Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Are the pre tribulationists still here?. Are any mysteriously gone. There has been many denoms who preached this doctrine so there must be a huge dent in our population that would be gone. 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Just wait n see.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

1 hour ago, Chicken coop2 said:

No the rapture has not happened yet. It's very close. It could happen at any moment.  As a matter of fa

Right. It can happen at the blink of an eye. I hope Id be worthy enough to bypass the upcoming judgement.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

It can indeed happen at any time. And this whole corona pandemic makes it seem as if it will. However, IMO it's still a long time away.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/23/2020 at 6:06 PM, Mike Mclees said:

Are the pre tribulationists still here?

I am pre trib if for no other reason then I do not think I will live long enough to see the tribulation. Also I prayed and told God I would be willing to go through the trib if there was something I could do to help others. He told me that there would not be anything I could do.  His approach will be different as that is a time when man will be under the law for 7 years. So people that reject the grace of God are still held accountable to the law of God. That is what they want. What do we hear so much of today with all of the civil conflict. People want justice. One thing God is is a God of absolute and perfect justice and that is exactly what people will get if they go into the tribulation period. Assuming of course that there is a 7 year trib.  God will hold people to the same standard they want to hold others to. For me I have to much forgiveness for people to live during a time when everyone will be held accountable. I need the love, mercy, grace and forgiveness of God. 

13 hours ago, JTC said:

It can indeed happen at any time.

Some people believe the trib can not begin until the final harvest has come in. The church age ends when the last person has entered in. 

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." (2Peter3:9)

21 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Right. It can happen at the blink of an eye.

In the twinkle of an eye. If we are taken to Heaven we go there in an instant. So I know how fast that can be. Even now they are digging up our neighborhood putting in optical fiber for G5 which they say is real time fast. I have a G5 phone and it is amazing how it works so fast. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

7 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Yes indeed we shall see

I w0nder what makes you believe you are special. Almost arrogant. So many that have given their life for Christ while you sit in you lounge chair waiting to float away without a scratch.  Yes why do you think you are special. 

Dont b so cynical bro.

Jesus told us wise virgins shall be taken but the foolish shall be left n yelled "Lord, Loord......", Something wrong will come n they knew it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

8 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

? Was the point of this thread to bait people and troll. That's both sad and shameful. 

I too was wondering about this post, but, you said what I was thinking (less the sad and shameful part). Maybe this should be in the end-times sub category?

BTW: Your chicken picture is hilarious!  Love it. I live in rural area, and the other day one neighbors chickens had a CLM (chicken lives matter) protest, and they killed some turkeys, and set fire to their chicken coop.  Very troubling times we live in . . . . 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

12 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

? Was the point of this thread to bait people and troll. That's both sad and shameful. 

Sounds to me that you  are running away from the question. You say Im baiting you. Im only trying to open your eyes. what is shameful is the arrogance of your doctrine. You should repent.  This doctrine is not just wrong it is misleading which is the real shame.      No where in the scripture will .find the saints divided. Jesus said in the world you will be persecuted  It says nothing of tribulation saints and non trib saints. Not even the apostles. So what makes you special?