• Days Won:  0

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

As far as I can tell, Gates is not making money off these investments. They were investments in global health initiatives (along with other donor nations and organizations). He calculates the 20-1 improvement through the lives that have been saved or improved and have directly impacted those peoples countries and communities. This is not money in his pocket. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

15 hours ago, teddyv said:

As far as I can tell, Gates is not making money off these investments. They were investments in global health initiatives (along with other donor nations and organizations). He calculates the 20-1 improvement through the lives that have been saved or improved and have directly impacted those peoples countries and communities. This is not money in his pocket. 

You obviously did not bother to listen to any of the video links I presented were Bill Gates when questioned in his own words admits to profits making. and you still can't understand how he is monetarily benefiting for his own personal gain? what more can I add? therefore we really have nothing to discuss further . Good bye.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, 1to3 said:

You obviously did not bother to listen to any of the video links I presented were Bill Gates when question in his own words admits to profits making. and if you can't understand how he is monetarily benefiting for his own personal gain, what more can I add? therefore we really have nothing to discuss further . Good bye.

I looked up the original CNBC interview with Gates and watched it (this was included as part of the video in the linked blog). I did not watch much of the one you linked because it is not the source material and is agenda-driven. It was useful to find the source material.

In the CNBC video, I don't see the hear the interpretation that your are espousing. He certainly makes no claims of personal benefit in that interview and specifically addresses that the huge investment return is in the improvement of people's lives due to better health and that improvement can have a quantifiable economic.

Here's the original video interview. The discussion of the investment return is around the 2 minute mark.

If there is personal gain, it's going to be in personal exposure and promotion of the Gates Foundation, but not direct financial gain.

i1655956034_logoofoperationWarpSpeedows-logo-png.png.1d478c1f05c0f3695cdeda9f233ff775.png

About the RESET United Nations, everyone should do research on the U.N. point of history, what they worship, their meditation room what is contained in their meditation room, their philosophy, their Lucis trust and were that originates from as well as their Eugenics program.
I can share with you all something but it all may be too much for some of you to grasp all at once.
These are things I have been looking into and researching for quite some time.

Now the United States that is working with this World wide RESET plan has something called Operation warp speed.
Have you seen their logo and researched what that logo represents?

I will try and share with you if you even bother to read further:

Operation Warp Speed

The Luciferian AGENDA has crept in EVERYWHERE, including " Operation Warp Speed"

The Kundalini is the spirit of satan

Deciphering the Logo symbolism of " Operation Warp Speed"

Many may have seen it but it deserves a closer look.

Other than chuckle at the name : operation warp speed,  having been lifted from Star Trek, setting the title aside for a second, and just look at the symbolism, because symbols are very powerful. 

Did you SEE symbolism of that Logo and what it represents?

It is a rather complex and yet at the same time simplistic symbol that we are looking at here.

They convey a message, and also a message from the spiritual side, and in this case it is the malevolent spiritual side.

Coming back to the symbolism of the " Operation Warp Speed" logo:

The cube they chose is : a Hindu cube : antica rana cube,that looks like a swastika symbole. 

The Hindu Kundalini Spirit is the spirit of satan

The Hindu Philosophy is Cabalist

Their belief is through the ascension of the ten levels  by way of the kundalini spirit, moving up the spine of the person .

Operation Warp Speed is showing us in our face that it is the Cabalist Agenda. They are saying we are Cabalists, it is the Cabalist AGENDA. They are showing in our face who they worship: Lucifer

When you read from Hindu Anticara na  it says it refers to the entire  psychological process ,including mind and emotions, and comprising the mind levels, those are the levels of the esoteric tree of life, within the cabalist belief system. The psychological processes,  operation warp speed the whole plandemic of covid-19 is a psychological operation AGENDA.

This cube they have chosen for their logo

It is a new age symbol, a cabalistic, masonic symbol.

Now this symbol is embedded in the:  Operation Warp Speed  logo.

The masonic order is a sub order of the Cabalists,

Operation warp speed is showing us in our face

Operation Warp Speed that is a Cabalist operation.

Some important interpretations to consider of that Operation Warp Speed  logo.CUBE design:

Some thoughts on Its cubes symbolism refering to  Saturn, Meca,the United Nations headquarter has a black cube made out of a magnatype material in their meditation room, leaning to the technology ,

The cube in the center of the Operation Warp Speed logo. represents :

the D wave quantum computer cube.

