• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

We know there are people in the OT that never died that were caught up (rapture). Song playing LOVE this gone "SOLD OUT.. Hawk Nelson" YES AMEN!

So not making a case for pre mid. Christ did say He would come back and receive us unto Him self so where He is we will be. Now..for me did He lie? When did He come back and take them so where He is they will be? Never happen..yet. So Pauls first letter was to some that thought Christ came and they missed it. And Paul said "we which remain". So it wont be just some trumpet and angles go out......it will be a "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God." Dead will rise and then we will be changed.

Now as some has stated there was a word that was used "departure". So after that departure then the lawless one will come out in the open and do lying wonders. For me seen signs and wonders form God all my life this part is to clear. Who in this world today has more power.. ALL POWER ALL AUTHORITY over the enemy? The Church.. behold I give you power.. cast out demons.. speak in new tongues.. power/authority over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Rev Churches.. Chapter 4.. door.. "After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” To ignore the Church not being talked about.. this is HUGE! The Church is everywhere...yet not talked about.. WHEN we get caught up? No clue.. ready NOW praise GOD glory to JESUS! He is coming.. HE said so. Man says WHEN it will be and wont be.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,645
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/1/2020 at 5:17 PM, DeighAnn said:

ARE YOU SAYING THE 'PRE TRIB RAP' IS "APOSTASY" AND TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT APOSTASY IS NOW TO BE THOUGHT OF AS "GOOD"??   YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO CHANGE THE ENTIRE MEANING OF APOSTASY?  WOW.

Yep, he is. They do. And I'm stealing this for use in the future. :)

AND WHERE IS THE PROCLAIMING OF THE PRE TRIB RAP THAT WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE EARTH AND ALL THOSE ON IT AS WE KNOW IT?  NOT EVEN A HINT?  DOES THAT SOUND LIKE GOD?  PREACHING, BINDING, PROCLAIMING, OPENING AND NOT NARRY A WORD?  NOT EVEN A TINY HINT OF WHAT IS TO COME?  NOTHING?  NEVER?  NOT ONE TIME?  WHY DOES GOD LEAVE IT TO MAN TO AFFIX "A TIME" WHEN HE AFFIXES HOURS  AND DAYS AND YEARS AND SEASONS TO EVERYTHING ELSE?  YET THIS, NOTHING 

I have posed this many times. I ask:

"Two billion people that are wholly pure in the Lord and walk in perfect righteousness in God's eyes are taken off the earth and are never mentioned even once in all of scripture?" There is a great amount of detail about the saints that came out of GT but nothing about a vast group that are so spiritually perfect each one of them must be as perfect in God's eyes as Enoch and Elijah.

WE DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO BE TRUTH AND WHAT WE DON'T.  IF EVERYONE HAD TO READ THE WORD THE WAY IT IS PUT FORTH HERE NO ONE WOULD EVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BECAUSE EVEN THE SIMPLIEST OF SENTENCES BECOMES SOME COMPLEX ISSUE AND NEVER MEANS WHAT IT SAYS. 

Correct! And I think that's why some do this. We have an enemy sowing confusion and using 'smart people' to do it.

I WILL ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN  -  HAVE YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE CHURCHES? 

DO THEY ALL SEEM READY FOR HEAVEN
AND TO BE PRIESTS OF GODS WORD AND TO REIGN WITH HIM FOR THE LORDS DAY NEVER HAVING GONE THROUGH THEMSELVES, THE THINGS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING TO THOSE WHO  WILL BE GOING THROUGH THEM AT THE END OF THE LORDS DAY? 

HOW MUCH HELP WILL THEY BE??  NOT MUCH.

PLEASE, LIST OFF ALL THE CHURCHES YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD.  HOW MANY ARE TEACHING WHO "THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" IS AND WHAT IT IS DOING AND WHEN IT STARTED AND WHAT IT HAS DONE AND WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH THE TRIBULATION AND ALL THAT IS LEADING UP TO IT? 

