afraid losing faith and lonely

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

i have went through a terrifying 3 months and and just lastnight some things happend that made me lose some faith what im asking is for a Good Hearted Christian that is a follower of Christ Jesus to tell me something that will help or even better some bible verses that will help with being afradi losing faith and lonliness i have no one im by myself and am not in an area where i can find friends, and cant call family.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Take heart. This is a bad time of year for some of us. One thing we know is that no matter how we 'feel' the Lord will never leave us or forsake us.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

37 minutes ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

i have went through a terrifying 3 months and and just lastnight some things happend that made me lose some faith what im asking is for a Good Hearted Christian that is a follower of Christ Jesus to tell me something that will help or even better some bible verses that will help with being afradi losing faith and lonliness i have no one im by myself and am not in an area where i can find friends, and cant call family.

Start with verses about salvation, like John 3:16. You definitely need to find a local church that will have Zoom meetings now, during this pandemic time, so you can have helpful Christian friends and fellowship.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Well it definitely is a spiritual issue for God says:

Genesis 28:15
15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
KJV

Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
KJV

Joshua 1:5
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
KJV

1 Samuel 12:22
22 For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.
KJV

1 Chronicles 28:20
20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.
KJV

Psalms 37:25
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
KJV

Psalms 37:28
28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
KJV

Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
KJV

Isaiah 41:17
17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
KJV

Heb 13:5

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
KJV

Your flesh cannot be satisfied with this ... it is in s/Spirit that we find solace with His Word. It is easy to be in flesh as our first birth still resides there however we are no longer to be in the first birth but in the New Birth (s/Spirit) :

Col 3:1-10

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
KJV

Prayed... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

5 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

made me lose some faith

Two comments.

In john10 Jesus said that those the Father had given him he would never let go off.

Eph2:8+9 we are saved by grace through faith which is a gift from God.

You do not hold on to Jesus, he is holding on to you.

And check out Christianity explored web site for churches in your area and check them out.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Paul tells us to pray constantly. We are never by ourselves. We always have God to talk to. And what makes it better is that God can solve all our problems for us. We just have to listen to what he is telling us.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

If you feel you have lost touch with God, do not worry, He has not lost touch with you.   Just go back to that place where you last remember being with him

Isaiah 40 is a very good place to go, 

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 12/31/2020 at 3:36 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3ByZWFrZXIuY29tL3Nob3cvNDA4MzI2NS9lcGlzb2Rlcy9mZWVk&ep=14

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 12/31/2020 at 9:36 AM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Most every church in America is on Zoom now, find a local church to meet with people, even during a lockdown.

SALVATION is encouraging as is assurance, memorize John 3:16 - 

“God loved the world in this way--He gave His Son, so whoever trusts Him shall never perish but has eternal life."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Loneliness may come if we dont seek God but seek others.

Amos 5:4 .....Seek ye Me and ye shall live.

Edited by R. Hartono