Operation Warp Speed is an AI designed and driven operation. It is the psychological operation  designed by Artificial intelligence.
So here is the connection to the D Wave to the black cube. To the cube within the cube, you are seeing in the logo. The black cube is an insulated box. It is insulation to block out external electromagnetic interference to isolate the quantum chip set with the black cube.

But the black cube is just more than just an insulating shield, it is obviously a spiritual design, emblematic of Saturn -satan- Mecca, the belief system of the Kabbalists. The black cube is part of the Massons, the Kabbalists.
They could have painted it white but it's a black cube. They could have made it a sphere like a tetra hydron, they could have created a ball to have enclosed the computer, but no , they chose a black cube. And it also refrigerated colder than outer space because the quantum chip set operates based upon super conductivity which only occurs at low critical temperatures a few percentage points above, a few millikelvin above absolute zero. That is super conductivity of the metals that are used in the quantum kibitz chip set. 

But where is the connection of operation warp speed and the quantum computer?
It is AI artificial intelligence.

(Trying to knit the pieces together)

Again, if you look at when IARPA which is now DARPA put forth the monies to begin  developing , put out a request for a proposal to the private sector to develop quantum computers
(1995-96),and then at the same time, wanted to provide funding to draw artificial intelligence research out of the research -AI winter-

We are now in the DARK winter operation of the psychological operation Dark winter.

But they called for lack of funding for research into artificial intelligence and they refer to that as the AI winter. They took it out of the winter stage by funding (1905-96) the same parallel timeline of the development of quantum computers and artificial intelligence is by design because AI developed, because of the development of quantum computing.

Why did they need to develop artificial intelligence ?

Because they needed a system that could learn from the behavior of humans.

If you know anything about AI , and the origins of AI , it is all about learning from observation of human behavior.  That is how the algorithms are designed, to mimic human behavior.

Well,  behavior is psychological, it is psychology, Operation Warp Speed is a psychological operation, driven by the propaganda machine, the propaganda weapon system of the main stream narrative, that is driving : Problem, Rection, Solution. to drive everybody to the micro needle array patch.

Why the micro array needle patch?

Because it's the only delivery system that can reach every person on the planet.

You do not need a cold chain refrigerated logistical distribution system.

And by design the refrigerated system is designed to fail.

Because they want people so angry, the pent-up demand so heightened, the people will demand the final solution, so that they can say, fine everybody gets a patch. That is where its progressing to, so watch this is how it's going to unfold.

but for a moment let's step back and come back to AI quantum computing.

You SEE It in the symbol of Operation Warp Speed (the  black box) representing Quantum computing,
Quantum computing developed the AI mind. The mind that learns form observing human behavior.

How did the Quantum computer do that?

Because it operated through something called the geomantic process. From the dark art of geomancy.  It operates utilising combinatorial optimization.

Look up :  Ramon Llull, 12 th century, He first coined the idea of taking everything that is known, in the dark arts, in astrology, in astronomy, in the mantic arts, combining then all together into combinatorial optimization with his mechanism which was wheels within the wheels. This is exactly how the quantum computer today operates, : combinatory optimization , from the 12 century and it pre dates all  that to geomancy itself.

Ilm al-Raml: Science of the Sand. Computers are based on sand, on silica, Quantum computers utilizing combinatory optimization

Combining the information that man had . It combined human behavior, you want to think about astrology, or any of the mantic arts, these are arts based upon human behavior, based more definitively upon human psychology appealing to the way that man thinks. Quantum computers were designed to operate the way that man thinks. AI, artificial intelligence, the name itself tells you that. The highest form of AI today operates based upon the operation of quantum computing.

This is why Geordi Rose who was one of the founders of Dwave, and the most prevalent front man for Dwave until he left and went to kindred robotics and then spawned :Sanctuary.AI.
Why did they call it sanctuary? Because it's about the abyss. It is about the 49th key, the first key. it's about opening the doorway way to the Abyss.  Sanctuary is a place of refuge,  it is a place where things are hidden away , isolated , the dark sanctuary.  with they, in their own words, they claim they are building Synths , synthetic life forms that they claim they will be indistinguishable their words: indistinguishable from humans. How do you do that?  You do that by first mapping the human genome and then through genetic modification.  Chimeric DNA.

Do you SEE all the pieces coming together now?

You cannot go to Sanctuary.AI, and just click on their landing page and open up their website, you have to have a password, to get into their sanctuary.  That's by design, that were Geordi Rose is right now. He was one of the founders with Dr. Suzanne Gilbert, who also came from Dwave.