That's good stuff. Only some can see it.

ACCORDING TO THE THEORIES TEACHINGS "KEPT FROM EVIL" SHOULD MEAN THERE HAVE BEEN MILLIONS OF "PRE TRIB RAPS" THROUGH OUT HISTORY,  IF INDEED IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE KEPT FROM EVIL.  

Stealing this too. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Revelation Man said:

Anyone that thinks the Rapture Trumpets have anything to do with the Judgment Trumpets are just not adding these things up clearly, to be nice about it. Firstly, you do not even understand hes talking about the Trumpet Feasts that ENDS the Harvest (Church Age). So, you are never going to get it tbh. 

Yet there is only one last trump in scripture associated with the end of the age. No other. Only one last trump associated with the gathering at the end of the age and Jesus coming, just the one; the 7th trump of Revelation. 

On 10/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Revelation Man said:

It never says APOSTACY, thats MADE UP, it says DEPARTURE in the first 7 English Translations, and in the Latin Vulgate a word that means DEPARTURE was used for 1000 years before that. Your problem is you refuse to do the grunt work to get at the truth, you have no understanding as to why the KJV tweaked it the way they did, but I do, because I use common sense tactics. In the 1500's we had the Church of England and the RCC and both were basically Government Run State Churches, so each we caught up in "POLITICAL PROPAGANDA" SEE ABOVE POST: I will C&P below.

The first translation of the word to mean apostasy in an English Bible did not occur until 1611 when the King James Version was issued.

"It never says APOSTACY, thats MADE UP,"

So the text doesn't say apostasy?

2 Thessalonians 2:3 in the original language:

"μή τις ὑμᾶς ἐξαπατήσῃ κατὰ μηδένα τρόπον: ὅτι ἐὰν μὴ ἔλθῃ  

ἀποστασία πρῶτον καὶ ἀποκαλυφθῇ  ἄνθρωπος τῆς ἀνομίας, 

υἱὸς τῆς ἀπωλείας,"

The word in bold above appears in the text and it's apostasy not departure. I guess that makes your statement, "It never says APOSTACY, thats MADE UP," made up. That's called something....can't remember what.

You decry those who rely on translations you don't agree with but you yourself rely on other translations you do agree with. That's called something too....what is it?  Can I get some help here?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

14 minutes ago, Diaste said:

That's called something....can't remember what.

Manipulation to support a wrong exegesis.. something like that.

• Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

20 hours ago, Diaste said:

"Two billion people that are wholly pure in the Lord and walk in perfect righteousness in God's eyes are taken off the earth and are never mentioned even once in all of scripture?" There is a great amount of detail about the saints that came out of GT but nothing about a vast group that are so spiritually perfect each one of them must be as perfect in God's eyes as Enoch and Elijah.

But ask what IS HAPPENING ON EARTH and the details just a flow and flow and flow.  You would think all that KNOWLEDGE vs all that LACK of SCRIPTURE, would be a HINT, but no.... 

Yep, he is. They do. And I'm stealing this for use in the future.

Can't steal what God gives for whomsoever.  It is yours already.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Correct! And I think that's why some do this. We have an enemy sowing confusion and using 'smart people' to do it.

100% agree

I had to be punched in the nose (not physically, but it would have healed much quicker)  back to back to back to FINALLY acknowledge good and evil.  I just couldn't, wouldn't, rebelled against it, till God said, "LEARN" and DISCERN.  But once He starts a work...

I feel like the present "lack of color and fonts" may have something to do with me.  Especially now that I see it from a far.  Probably would have done the same thing myself.  And thank God they did, it was going to get dangerous.  I started seeing bigger and bigger letters.  LMAO right now just thinking of it.  So wish I could have heard those conversations....

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/11/2020 at 6:30 AM, Diaste said:

Yet there is only one last trump in scripture associated with the end of the age. No other. Only one last trump associated with the gathering at the end of the age and Jesus coming, just the one; the 7th trump of Revelation. 

