvious that Babel means CONFUED Brother, which is why I stated that Satan's Dark Kingdom is called Babylon in the Spirit World because he seeks to confuse mankind down through the ages.

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Oh please.....now you are grasping at straws. Preconceived notions. ...... "The number 10 stands for the complete area of Europe"????.......... show me more from scripture please

Here is where everyone gets confused/goes off course, and I can't blame them, I only saw this about a month ago IN FULL myself, even though I had the framework down pat pretty much, the 10 Horns represents a........FRACTURED EUROPE.........not 10 End Time Kings per se. I found this by chance while researching God's use of Numbers in Revelation via the 144,000, so I said to myself, let me study the way God uses Numbers. So I did, as I am wont to do when I find conflicts or things that interest me.

I found out whenever 10 and 7 is used it means COMPLETENESS, thus in Revelation the 7 Spirits and 7 Eyes only means God is everywhere and sees all things. Also, whenever 7 and 10 are used in conjunction, the number 7 always overrides the number 10. The number 12 means fullness, thus, the 144,000 = 12 x 12 x 10[000] which means ALL Israel, hardly anyone gets this is metaphoric in nature, it describes the 1/3 of the Jews who REPENT and Flee Judea when they see the AoD Jesus told them to be on the look out for. Now, for this understanding I have back-up scriptures that point this out as being correct. (I always do........I don't just say things)

The 7 Churches in Rev. 2 and 3 are not specific time frames, they are specific types of Churches throughout the 2000 some odd year Church Age period. Thus when God speaks to the Church of Smyrna, He tells them you will have Tribulation for 10 days !! Which means for the WHOLE CHURCH AGE.

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Here, the 10 days is OBVIOUSLLY speaking about a specific time period where God can not answer how long it will be because God has not even told Jesus what day He is returning on. So here the Church Age's COMPLETENESS = 10 Days. The Whole Church Age = 10 Days.

The (10) Ten Commandments represents the FULLNESS of Gods Moral Codes, its not the Fullness of His massive Laws however, as we know it was for more vast in nature than just the 10, but the (10) Ten Commandments stood in its place and represented God's Moral Code in general. So, the number 10 stands in for Completeness, so lets move on to how the number 10 is used via the Fourth Beast.

So, Rome arises as a Beast, then 10 Kings that are FRACTURED (remember, add in what we know from Daniel 2, they are as Iron & Clay, they will not cleave to one another, EVEN when they tried via the SEED of Men, or Royal Marriage) ARISE out of the Head of the Fourth Beast, which means a BUNCH OF Smaller Kingdoms (Kings) arise, and they are called 10, which means the Complete Number at any given time, it simply means out of Rome's HEAD arises a FRACTURED EUROPE, the number of Kings/Kingdoms from the time Rome fell, to the time the E.U. came back together in the 50s-70s during the 20th Century could have been many a varied numbers at varied times, but the number 10 stands for the complete FRACTURED EUROPE, that was as Iron and Clay, they could not reform into a Beast Kingdom, try as they might, until Israel was BREATHED on again and it BONES were told to live again, by God Himself. Amen. 

So, the 10 that ARISES out of his Head simply means the Kingdom of Rome received a Mortal Wound as a Beast Kingdom, and 10 ( A BUNCH of Kings/Kingdoms arose out of his head/Kingdom) arose, which only represents a Fracture Europe.....THEN LATER the Little Horn Arises amongst the 10 (which can mean 26 or 27 as is now the case, 26 not counting England). 

It is the same territory, its not the same Beast, there was a BEAST.......then there was NO BEAST for 2000 some odd years. The Little Horn is a 5th Beast that arises during the End Times out of the Fourth Beasts territory. Amongst the FRACTURED Europe Kingdoms that realign during the End Times. 

God describing this "FRACTURED KINGDOM" could not give the number down through the ages because of course the exact number is going to continually change over time, of course, so the number 10 is used for the COMPLETE NUMBER THEREOF !! Does God have 7 Eyes and 7 Spirits or does it mean God SEES ALL..........and is EVERYWHERE? Of course the 7 stands for God's completeness. Likewise the Church doesn't have troubles for 10 days, that represents the COMPLETE Church Age time period, God couldn't give us the exact number of days, so He used 10 as a stand in. Look up the number 10 and its biblical meaning and you well see this is a well documented fact.

