Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

Nothing in this life is foolproof...masking, distancing and sanitizing are layers of protection that just reduce your chances of getting the virus or passing it on to others.  The more layers of protection the better your chances.  If this new delta variant from India starts taking hold in significant numbers where I live, I intend to double-mask.  Not because I consider it will be foolproof, but because that variant is much easier to catch and an extra mask will add another layer of protection (literally and figuratively, heh).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

delta variant

There is yet another, and it is a worse contagion. :18:

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Justin Adams said:

There is yet another, and it is a worse contagion. :18:

Another covid variant already...?  Can't keep up with the times any more.  :)  Well I don't think I can triple mask...I'd likely pass out from lack of oxygen.  I might start wearing gloves when I go out shopping though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

I honestly don't buy into the idea of a mask being a precursor, to the mark of the beast. (per the title of thread)

Those who will and do wear a mask, should not be chastised for doing so for they feel they are doing what is right and good and pleasing in the Lord's sight.  They do so for the benefit of those that they come into contact with.  

A person that does not wear the mask, is not going to wear a mask for whatever reason.  Neither side should badger the other concerning the masks.  Each person has to decide for themselves what they will or will not do.  

Romans 14:4 (LB)
They are God’s servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

Yes it is the Lambda one.  :(

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, appy said:

I honestly don't buy into the idea of a mask being a precursor, to the mark of the beast. (per the title of thread)

It is yet another silly title and only wants to cause fear and strife I;) think...

Edited by Justin Adams

1 minute ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Link doesn't work, but said 10% mortality rate. Not yet found in USA. 

Virologists seem concerned at its resistance to current vaccines. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Even if that's true and it could filter the carrier it's not sealed. Unfiltered air infiltrates all around the mask, especially around the nose.

then why do they even bother wearing them in hospitals....   all the evil bugs are about that size.    And what's the problem with wearing masks if they are properly taken care of.    I use masks in my garage that are rated at n98 doing all kinds of work sanding and painting.  I have a beard and I have never had leakage around the masks even when painting or working with sheetrock.

If you don't want to wear a mask I don't have a problem with that, but to tell others they shouldn't I do have a problem with.   When all this started it was very obvious that the countries where masks were already being worn had little trouble with the virus spreading.   They were accustom to wearing the masks and the proper way to take care of them.

Still today Taiwan only has about 15 thousand total cases.   That's about .06% of their population.  USA 10% of our population has tested positive for it.    .18% of the population has died.   We have three times more people died than they have even been infected when looked at % of population.

I would agree with you that if a person does not use a mask properly it can cause problems.   All kinds of crap grows in them if they are not cleaned and disinfected.....   but all that crap was destined for our lungs if we didn't wear the mask in the first place.

When I'm out on a walk or hiking in the woods, I have much less allergy trouble if I wear a mask..

Whatever the case, the mask being the mark of the beast or even it's precursor is so over the top it's hard to even comment on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Yes. I saw that. I had a feeling over a year ago that this would continue to get worse and worse.  Perhaps it's a case of the saying:

We ain't seen nothing yet. 

If this is indeed some kind of an end times prophesy concerning plagues and pestilence, it has not yet reached that stage. 

I've got someplace to go and things to do when this life is over....  I'm just not going to worry about it.

8 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I'm not worried either.  I'm more than ready for this too all be over.  One of my favorite words is the last word in The Bible. 

I'll add a good healthy Amen to that thought.