"It never says APOSTACY, thats MADE UP,"

So the text doesn't say apostasy?

2 Thessalonians 2:3 in the original language:

"μή τις ὑμᾶς ἐξαπατήσῃ κατὰ μηδένα τρόπον: ὅτι ἐὰν μὴ ἔλθῃ  

ἀποστασία πρῶτον καὶ ἀποκαλυφθῇ  ἄνθρωπος τῆς ἀνομίας, 

υἱὸς τῆς ἀπωλείας,"

The word in bold above appears in the text and it's apostasy not departure. I guess that makes your statement, "It never says APOSTACY, thats MADE UP," made up. That's called something....can't remember what.

You decry those who rely on translations you don't agree with but you yourself rely on other translations you do agree with. That's called something too....what is it?  Can I get some help here?

Let's require of a Greek English dictionary: Strong;s:

Apostasia: Part of Speech: neuter noun
Root Word (Etymology)
Neuter of a (presumed) adj. from a derivative of ἀφίστημι (G868)
divorcement (2x), writing of divorcement (1x).

aphistēmi (Key)  Pronunciation  ä-fe'-sta-me (Key)
Part of Speech  verb
Root Word (Etymology)
From ἀπό (G575) and ἵστημι (G2476)
 depart (10x), draw away (1x), fall away (1x), refrain (1x), withdraw self (1x), depart from (1x).

We find other synonyms now: we also see that apostasia, and apostasion are compound words, made up of two:

apo (Key)
Pronunciation
ä-po' (Key)
Part of Speech
preposition
Root Word (Etymology)
A primary particle
 from (393x), of (129x), out of (48x), for (10x), off (10x), by (9x), at (9x), in (6x), since (with G3739) (5x), on (5x), not tr. (16x), miscellaneous (31x).

Strong's goes on to show definitions:
1.of separation

a. of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing,...

b. of separation of a part from the whole

I.  where of a whole some part is taken

c.  of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed

D.  of a state of separation, that is of distance

I.  physical, of distance of place

II.  temporal, of distance of time

(emphasis added)

Questions:
If someone departs, say in a divorce, is there local separation?
At the rapture, will some depart from others - will there be local separation?
If people fall away from the truth, is that more a physical separation or is that a separation of minds and thoughts?
At the rapture, would that be physical separation  - or only a separation of thoughts?
At the rapture, assuming physical separation, would that be separation of place?
At the rapture, would a part of the whole (population) be taken physically some distance away?

The other part of the compound word:
histēmi (Key)  Pronunciation  he'-sta-me (Key)
Part of Speech:  verb
Root Word (Etymology)
A prolonged form of a primary stao {stah'-o} (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses)
 stand (116x), set (11x), establish (5x), stand still (4x), stand by (3x),
From this Greek word we get our word "stationary" as in not moving.

Question: at the rapture, will the catching away be done so fast it might appear as the rest of the world is standing still?

The big question then is this: is it possible that Paul chose to use this word, not for is primary uses as "apostasia" or  departing, but as the compound words of a physical departing while the rest of the world is standing still?

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Let's require of a Greek English dictionary: Strong;s:

Apostasia: Part of Speech: neuter noun
Root Word (Etymology)
Neuter of a (presumed) adj. from a derivative of ἀφίστημι (G868)
divorcement (2x), writing of divorcement (1x).

aphistēmi (Key)  Pronunciation  ä-fe'-sta-me (Key)
Part of Speech  verb
Root Word (Etymology)
From ἀπό (G575) and ἵστημι (G2476)
 depart (10x), draw away (1x), fall away (1x), refrain (1x), withdraw self (1x), depart from (1x).