This is why I find all these tidbits out, I work hard brother to enlighten myself on these things, ask God to reveal His deep truths, and thus He enlightens me on His deep truths. Iron & Clay means FRACTURED and 10 means COMPETE thus the 10 Kings of the Iron and Clay Kingdom represent all Europe which is Fractured  (Mortal Wound means there is NO BEAST KINGDOM) until the end times when the Man of Sin/Assyrian/Little Horn/Anti-Christ revives the 7 Headed Beast by Conquering Jerusalem/Israel and the MANY, thus becoming one of the BEAST HEADS of the 7 Headed Beast. He arises amongst Europe (10) who were FRACTURED for eons until 1948, then they became one again via the European Union. 

14 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

You can "per se" all you like. The scripture from Daniel 2: 37-38 is talking about the land mass of Babylon. The entire prophecy concerns this kingdom. The LAND MASS! Go back and look at the word " ara "........in Hebrew. The prophecy is speaking of the territory.....the same territory....Babylon!

The Mediterranean Sea Region is NOT the entire Mediterranean Sea.....It is the Eastern portion of the Sea. In the Old Testament, the great sea was the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. 

I'll handle the rest of your comments at another time. Gotta go......zoom!

The land in question is ONLY the Mediterranean Sea Region because that is where Israel RESIDES, you lose sight of that very important fact it seems, the bible is about Israel. Thus Daniel's dream is far more specific in these things. 

Daniel 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. 2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. (It was FRACTURED into MANY KINGDOMS........or a Mortal Wound to the BEAST). 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 9/20/2020 at 8:32 AM, Revelation Man said:

Here is where everyone gets confused/goes off course, and I can't blame them, I only saw this about a month ago IN FULL myself, even though I had the framework down pat pretty much, the 10 Horns represents a........FRACTURED EUROPE.........not 10 End Time Kings per se.

Hi Revman,

Let's see what the scriptures say:

"The 10 horns that you saw are 10 kings who have not yet received royal power but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast"....Rev 17:12

They can't be emperors, queens, prime ministers, popes for this reason. These kings rule at one moment in time, and they rule along with the beast.

"As for the 10 horns, out of this kingdom 10 kings WILL arise; and another will arise after them."....Dan 7:24

It's only after this kingdom is established and the 10 kings arise(out of this kingdom) that the man known as " little horn, man of sin, and the antichrist makes his presence known.

"Daniel said I was looking in my vision at night and behold the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea"...Dan 7:2

Those who believe that the Beast will arise in either Europe (or America)....Daniel specifically tells us that the Beast arises from the eastern Mediterranean.

"The land in question is ONLY the Mediterranean Sea Region because that is where Israel RESIDES, you lose sight of that very important fact it seems, the bible is about Israel. Thus Daniel's dream is far more specific in these things. "

Hey....I'm not the one who brought up the nonsense about a fractured Europe with 26 nations representing 10 horns.....(So, the 10 that ARISES out of his Head simply means the Kingdom of Rome received a Mortal Wound as a Beast Kingdom, and 10 ( A BUNCH of Kings/Kingdoms arose out of his head/Kingdom) arose, which only represents a Fracture Europe.....THEN LATER the Little Horn Arises amongst the 10 (which can mean 26 or 27 as is now the case, 26 not counting England). 

But you guys find it necessary to twist every passage around to make it somehow fit your end times views. 

GREAT SCOTT!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Revman,

"The 10 horns that you saw are 10 kings who have not yet received royal power but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast"....Rev 17:12

They can't be emperors, queens, prime ministers, popes for this reason. These kings rule at one moment in time, and they rule along with the beast.

"As for the 10 horns, out of this kingdom 10 kings WILL arise; and another will arise after them."....Dan 7:24

It's only after this kingdom is established and the 10 kings arise(out of this kingdom) that the man known as " little horn, man of sin, and the antichrist makes his presence known.

"Daniel said I was looking in my vision at night and behold the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea"...Dan 7:2

Those who believe that the Beast will arise in either Europe (or America)....Daniel specifically tells us that the Beast arises from the eastern Mediterranean.

"The land in question is ONLY the Mediterranean Sea Region because that is where Israel RESIDES, you lose sight of that very important fact it seems, the bible is about Israel. Thus Daniel's dream is far more specific in these things. "

Hey....I'm not the one who brought up the nonsense about a fractured Europe with 26 nations representing 10 horns.....(So, the 10 that ARISES out of his Head simply means the Kingdom of Rome received a Mortal Wound as a Beast Kingdom, and 10 ( A BUNCH of Kings/Kingdoms arose out of his head/Kingdom) arose, which only represents a Fracture Europe.....THEN LATER the Little Horn Arises amongst the 10 (which can mean 26 or 27 as is now the case, 26 not counting England). 

But you guys find it necessary to twist every passage around to make it somehow fit your end times views. 

