life is so much harder...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Than you imagine growing up. I got married really young, had kids really fast, and I am happy in marriage but I'm just struggling. Idk maybe this should go on the prayer board, but i wonder if this is just a long adjustment period for me, and does everyone feel like i do once in their life. maybe there is something wrong with me. My main problem right now is (not our fault,I posters a out this on here) are my inlaws. We will be out in a month or 2, but I dont know how to make it until then. My question is this...how to get over unfair judgement /rejection? I dont wish and harm on her, I just want to be left alone. I know I still have years on this earth, and there are more trials to come. I just feel so weak right now. Almost like I dont care anymore.

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

4 hours ago, integrity said:

Than you imagine growing up. I got married really young, had kids really fast, and I am happy in marriage but I'm just struggling. Idk maybe this should go on the prayer board, but i wonder if this is just a long adjustment period for me, and does everyone feel like i do once in their life. maybe there is something wrong with me. My main problem right now is (not our fault,I posters a out this on here) are my inlaws. We will be out in a month or 2, but I dont know how to make it until then. My question is this...how to get over unfair judgement /rejection? I dont wish and harm on her, I just want to be left alone. I know I still have years on this earth, and there are more trials to come. I just feel so weak right now. Almost like I dont care anymore.

If you are staying with your in-laws because you can't afford your own place, you might want to have as much tolerance as possible.

59 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If you are staying with your in-laws because you can't afford your own place, you might want to have as much tolerance as possible.

They broke agreement anf moved in with us without asking our consent. At any rate  I am very tolerant towards them. We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasnt for their disrespect of us as adults.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 minute ago, integrity said:

They broke agreement anf moved in with us without asking our consent. At any rate  I am very tolerant towards them. We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasnt for their disrespect of us as adults.

They moved in with YOU? Then I would think THEY should be as tolerant as possible.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, johnthebaptist said:

They moved in with YOU? Then I would think THEY should be as tolerant as possible.

I think the  same thing too brother. But because I am her sons wife, and not educated like her own daughter or other daughter in law  I am not respected at all by her. She has done many things and said many things that makes me never want to forgive her and hurt her just so she can feel what shes made me feel. But i love Jesus and I dont ewant to disappoint the Father. she hears things in church (sermons) and will tell me that I needed to hear it. oh I love listening to sermons, but not when she thinks it's for me and not for her. because shes holy and I'm dirt. idk. i dont even know how to approach this issue. In my heart. I dont want to solve it with her. She dislikes me because I'm me. No one else has ever disliked me. I try to be humble, and kind because I am an empathetic person by nature. Anywho I said I posted before about my issue with the mil specifically  and I dont want yo detail the hows of our arrangement to much. But the point is this situation is not my husbands and mine fault. I wouldve never moved in with them voluntarily. I guess because I am having such a hard time accepting that someone dislikes me, a fellow christian no doubt. And unjustly so. Idk how to reconcile that in my heart. Its toxic, I dont  want to interact with her. I wish her well  but after we move out I want nothing to do with her really. And I need help saying that I guess.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

18 hours ago, integrity said:

Time to love your spouse harder, show affection, fall in love with them again, laugh about the in-laws (when they cannot hear you). GO FOR IT! This will change your life and your outlook on life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

This seems like two people posting under the same name. Did the Mil get to the computer? 

In any case, it's a stressful situation that can be exacerbated by small living quarters and the others not feeling respected. Seems like both sides need to give a little to make it work IMO>

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/08/1978

Focus on God. Love, forgiveness, patience, etc. And you don’t actually KNOW you have years left. We all have an appointed time and Jesus can come back at anytime. I’m just saying take a day at a time. Even one step at a time. And there’s a season for everything under the sun. Plus God works everything for good to them that love Him. Everything. Just my 2 cents. Hoping and praying for you all ??

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

14 hours ago, integrity said:

But i love Jesus and I dont ewant to disappoint the Father.

This is your answer ... don't 

Luke 6:35-36

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
KJV

This can only be done if you are dead to self... why .... because there can be no offense if the object of the attack is non-existent....

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Jesus told us to love our enemies and do good to those that use us in an unkind way  try killing her with kindness ( just dont do it literally ) 

• Haha 1