• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Ahem. Dearest @Charlie744.

See how I did that? I tagged you to garner your attention without quoting your... artwork. :whistling:

Because you are guilty of minor trespass and have tagged excessively, you are therefore sentenced to minor bopping by crockery. All in good fun, hence your sentence is appropriately light. Verily! :grin:

:fryingpan: 

You and @Charlie744 are soooo funny!!! Are you sure @Justin Adams will know he is being called??

:24:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,279
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

14 minutes ago, leah777 said:

You and @Charlie744 are soooo funny!!! Are you sure @Justin Adams will know he is being called??

Justin will receive the summons, of this we may be certain. I do believe that the petunias require water seeing as how the sun is setting... time to go! Yep, it's time to go. 

:sneaking:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Ahem. Dearest @Charlie744.

See how I did that? I tagged you to garner your attention without quoting your... artwork. :whistling:

Because you are guilty of minor trespass and have tagged excessively, you are therefore sentenced to minor bopping by crockery. All in good fun, hence your sentence is appropriately light. Verily! :grin:

:fryingpan: 

I would have responded earlier but I just got out of the emergency center.....back of my head still hurts. Please let me know where to send the hospital bill for the $600 deductible.... 

Best wishes @Marathoner, Charllie

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, leah777 said:

I don't think he knows and or cares! You see, after @Marathoner told me this secret I started playing around and found if you type in the @ sign and their username AND you also click on the emoji that looks like a fish, then that user "sleeps with the fishes" and is no more......

Note: However, if you select an emoji that looks like an angel the user will return without any memory or harm. I have been doing this with Justin for over an hour --- dead / not dead, dead / not dead..... he doesn't even know its happening to him...

Gotta go...... Justin has been gone too long this time.... time to bring him back!

Charlie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

4 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Yes indeed God said "everything was good", but not they way you think and not for your propose. 

Hi Ycf,

You're right brother, I should have explain it further.

That's why I'll copy/paste now:

Gen 1:31 KJV And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

God bless.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  409
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Birthday:  07/25/1961

7 hours ago, leah777 said:

However, I have made no reference to the baptism of Jesus, perhaps someone else did. I said that everything changed at Pentecost, when Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us all.

"However, I have made no reference to the baptism of Jesus, perhaps someone else did."

That's right Leah, it was me who made reference to the baptism of the Lord Jesus.  Because He is our great example, we must be baptized as He was baptized, and as He said it must be in that specific way.

Mat 3:15 KJV
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

"I said that everything changed at Pentecost, when Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us all."

For the majority of the Jewish people, nothing at all changed after Pentecost!
Just as now nothing at all changes for many Christians!

Only the about 120 believers in the Upper Room prayed in unison for the Holy Spirit, and received Him. (Acts 1:14-15)

All other Jewish people did not receive God's Spirit that day.
Later, thousands of believers were added, they also received the Holy Spirit. The rest of the people again not!

So nothing is automatic, the believing Christian must consciously pray for the Holy Ghost, for that they have received power. (Jh.1:12)

Accepting the Lord Jesus 1, praying for the Holy Spirit 2.

(P.s. Leah, are you from Holland?)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Justin will receive the summons, of this we may be certain. I do believe that the petunias require water seeing as how the sun is setting... time to go! Yep, it's time to go. 

:sneaking:

I plead the ninehundred and fifth..

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Frits said:

"However, I have made no reference to the baptism of Jesus, perhaps someone else did."

That's right Leah, it was me who made reference to the baptism of the Lord Jesus.  Because He is our great example, we must be baptized as He was baptized, and as He said it must be in that specific way.

Mat 3:15 KJV
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

"I said that everything changed at Pentecost, when Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us all."

For the majority of the Jewish people, nothing at all changed after Pentecost!
Just as now nothing at all changes for many Christians!

Only the about 120 believers in the Upper Room prayed in unison for the Holy Spirit, and received Him. (Acts 1:14-15)

Later, thousands of believers were added, they also received the Holy Spirit. The rest of the people again not!

So nothing is automatic, the believing Christian must consciously pray for the Holy Ghost, for that they have received power. (Jh.1:12)

Accepting the Lord Jesus 1, praying for the Holy Spirit 2.

(P.s. Leah, are you from Holland?)

Brother Frits, we are not Jesus and the Father has not asked us to be baptized by John the Baptist. 

The Heavenly Father asked only Jesus Christ to be baptized by John. 

And for his own propose.  

What was the propose of the Heavenly Father to ask Jesus to be baptized by John, who was baptizing with water for repentance and the forgiveness of sins. 

The disciples were also baptizing with the same baptism, repentance for the forgiveness of sins. But Jesus Christ did not baptize anyone and why? 

God bless 

This one you may consider because it happened after the Penticost. 

Paul met some people and when he prayed for them they received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and Paul did not asked them to be baptized.  Is that important and why?

And it gets even more interesting, Paul did not tell them that they are not Saved.

He accepted them as Saved, as born from above, and we must consider that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the Paracletous is for the born from above, the born from God, those who believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the forgiveness of their sins, the believers of Jesus Christ those who worship with their Spirit, which Spirit lives inside them.

Those whose Spirit, their Soul is alive unto God in the name of Jesus Christ. The born from above. 

"What is flesh is flesh and what is Spirit is Spirit."

Here is the testimony of Jesus Christ that we are a Spirit living within our body till the time of separation at the time of the death of the body. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

2 hours ago, Frits said:

I find your theology strange. Everything changed at Pentecost because that is when the Holy Spirit came to be available to all believers at baptism. The information is out there, I explain no more.

Do you accept that things were different once Jesus had died, compared to before?

Why do you think I am from Holland??????? 

Edited by leah777
  • Thumbs Up 1