We find other synonyms now: we also see that apostasia, and apostasion are compound words, made up of two:

Nope. You deliberately left out the meaning of apostasia. Why?

apo (Key)
Pronunciation
ä-po' (Key)
Part of Speech
preposition
Root Word (Etymology)
A primary particle
 from (393x), of (129x), out of (48x), for (10x), off (10x), by (9x), at (9x), in (6x), since (with G3739) (5x), on (5x), not tr. (16x), miscellaneous (31x).

Strong's goes on to show definitions:
1.of separation

a. of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing,...

b. of separation of a part from the whole

I.  where of a whole some part is taken

c.  of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed

D.  of a state of separation, that is of distance

I.  physical, of distance of place

II.  temporal, of distance of time

(emphasis added)

Questions:
If someone departs, say in a divorce, is there local separation?
At the rapture, will some depart from others - will there be local separation?
If people fall away from the truth, is that more a physical separation or is that a separation of minds and thoughts?
At the rapture, would that be physical separation  - or only a separation of thoughts?
At the rapture, assuming physical separation, would that be separation of place?
At the rapture, would a part of the whole (population) be taken physically some distance away?

All this is based on an idea that does not appear in the text. The questions are moot.

I used to suspect you were a preacher or a pastor at the head of some congregation, now I'm sure.

Question: at the rapture, will the catching away be done so fast it might appear as the rest of the world is standing still?

If a jet is traveling west and an apple falls from a tree does ManU win the title? See? I can do it too. It's nonsense as the concept doesn't exist.

The big question then is this: is it possible that Paul chose to use this word, not for is primary uses as "apostasia" or  departing, but as the compound words of a physical departing while the rest of the world is standing still?

Then you better question all the other things Paul said as well. Now the well know rapture verses in 1 Thess 4 and 1 Cor 15 are suspect. Maybe Paul meant something else instead of what he said in every letter? If you are going to call Paul into question for this none of what he said is reliable.

That's the road you're on.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

FIRST QUESTION ALWAYS IS, WHERE IS IT WRITTEN?
IF IT ISN'T, IT IS NOT OF GOD.  

NO MATTER HOW MANY SEEMINGLY "WISE" WORDS GET PUT TOGETHER THAT  
WHEN ASKED TO "SHOW  WHERE IT IS WRITTEN" and  IT IS NEVER DONE,  IT IS NOT OF GOD. 

HEED THE WARNING OF JESUS AND DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY ANY MAN.  

KNOW WHY WE KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER?  BECAUSE IT  NEVER IS AND NEVER WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE WORD OF GOD.  PRAYERFULLY,  THE EWES SEE THAT AND SO ARE NOT LEAD DOWN THAT ROAD THAT MAKES VOID THE WORD OF GOD. 

CAN WE BE SURE GOD HAS TOLD IT TO ONE OF HIS PROPHETS AND THAT IT WILL/HAS COME TO US AS A DOCTRINE WE CAN FIND IN WRITING?

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Amos 3:7 SURELY THE LORD GOD WILL DO NOTHING BUT HE REVEALETH HIS SECRET UNTO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS.  

Amos 3:8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Amos 3:9 Publish in the palaces at Ashdod, and in the palaces in the land of Egypt, and say, Assemble yourselves upon the mountains of Samaria, and behold the great tumults in the midst thereof, and the oppressed in the midst thereof.

Amos 3:10 For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces.

Amos 3:11 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; AN ADVERSARY  there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled.

Amos 3:12 Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch.

Amos 3:13 Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts,

Amos 3:14 That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.

Amos 3:15 And I will smite the winter house with the summer house; and the houses of ivory shall perish, and the great houses shall have an end, saith the LORD.

WHO ARE THE PROPHETS? THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, PLUS THOSE WRITTEN IN THE WORD OF GOD SUCH AS MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, PAUL, PETER, JAMES, JOHN, MOSES, DAVID, ISAIAH, EZEKIEL, JEREMIAH, DANIEL, HOSEA, AMOS AND ON AND ON. 

JESUS DOESN'T RETURN UNTIL THE 7TH TRUMP. 

