Biblican

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

Years ago my husband and I lost our house in a failed business venture. As a result we we homeless, traveling and living in campers for over thirty-five years. God used the event to bring us into ministry which gave our new life on the road a beautiful purpose. He also wanted to change our perspective on how we are to view the poor, or His "Least of These."  Our experiences produced a book called, "Jesus and the Poor."  "Teapots" is from that collection of short stories, prose, commentary, Bible insights and illustrations.  We hope you are blessed by "Teapots" and I hope it inspires you to be one.   https://youtu.be/_tBZxfvf3CM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

This video is much longer than what is normally allowed on the forum, but it is only the link so I will approve it for those that wish to watch it.

3 hours ago, Alive said:

This video is much longer than what is normally allowed on the forum, but it is only the link so I will approve it for those that wish to watch it.

Thank you. This video is only one minute and thirty six seconds long. What is the time length on the videos that can be posted here? Thanks again.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

17 minutes ago, Biblican said:

Thank you. This video is only one minute and thirty six seconds long. What is the time length on the videos that can be posted here? Thanks again.

My apologies. In my haste, I read it as an hour and a half.

In order to conserve space, for videos actually embedded into the forum, my understanding is less than 15 minutes is preferred.

A link is different, however, moderators have to spend time to watch linked videos in order to assure appropriateness.

We don't always have the time.

Thank you.

This is one good reason why videos posted or linked should be in the 'video' section of the forum. Other wise, we may not be able to view bad stuff before members watch them.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, Alive said:

n order to conserve space, for videos actually embedded into the forum, my understanding is less than 15 minutes is preferred.

A link is different, however, moderators have to spend time to watch linked videos in order to assure appropriateness.

Actually all videos, embedded or linked, should be less than 20 minutes.   And all videos, embedded or linked, must be reviewed in order to approve them or not.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 10/8/2020 at 12:30 AM, Biblican said:

Years ago my husband and I lost our house in a failed business venture. As a result we we homeless, traveling and living in campers for over thirty-five years. God used the event to bring us into ministry which gave our new life on the road a beautiful purpose. He also wanted to change our perspective on how we are to view the poor, or His "Least of These."  Our experiences produced a book called, "Jesus and the Poor."  "Teapots" is from that collection of short stories, prose, commentary, Bible insights and illustrations.  We hope you are blessed by "Teapots" and I hope it inspires you to be one.   https://youtu.be/_tBZxfvf3CM

Hi Biblican,

Thank you for sharing some of your story and what the Lord has shown you. He turned a disaster into `something beautiful` for your lives. My hubby and I love to travel in our caravan and have had many adventures and met many lovely people. Also have been able to share of the Lord to different ones, or encourage other believers on our way. Surely His ways are beyond whatever we could imagine.

You had great company for even the Lord Himself walked the dusty trails and slept out in the open many times. 

regards, Marilyn.

• Loved it! 2

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Biblican,

Thank you for sharing some of your story and what the Lord has shown you. He turned a disaster into `something beautiful` for your lives. My hubby and I love to travel in our caravan and have had many adventures and met many lovely people. Also have been able to share of the Lord to different ones, or encourage other believers on our way. Surely His ways are beyond whatever we could imagine.

You had great company for even the Lord Himself walked the dusty trails and slept out in the open many times. 

regards, Marilyn.

Thank you, Marilyn. I published our testimony on my website if you are interested. You can find it at https://www.cafelogos.org/mytestimony.html

You have a blessed day in Jesus, Biblican

6 hours ago, Biblican said:

Thank you, Marilyn. I published our testimony on my website if you are interested. You can find it at https://www.cafelogos.org/mytestimony.html

You have a blessed day in Jesus, Biblican

Hi Biblican,

I have read your testimony with great interest. Isn`t the `school of the Spirit,` an exciting adventure filled with lots of challenges and humbling experiences. I also ventured further into your site and enjoyed reading articles and generally looking around. Well done.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Biblican,

I have read your testimony with great interest. Isn`t the `school of the Spirit,` an exciting adventure filled with lots of challenges and humbling experiences. I also ventured further into your site and enjoyed reading articles and generally looking around. Well done.

regards, Marilyn. 

Thank you Marilyn. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated. Yes, the 'school of the Spirit' as you say is an adventure. Everything we go through has a purpose. It was hard, but I am glad for everything we went through we could not have grown without it. God bless. Enjoy Australia. 

Thanks again, Biblican.

3 hours ago, Biblican said:

Thank you Marilyn. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated. Yes, the 'school of the Spirit' as you say is an adventure. Everything we go through has a purpose. It was hard, but I am glad for everything we went through we could not have grown without it. God bless. Enjoy Australia. 

Thanks again, Biblican.

Hi Biblican,

Thank you. If you ever want a chat then please PM me and we can share. 

God bless, Marilyn.