Now there is a business unit of Dwave,  that is called quadrant.  And if any of you have studied Mme. Blavatsky, Alistair Crawly, Ramon lLul, you know about quadrant. It's called the Great Table of the Earth, and they take random numbers, random points, and arrange them in a spiral that is over laid over four squares that form a quadrant square, and the spiral takes in the data and where these random data points fall, in these four quadrants, they interpret, they divine, they prognosticate, from the quadrants, the answers, the solutions that they are seeking. This is what big data is all about.

But quadrant, the business unit of Dwave is about taking in big Data off of the internet, the entirety of it. And every one of those data points through quantum computing that moves through such a rapid pace that we don't even comprehend it, operating with numbers like two to five thousand power,  which is for our purposes an infinite number which is a number that reflects the abyss. the abyss is eternity, the abyss is a bottomless pit. Mathematically the abyss is an endless series of integers.  Google claiming supremacy with their quantum computer . They own a Dwave quantum computer, they own the  over 5.000 quantum computer from Dwave.

Google bought every one of the models of Dwave quantum computers,  and  produced another version of their computer.  They claim quantum supremacy and the integer that it was producing. It was producing after the decimal point , numbers that were continuing off into infinity, generating numbers that they could not find the end point to. Yet they claim quantum supremacy, supremacy over classical transistor-based computers. Mathematically we are taking about the doorway to the bottomless pit. Mathematically we go back to Ramon Llull, Joh d and Edward Kelly, utilising the Enochian alphabet and Enochian mathematical system, to communicate with the governors. It was an alphabet and a numerical system given to them by the governors. They were educated by it by the governors. They taught them how to communicate with the Enochian language. It includes numbers with the Enochian language not just the alphabet. Lift that up from Edward Kelly and John D to Dwave.  John, Edward Kelly=Dwave.  Geordie Rose, two to the 5000 power, parallel dimensions enter demons and communication with them, receiving forbidden knowledge and energy. Quantum pollution into our reality, that taught them how to design Artificial intelligence that would learn be observing human behavior, by understanding human psychology , therefore understanding how to manipulate the minds of humans through the main stream narrative of the propaganda weapon system.  More powerful than bombs and bullets is propaganda. Think of 1984 George Orwell: Propaganda. The manipulation of minds is done by Artificial Intelligence system designed and operated by quantum computing . It understand humans better than humans understand humans.  And this plandemic is an AI plandemic, and the timeline of it was designed by a quantum computer driven AI system.

lol, if you have read this far, and you can't relate to anything I am saying, and will not bother to research these things for yourself, you most likely will be left thinking me crazy.
Just be careful. this pandemic does not just end with one or two vaccines, it will be leading to a micro patch needle array vaccine, something far more sinister, evil.

In the meantime
Something we should all put on every day: Gods Holy Armor and be equipped with it Ephesians 6:10-24

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

A Gracious Greeting

21 But that you also may know my affairs and how I am doing, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, will make all things known to you; 22 whom I have sent to you for this very purpose, that you may know our affairs, and that he may comfort your hearts.

23 Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

In Christ Jesus Always;?

1to3

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 12/25/2020 at 9:37 AM, 1to3 said:

The pandemic is being used to implement the GREAT RESET:

Just listen to Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum that has tentacles with Bill Gates and the United Nations.

In his own words: "The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world"

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

I did place a video in the Worthy video section with Klaush Scwab speaking of the new world reset that also involves the internet of things, connecting everything with AI

I've been watching this and I'm surprised a lot of others aren't as well- Schwab created, pretty much, the world econ. forum, the whole situation in Davos, etc.- I went to the website to see what it was all about, and I was stunned. Literally. The enormity, the...steadfastness to the agenda purported, the vastness, power, and financial...massiveness of their 'partners'... and these are not people who are like Keystone Kops, running around in circles, smacking into each other, no- they are on it. Seriously.

It has to do with...in a tiny, tiny nutshell, a new sort of capitalism where 'they' own it, and we 'rent it'....and I mean everything. On the site, they spoke of what has been done in the past regarding a couple of types of capitalism...one being state owned, the second being like the U.S....and now, this new one-

My 'thoughts' are that this is huge. Massive in its possibilities, frightening in its being honed with nothing left undone. Go to the site. You'll freak. I freaked. Everyone can say, 'ohhhh, it's nothing, no big deal, nothing to see here, nothing like hasn't been tried before, blah blah blah...'....but I don't think that's what this is, not at all.