GREAT SCOTT!!!!!

I watched a video once showing the middle east and north Africa being devided up. It took place after WW2. Nice video showing the different countries in the kingdom being formed. The little country was formed in 1948.Its diverse from the first. 

Maps of war-the middle east. 

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Revman,

GREAT SCOTT!!!!!

And you DODGED every point I made because you can't overcome the arguments.

Why was the Church of Smyrna told they would have tribulation 10 DAYS ? Why or how can the 10 stand for a KINGDOM that could never come back together via the SEED of men down through the ages ?

You are just not called unto Prophecy, and you can't understand it even when its presented to you an a silver platter, because people with tunnel vision, God doesn't call unto Prophecy. Its all good, do what you are called to do brother. When you get to Heaven you will find out I was correct on all of these things.

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Why was the Church of Smyrna told they would have tribulation 10 DAYS ? Why or how can the 10 stand for a KINGDOM that could never come back together via the SEED of men down through the ages ?

You are just not called unto Prophecy, and you can't understand it even when its presented to you an a silver platter, because people with tunnel vision, God doesn't call unto Prophecy. Its all good, do what you are called to do brother. When you get to Heaven you will find out I was correct on all of these things.

God Bless.

I agree with Canada on this. You want badly for Rome to be the beast but scripture says the beast did not exist when revelation was written. 

Rome did exist when revelation was written. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-8.htm

The country of Israel didn't exist when this was written but Rome definitely did. There are just to many obsticles you have to jump to try to make Rome fit. It just don't fit. Not only is it illogical, it's just wrong. 

Now if we look at the area where Canada is looking for the beast, we find a divided kingdom. Many of whom want to take Jerusalem from Israel which is what the beast does. And the beast wants to kill the two witnesses who persecuted and torments them. Can you imagine having your life giving water taken away? Those two witnesses cause it not to rain so the the Euphrates river dries up. Not all rivers.Just the Euphrates river which sustained Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. 

These are the countries that are being devestated by the two witnesses and it is these countries who would attack them at Jerusalem. Not Rome. Rome is not going to start a nuclear war with nuclear Israel for these muslim countries affected by the two witnesses. 

Zechariah 14 says that the Lord will fight against those countries that come against Jerusalem. And the Lord shall cause those countries to perish by a plague that will cause thier flesh to be consumed while they are standing. Egypt is singled out by name as one of those countries the Lord sends that plague upon. 

Now you have a geological impossibility. Egypt is not in Europe. It's in North Africa. 

Lastly, God promised the land between the Euphrates river to the Nile to Abraham and his seed. When we read Revelation and Daniel, after the beast is destroyed, it's kingdom is given to the saints forever. In Revelation those saints are still occupying Jerusalem 1000 years after it was given to them. But to point out the obvious, it is Jerusalem that is given to them, not Rome. 

The beast is not Rome. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Why was the Church of Smyrna told they would have tribulation 10 DAYS ?

Because they DID have 10 days of tribulation back in the first century A.D.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Why or how can the 10 stand for a KINGDOM that could never come back together via the SEED of men down through the ages ?

God Bless.

Tunnel vision is when a "prophecy buff" can't talk about anything other than the "7 years of tribulation!" Never mind the 1,000 YEARS of the Kingdom! Never mind the eternal state of the New Earth, its New Sky, and the New Jerusalem! Never mind that it is clear (even though it's resisted) that the MESSIAH performs the deeds of Daniel 9:27 and that 1/2 of the 70th Seven is already OVER, completed in the "ministry" years of the Messiah's offer of the Kingdom to the Jews. Never mind that one who believes in the pretribulational rapture doesn't have a Scriptural leg to stand on! I'd say THAT'S "Tunnel vision!'

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless.

I answered your major point.....the one about "fractured Europe" and that "10" doesn't really mean "10"....but it means 26 or 27. But the "fourth " beast means what? Does it really mean "fourth" or is it just a magical number that can mean maybe "ninth" or "fourteenth" or "twenty seventh".

That was the majority of your response.

The rest is pure nonsense. 

I will answer your bit about the church of Smyrna at another time. Just not enough hours in a day.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I agree with Canada on this. You want badly for Rome to be the beast but scripture says the beast did not exist when revelation was written. 

Rome did exist when revelation was written. 

ONE IS...........that verse proves you wrong.

The country of Israel didn't exist when this was written but Rome definitely did. There are just to many obsticles you have to jump to try to make Rome fit. It just don't fit. Not only is it illogical, it's just wrong. 

Rome is the Fourth Beast, there is no argument to be made in reality. 