PERIOD. 

THAT IS WHAT GODS WORD SAYS.  THAT COMES AFTER THE 6TH.  

FACTS THAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED FOR ANY THEORY

Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Galatians 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

THE END

SO WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT BEING/BECOMING THE SEED OF ABRAHAM? 

QUICKLY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW OR REMEMBER WHAT THAT MEANS

A QUICK COPY AND PASTE OF OF SOME VERSES

THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT 

Genesis 13:14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 13:16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Genesis 15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 28:13 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 28:15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Genesis 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Genesis 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Genesis 35:12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Genesis 35:22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

Genesis 35:23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:

Genesis 35:24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:

Genesis 35:25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:

Genesis 35:26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.

Genesis 35:27 And Jacob came unto Isaac his father unto Mamre, unto the city of Arbah, which is Hebron, where Abraham and Isaac sojourned.

Genesis 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. 

WITH A TAD BIT OF COMMENTARY
(NOT REUBEN BECAUSE OF Genesis 35:22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it.)

SO THE BIRTHRIGHT 

1 Chronicles 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

1 Chronicles 5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

AND JOSEPH TOOK HIS SONS

Genesis 48:13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Genesis 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

INTO EGYPT, 400 YRS LATER THE GREAT DELIVERANCE (EX 1-14) TO MOUNT SINAI GIVEN  LAWS EX 19-40, LE, NU,DE.  

Exodus 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.

BUT AS THEY DID NOT 

Leviticus 26:27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

Leviticus 26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

Leviticus 26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Leviticus 26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

Leviticus 26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

Leviticus 26:33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Leviticus 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

Leviticus 26:35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

Leviticus 26:36 And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.

Leviticus 26:37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.

Leviticus 26:38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

Leviticus 26:39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

Leviticus 26:40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

Leviticus 26:41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

Leviticus 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

Leviticus 26:43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

Leviticus 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

Leviticus 26:45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 26:46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

A TIME 360 X 7 = 2520

ANYWAY, BACK GOING INTO THE PROMISE LAND (THE KINGDOM DIVIDED AMONGST THE SONS EACH OF THE TRIBES HAVING THEIR OWN LAND)

THEN

1 Samuel 8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

1 Samuel 8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

1 Samuel 8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.

1 Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

1 Samuel 8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

SAUL APPOINTED, REMOVED, DAVID (OF JUDAH) APPOINTED

2 Samuel 7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:

2 Samuel 7:9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.

2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

2 Samuel 7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

2 Samuel 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

2 Samuel 7:15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

2 Samuel 7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

2 Samuel 7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Jeremiah 33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

Jeremiah 33:19 And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

Jeremiah 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

Jeremiah 33:21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

Jeremiah 33:22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Jeremiah 33:23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

Jeremiah 33:24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

Jeremiah 33:25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

Jeremiah 33:26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

1 Chronicles 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

DAVID HAD REIGNED OVER JUDAH FOR 7 YEARS THEN ALL ISRAEL 33.  THINGS WENT GREAT, TILL SOLOMON SINNED AND CAUSED ALL TO 

SO GOD DIVIDED 

1 Kings 11:31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:

1 Kings 11:32 (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:)

1 Kings 11:33 Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father.

1 NKings 12:16 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents.

1 Kings 12:17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.

1 Kings 12:18 Then king Rehoboam sent Adoram, who was over the tribute; and all Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. Therefore king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.

1 Kings 12:19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

1 Kings 12:20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.

1 Kings 11:34 Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes:

1 Kings 11:35 But I will take the kingdom out of his son's hand, and will give it unto thee, even ten tribes.

1 Kings 11:36 And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.

NORTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, 10 TRIBES, HOUSE OF ISRAEL,  UNDER LEADERSHIP OF EPHRIAM, SAMARIA AS CAPITOL,  JEROBOAM KING

SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF JUDAH, 2 TRIBES, (AND MOST OF LEVI) HOUSE OF JUDAH, JERUSALEM AS CAPITOL,  REHOBOAM KING

NOTES:  LEVI HAS NO LAND, STILL A TRIBE.  MANASSEH IS 13.  