I just recently saw something regarding flights and a few well known airlines, I can't recall which ones, but they are set up now where you have to show that you either rec'd the vaccine, or you're tested before, after, in between, whatever...or you can't fly. And there was also something in there about spanning out to various other things such as...sporting events, concerts, etc....there was something about an app that was already in play to cover the entire situation, and I remember thinking, "wow, this is sorta spreading out world-wide, they are taking into consideration those who don't have access to smart phones, lost paperwork proof that one has taken the vaccine/tested...this could quickly turn into a massive control issue..."....and then, 3/4 of the way down the story, I see world econ. forum and a couple of other 'partners' were behind and initiating it.

Go check out the website. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this turn into what we all have been watching and waiting for in regard to the One World the antichrist will step in and take over from. Like I said, it's vast, just...huge. And it's like a well-oiled and finely tuned machine.

Signs of the Times, people....

We've never seen things fall into place for a situation such as this to actually be able to come into being, since this world-wide pandemic has landed, and things such as technology, knowledge, just...the world and the way it is now,are just ripe for it this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,258
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The Great Reset Summit some time this year is promoted as the solution to the ongoing economic crisis which was triggered in 2008. This same financial crash is still with us today; but now, after a decade of central bank money printing and debt creation, the bubble is even bigger that it was before. 

As always, the central bank cure` is far worse than the disease, and the renewed crash we face today is far more deadly than what would have happened in 2008 if we had simply taken our medicine and refused to prop up weak parts of the economy artificially. 

The global reset is being implemented by central banks and the IMF, (International Monetary Fund). The launch by the WEF, (World Economic Forum) will be in a summit in 2021 about May (date yet to be decided), to discuss their plans more openly with the world and the mainstream media.

I am at present writing a series in my blog area called `Steps to the Mark,` where I lay out the History, transition & final Global Government. I address -

Step 1 Discredit the Old Monetary System. (& how it emerged)

Step 2. The Preparations for the New System.

Step 3. The Catalyst for the Reset.

Step 4. The Great Reset.

Step 5. The Sustainable Development Goals.

Step 6. The Central Bank`s Digital Currency.

Step 7. The Global Currency.

Step 8. The Individual Universal Mark.

regards Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

I've been watching this and I'm surprised a lot of others aren't as well- Schwab created, pretty much, the world econ. forum, the whole situation in Davos, etc.- I went to the website to see what it was all about, and I was stunned. Literally. The enormity, the...steadfastness to the agenda purported, the vastness, power, and financial...massiveness of their 'partners'... and these are not people who are like Keystone Kops, running around in circles, smacking into each other, no- they are on it. Seriously.

Signs of the Times, people....

We've never seen things fall into place for a situation such as this to actually be able to come into being, since this world-wide pandemic has landed, and things such as technology, knowledge, just...the world and the way it is now,are just ripe for it this time.

yup and its out there, for all to see and hopefully prepare themselves, mentally , physically, spiritually. Draw nearer to God. To Christ in the HOPE that is from HIM and NOT of this world.

Christ said that in this WORLD we live in that there would be tribulations in this life, but to not fear for Christ has overcome this world and in Him so can we.

John 16:33

Christ Jesus said:

32“Look, an hour is coming and has already come when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and you will leave Me all alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!”

Christ Jesus also WARNED us and mentioned the value and importance of building ones  house on SOLID ground, so that when the wind blows, shaking time come, nothing will topple that house down.

Matthew 7:24-27

Build on the Rock

Christ Jesus said:

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

That house is our Temple, where the Holy Spirit of God resides our body, if we heed to Christ's warning, our faith will follow with us through and keep us safe and secure

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

I just heard on the evening news of last night, from a "university economist they the -news media- interviewed" who said, yes many people will this time really suffer and loose their business without being able to recover, they should have  known this knockdown was going to continue and prepare before hand, accordingly, bought food in advance,,, they should have found a new way to do things more from home...   blaming the people ... when in the times and weeks before before Christmas they the politicians on the news where saying,  its just for Christmas time period, stay home don't go anywhere. don't leave on vacation to another country, all the while a couple of politicians where caught doing just that.

For sure that is Lucifers -Kundalini- plan to  DECEIVE as Many as he can while his time is short, and once he got his victims hook line and sinker, he will tell you: You knew beforehand, I gave you all the signsindicators, plandemics of who I was before you chose me, and decided to choose to fall asleep with me and my plans, you knew I was a serpent from the beginning ha ha ha.

