• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Are we in the last days? Many Christians feel that we are now at the "end" of the End Times. Events are spinning out of control. Where are the End Times heroes?

https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/12/05/the-end-times-hero/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Rapture and End Times said:

Are we in the last days? Many Christians feel that we are now at the "end" of the End Times. Events are spinning out of control. Where are the End Times heroes?

https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/12/05/the-end-times-hero/

In my view; everything [a convergence] the Bible prophetically states that will come to pass as "birth pangs", is exponentially ramping up. It's hard to deny that we're seeing the alignment and the description of what it will be like before our Lord's return. 

We've created sanctuary cities for criminals and lawlessness is openly abounding on the streets and in U.S. and state governments; with outright voter fraud and news media supporting and condoning it, aiding and abetting their agenda. The Democrat's, elites, liberals, secret organizations, the United Nations and its offshoots, global banking system, the Pope, environmentalists, etc.; are doing Satan's bidding. The great reset and New World Order is just around the corner.

Probably the #1 question I've heard asked, "where is America in end-time prophecy?" My thoughts have always been; (1) were not in existence because of; natural disasters, God's judgment on America, terrorist attacks, NBC attack, EMP, economic collapse, or a myriad of anything else. (2) For some reason we're not willing or capable to get involved, come to the aid of Israel. (3) The Rapture has occurred. 

We clearly see America is falling apart at the seams; socially, economically, and spiritually. A house [or country] divided cannot stand.

I'm stepping out on a limb here: Between now and the year 2028, we're going to witness some amazing prophetic things come to fruition. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, Rapture and End Times said:

Where are the End Times heroes?

Where they always are just before God calls them forth: in the wilderness (both literally and metaphorically).