BIRTHRIGHT TRIBES EPHRAIM AND MANASSEH WITH NORTHERN HOUSE OF ISRAEL

SCEPTER (COVENANT WITH DAVID)  SOUTHERN,  HOUSE OF JUDAH

1 Kings 12:21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

1 Kings 12:22 But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying,

1 Kings 12:23 Speak unto Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and unto all the house of Judah and Benjamin, and to the remnant of the people, saying,

1 Kings 12:24 Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD, and returned to depart, according to the word of the LORD.

AND THE REST OF THE STORY IS NORTHERN TRIBES SINNED WENT INTO CAPTIVITY OF THE ASSYRIAN AND UPON RELEASE WERE SCATTTERED AROUND THE WORLD, SOUTHERN TRIBE SINNED WENT INTO CAPTIVITY OF BABYLON MOSTLY WENT BACK TO JERUSALEM.  

SINCE EVERYONE ELSE MOSTLY STAYED WHERE THEY WERE, AND WE CAN SEE THE WORLD KINGDOMS OF THE TIMES, I BELIEVE IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THAT THE STARS OF THE SKY AND THE SANDS OF THE SEA, AND THE DUST OF THE EARTH ARE THE CHILDREN TO BE FOUND IN THE REMAINING PARTS OF THE WORLD.  

SO THOSE WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE "GENTILE" WHO LIVE "ELSEWHERE" MOST LIKELY AREN'T, THEY ARE MOST LIKELY "SCATTERED SHEEP" THAT ARE ROUNDED UP IN CHRIST.  NATIONS WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS, WHO ARE UNDER GOD.  WHO HAVE BEEN PROTECTED AND BLESSED BY GOD THESE MANY YEARS.  LIKE AN EDEN BEFORE THE LOCUST COME TO DEVOUR.  THEY ARE SWARMING, THAT IS FOR SURE.  

SO IS THERE EVEN A POSSIBILITY OF A PRE TRIB RAPT THEORY EVENT?  NOPE CAUSE ITS ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

AND

AS ALL OF CHRIST ARE OF "JACOB/ABRAHAMS SEED" AND  THE TROUBLE COMING IS FOR ALL OF US.

THE GOSPEL ARMOR WILL KEEP YOU FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION AS YOU WILL NOT BE TEMPTED.  BECOMING A CHRISTIAN KEEPS GODS WRATH FROM FALLING UPON US AS IT ONLY FALLS ON THEM.  MUCH LIKE THE FIERY FURNACE IN DANIEL DIDN'T SINGE ONE OF GODS BUT BURNT TO A CRISP ONE OF THEM.  ELDERS ARE ELDERS, APOSTASY IS A FALLING AWAY FROM TRUTH AND FOLLOWING AFTER LIES, THE ARMIES RETURNING WIWTH CHRIST ARE THOSE WHO HAVE "FALLEN ASLEEP" NOT THOSE TAKEN ALIVE.  WHEN ALL WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN ARE CHANGED, THERE IS NO ONE LEFT ALIVE AND REMAINING FOR TRIB TO COME UPON.  THE 5 CHURCHES DESCRIBED IN REVELATION ARE IN NO WAY READY TO STAND OR SIT IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND THE 2 WHO ARE ARE REMAINING.  THEY CAN'T BE "SEEN" AFTER THE BEAST RISES BECAUSE THE ONLY CHURCH WHILE SATAN HAS CONTROL OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE HIS, HENCE THE MESSAGE IS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCHES BUT IT IS ONLY "HIM", AS AN INDIVIDUAL, THAT MUST STAND, OVERCOME AND ENDURE TO THE END, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT GOD NEVER SPEAKS OF IT.