John 8:44 Christ Jesus said: You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

John 10:10

Christ Jesus said:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

1 John 3:8

8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

For sure people right now, many are suffering, out of a job, its not easy for many and for sure, this WORLD reset will force people to have to change, conform to the New System, the New World Order, whether they like it or not and also face the die hard consequences.

As Christians, who try to warn others to know and prepare yourself, mentally emotionally physically, it is so that if you are asleep to WAKE UP  and prepare yourself, your body, your temple and keep STRONG In Your faith in Christ Jesus, so that He will help to see you through.

Matthew 24:10-12

And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Christians trying to warn about things that are of real concern,  happening right now, in these times we are living, like the vaccines, this great reset plan,  it is not something done out of hate for others, its done out of  loving concern for others, so that those unaware or are who are asleep wake up and keep vigilant, find their truth and faith in Christ Jesus, so that they can truly find their way and be at peace, knowing they are building on the rock and not the sand of this world.

1 Corinthians 15:33-34

33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits. 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

Ephesians 5:14

Therefore He says:

“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

Seems as though technology is the new tower of Babel, so we can look at that account in the bible and glean from it. 

Gen 11:4

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

That tower was an idol.  Well, Daniel wrote that transgressors would come to the full in the last days.....they will take up the building of the tower again.  What is happening upon the earth is the sort of pinnacle of evil that man can imagine with his vain imagination exalting itself over the knowledge of God.....once the restrainer is taken out of the way.  But the Lord is allowing transgression to come to the full in order to judge it fully, upon His return....like He did with the Canaanites, when He made His chosen people into His battleaxe (when He returns with His army) to execute His judgment once their cup of evil was full ....and this is why Revelation talks about the saints having faith and patience .....while the harvest of evil is being allowed to fully ripen. 

We must patiently bear with it knowing by faith that it will only be allowed for a short time and then it will be judged.   I think it's worth considering whether it is the gospel that has restrained evil on the earth for the past two thousand years, but now there is such  a dearth in the land, of hearing the words of the Lord, with the church falling away, so evil is not being restrained but is coming to the full.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,659
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, David1701 said:
On 12/24/2020 at 2:38 PM, etymology said:

What is The great Reset please?

It is an intended reshaping of society according to Marxist principles, following general chaos.  The people behind it create (or use opportunely) some crisis or crises, to generate unrest, fear and chaos, then present their Marxism as the solution, having caricatured Capitalism and Christianity as the main problems.

Return to jungle law.

The advancements of civilization / having tried all the ins and outs (the thousands of failed attempts to invent the light bulb, if you will) culminating with Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness... are all thrown aside for a preferred lifestyle forced upon the masses for the benefit of an elite few...

(my personal definition of fascism - which is at both ends of the philosophical extremes)...  

despite all the recent failed attempts which PROVE socialism / communism do not work...

Their thinking, all those others went about it the wrong way... OUR way is the successful way.

Just another despotic tyrannical regime and the fools they convince to support them.

===== There is no PERFECT system in this fallen world filled with sin natured human beings ===== 

The best we can hope and pray for is the LEAST WORST.

That least worst is fair market free enterprise (achieved only under Capitalism) where the most people benefit from the success of the entrepreneurial class overflowing to the masses (with some  Government oversight preventing monopolies / antitrust etc) and considerations for the less fortunate. Keeping the way open for competition / self improvement (the American Dream in other words). 

Communism / socialism is the worst worst as it invokes a slavery elitism over the masses who have no choice who pay for the benefits of the elite. 

The elite at both ends of the spectrum are going to have their benefits no matter what. 

Simply put, Capitalism is the least worst of the two extremes.

Taxes allegedly aimed only at the rich will end up in working class debt (either through passed down taxes or higher prices at the market or job reduction or farming out of jobs to other nations). This is in addition to the taxes the impoverished would otherwise pay and the cost of social services  for the impoverished passed UP to the working class.

Capitalism gives the working class the biggest breaks and opportunity to improve (climb up the tax brackets). Communism / Socialism only demands the worker (the very people they lie about and claim to champion) to keep in lock step and pay for the party the elite have in perpetuity. 

If this is how you want to live dear socialist, PLEASE consider living in China or Russia or Venezuela, or Cuba (think of it as a Peace Corps kind of thing) and then return here. DON'T just buy into the lies of the elitists who promise you tax relief or whatever... when all the while they are planning to ENSLAVE YOU to pay for their good life. 

Please!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1