Now if we look at the area where Canada is looking for the beast, we find a divided kingdom. Many of whom want to take Jerusalem from Israel which is what the beast does. And the beast wants to kill the two witnesses who persecuted and torments them. Can you imagine having your life giving water taken away? Those two witnesses cause it not to rain so the the Euphrates river dries up. Not all rivers.Just the Euphrates river which sustained Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. 

They are not Divided in the End Times, they come together and eventually give their POWER to the Beast. The Beast doesn't just take Jerusalem from Israel, he Conquers (Dan. 11:40-43) Israel, the other Countries to get to Israel (Syria/Lebanon), all of North Africa and of course he can't defeat Central and Southern Jordan.

You do not get it on the Euphrates at all. Here is what you do, you take a verse that says the have the power that it not rain, and YOU ASSUME they dry up the Euphrates, which doesn't need to be dried up, its a Metaphorical Statement. No Army in the modern era needs a river to dry up to ford it brother. Its just basically stating the same thing as God drives them with hooks..........like in the old testament, you don't really think God used HOOKS do you ? Its metaphoric in nature !! Now, the Two-witnesses may cause a drought, or may not, but they aren't doing it to dry up a river where men can cross it. Its just illogical. God defeats Turkey, Russia and Iran i  the Ezekiel 38 war, which is not the Anti-Christ going forth. ONE (Ezekiel 38) loses via God defeating them.......The Anti-Christ DEFEATS Israel, its not the same war !! You guys conflate all these passages brother.

These are the countries that are being devestated by the two witnesses and it is these countries who would attack them at Jerusalem. Not Rome. Rome is not going to start a nuclear war with nuclear Israel for these muslim countries affected by the two witnesses. 

You just have no idea on the End Times brother, you are off on this Muslim kick, which makes no sense brother. Who came forth with that Idea, was it Joel Richardson ? Another WRONG TURN.

Zechariah 14 says that the Lord will fight against those countries that come against Jerusalem. And the Lord shall cause those countries to perish by a plague that will cause thier flesh to be consumed while they are standing. Egypt is singled out by name as one of those countries the Lord sends that plague upon. 

Now you have a geological impossibility. Egypt is not in Europe. It's in North Africa. 

Lastly, God promised the land between the Euphrates river to the Nile to Abraham and his seed. When we read Revelation and Daniel, after the beast is destroyed, it's kingdom is given to the saints forever. In Revelation those saints are still occupying Jerusalem 1000 years after it was given to them. But to point out the obvious, it is Jerusalem that is given to them, not Rome. 

The beast is not Rome. 

Read Daniel 8, it tells you he comes from  the Northwest. Greece/E.U.  

The Fourth Beast is Rome. The 7th Head (Little Horn) which is the 5th Beast of Daniel, is a MAN. 

4 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I answered your major point.....the one about "fractured Europe" and that "10" doesn't really mean "10"....but it means 26 or 27. But the "fourth " beast means what? Does it really mean "fourth" or is it just a magical number that can mean maybe "ninth" or "fourteenth" or "twenty seventh".

That was the majority of your response.

The rest is pure nonsense. 

I will answer your bit about the church of Smyrna at another time. Just not enough hours in a day.

Its contextual, was the Fourth Beast an UNIDENTIFIABLE TIME PERIOD? No, like Babylon, Persia and Greece the Fourth Beast had a Start and End time. Then it was FRACTURED and could not be brought back together, as stated in Daniel 2, even though they tried via the seed of men (Royal Marriage) it stayed as Iron and Clay, it would not CLEAVE TOGETHER as one. So, its describes as a Complete Europe of Nations, or 10 Kings. The Number 10 stands for completeness, you not knowing that is on you. I do my homework. So, God used it for the Complete Nations Rome represented in Europe, the 10 just means complete E.U. just like Rev. 2:10 means the complete church age.

I don't think you can comprehend what I put forth tbh. Find your calling brother, its not Prophecy. Yu can't even understand that the number 10 stand in for completeness, and you can't comprehend why it would have to. Its pretty simple really, if God was speaking about a fractured kingdom, and He has to describe them, what's He going to call them since the number of Kingdoms will continually change over time ? LOL............Its not even that difficult to see God would use His NUMBER for completeness. God's thinking, well, since there may be 4 kings in the year 550 AD, and 8 kingdoms in 700 AD, and 12 kings in 1200 AD, and 9 kingdoms in 1500 AD and 27 kingdoms in 2020, to DESCIBE this Kingdom full of smaller kingdoms who can't seem to REUNITE as one until the very end, I am going to just use my NUMBER tat always stands for COMPLETE, that way everyone understands what I am referring, to, at least those who study hard.