IGNORED

The Real Birthday of Jesus Christ is not 25 of december, What if in the future the holiday changes to march the real day ?

grumix8

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

If the actual day was found i would have no problem celebrating it on that day...just like i celebrate it on December 25th..because in reality, the date is unimportant, its the message and the meaning behind it is. In fact, in many ways christmas should be celebrated every day of the year.

So celebrate Yeshua's birthday on His enemies' supposed birthday that was established and documented prior to His birth. Please see these BIBLICALLY supported facts concerning this:

The answer about Yeshua's birth can be found in Scripture:

Luke 2: 1. Now it happened in those days that a decree went out from Augustus Caesar that the names of all the people of his dominion should be written down. 2. This census first happened during the governorship of Qurinius in Syria. 3. And everyone went in his own city to be registered. 4. And Yosip was also going up from Nasrath, a city of Galeela into Yehuda to the city of Dawid, which is called Beth-Lekhem, because he was from the house and from the clan of Dawid, 5. With Maryam his bride while she was pregnant, that there they might be registered.

6. And it happened that while they were there, her days of pregnancy were fulfilled. 7. And she bore him a firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger (English word for sukkot) because there was no room where they could lodge. 8. At this time shepherds were there in that region were they were lodging and keeping watch there at night over their flocks. (AENT)

Miriam was forced to give birth in a sukkot because there was no room at the inn - because people from all over had gathered in Jerusalem for the census! (In those days you returned to your native home to be registered.) Not to mention, as we'll see later, it was also the festival of Sukkot - Tabernacles - when many pilgrims came to celebrate in Jerusalem ... which meant the inns were full.... Why would the inns be full on 25 December? This random day holds no importance in any Scripture.

Bethlehem is only about 5 miles from Jerusalem and so Yeshua was born there. And because was no room at any of the inns in either Jerusalem or Bethlehem. Yeshua had to be born in Bethlehem because the name Bethlehem means "House Of Bread", with the strong connotation of House Of Battle. And as we all know, Yeshua is the Bread of Life" (John 6:43-51).

Sorry, I can't tell you the exact day, but I assure you it WAS NOT 25 Dec

Celebrating CHRISTmas is a satanic lie.   Maybe everyone should stop. (repent)

Edited by Bawb

12 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

You seem dead set on arguing with me on this every time you see me comment on this...even though ive already gave you my answer. Should i copy and paste my answer? Should i ignore you? Should i give you the fight you so obviously desire? Why is it so important to you that i agree with you?

I can tell you what im NOT going to do. Im NOT going to stop celebrating Christ because some stranger online finds the day offensive. Never mind the pagan religion it was supposedly rooted in died off 1500 years ago, or that im obviously not celebrating that day. 

No, theres nothing wrong or sinful about Cebebrating Christ. No matter what day. Ill celebrate Christ every chance i get. December 25th. Ill even celebrate it on easter. And on halloween. And today. And tomorrow. And the day after. Ill celebrate every day in a different way. I will celebrate christmas arround a tree reading Bible verses and exchanging presents. I will celebrate christmas by going out to eat during one of the coldest days and leaving a 100% tip because you know what maybe that waitress needs the money more then me.

And nothing you can say or do is going to stop me from celebrating Christ because that is never wrong, no matter how much you try to make it about pagans.

I am only dead set to speak the truth. You just don't get it do you? If you feel like ignoring me, you can. I type these things not to "argue with you", but in order to beseech you to see. Just know this "random stranger" will I still pray for you because I know you whether or not you know me...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

6 hours ago, Bawb said:

I am only dead set to speak the truth. You just don't get it do you? If you feel like ignoring me, you can. I type these things not to "argue with you", but in order to beseech you to see. Just know this "random stranger" will I still pray for you because I know you whether or not you know me...

Lol if that were true you would not be following me around posting your "truth" to me every time you see me, even though i have refuted you multiple times. I get it, if your passionate about something you naturally want to argue it....im the same way...but the thing ive figured out a long time ago is that it really doesnt do you any good to do so, because if your right your not going to change any minds just drive people away, and if your wrong like in the instance, you again just drive people away from the truth. Either way its a waste of time. 

Really the only reason responding to you is because ive got nothing better to do...its a cold day here.

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Patriot21 said:

Lol if that were true you would not be following me around posting your "truth" to me every time you see me, even though i have refuted you multiple times. I get it, if your passionate about something you naturally want to argue it....im the same way...but the thing ive figured out a long time ago is that it really doesnt do you any good to do so, because if your right your not going to change any minds just drive people away, and if your wrong like in the instance, you again just drive people away from the truth. Either way its a waste of time. 

Really the only reason responding to yoi is because ive got nothing better to do...its a cold day here.

Have you prayed about anything I have told you? You are not a waste of my time...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, grumix8 said:

Everyone knows Jesus was not born on the 25th of december. Some scholars and archaelogist say he was born near marc, should countries instead of making december the holiday of Christ move it to 23 of march where it should be and make an effort instead of that day giving gifts and presents. We pray thank god and sing to him on that day ?

We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter if the date is not correct. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Bawb said:

Have you prayed about anything I have told you? You are not a waste of my time...

Of course i have...ive also read the word. I still dont know why your obsessed with me...but it makes no difference. Your not going to change my views on anything, you have yet to prove anything to me using scripture, and what scripture you have presented has been taken out of context to fit an agenda. So i shall pray for you, wish you a merry christmas, and cease to engage with you from here on out as youve proven to be a futile effort.

So Merry Christmas and God bless. :)

• Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  742
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

The conception of Christ occurred toward the end of December, the time of the Feast of the Tabernacle.  Jesus was born in September in 6 BC according to astronomy recreating the supernova that resulted in the star of the east being so prevalent.  

Indeed, in the gospel of John, Chapter 10, we have the following happening during Christ’s ministry on the Feast of Dedication. A Feast whose fulfillment began at His conception when the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and formed in her womb the body of the Christ (the New Testament Tabernacle). And here in the gospel of John this fulfillment is being confirmed and completed by Christ Himself. - https://spiritualfitnessprogram.com/christs-birth-and-conception-what-is-december-25/

https://www.space.com/14036-christmas-star-bethlehem-comet-planet-theories.html

https://www.newvision.co.ug/news/1090427/jesus-born-september

8 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

The conception of Christ occurred toward the end of December, the time of the Feast of the Tabernacle.  Jesus was born in September in 6 BC according to astronomy recreating the supernova that resulted in the star of the east being so prevalent.  

Indeed, in the gospel of John, Chapter 10, we have the following happening during Christ’s ministry on the Feast of Dedication. A Feast whose fulfillment began at His conception when the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and formed in her womb the body of the Christ (the New Testament Tabernacle). And here in the gospel of John this fulfillment is being confirmed and completed by Christ Himself. - https://spiritualfitnessprogram.com/christs-birth-and-conception-what-is-december-25/

https://www.space.com/14036-christmas-star-bethlehem-comet-planet-theories.html

https://www.newvision.co.ug/news/1090427/jesus-born-september

There is strong evidence that does support a time around the Feast of Tabernacles to be the actual birth of Yeshua. I've also recently watched a Michael Rood "Rood Awakening" episode of the Chronological Gospels on YouTube that outlines dates according to complex star calculations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

For traditions sake, I have a tree and exchange presents.  We have dinner and sing songs, maybe play a game or two, but enjoy family time.  For personal faith, I celebrate His birth every single day of the year, so it doesn't matter to me when He was born in the flesh, just that He was so He would fulfill His Fathers purpose.  It's all a miracle in my eyes, so why bicker about it?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2