IGNORED

Beyond Censorship....they're coming for YOU!

JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Wow, talk about fear mongering. 

Newsflash, when you commit a federal crime in this country there are consequences. It's been that way since before the ink of the constitution was even dry. 

Using a platform to conspire against the government, or plot mayhem is not protected speech, never has been. 

Lawful use of platforms on the other hand... yes I agree anyone should be able to use them. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

41 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

'United doesn't have to let you onto its planes' 'Marriott doesn't have to let you stay at its hotels,' or 'Visa doesn't have to let you use its cards.

This is not just an attack on free speech. This is an attack on an entire movement of people with the intent of driving them underground -- keeping them from getting jobs, having legal representation, and even cutting them off from legitimate financial transactions

Could this be a time of real testing? Absolutely. "Jesus said before he comes back, it's going to be as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah," Pastor Jack Hibbs reminded us on Thursday. "And prophetically speaking, we know that those days are coming. Jesus said they're going to come. 

Read the article.....please!

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=4504

It isn't as bad now as it will be in the 7 year tribulation. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

I am starting to think that Worthy has become a conspiracy site.   

• Oy Vey! 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I am starting to think that Worthy has become a conspiracy site.   

No need to insult/attack the site. I hate to see you go. We'll somehow survive. Thanks in advance.

Edited by exrockstar
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Perhaps she feels that due to the fact there is a conspiracy forums at this site then that is the appropriate place to post them. 

Sounds to me like she should PM you her posts and let you reword or retype what she means to say. Then she can take your modified version and post it since you are her interpreter. LOL

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I said perhaps.  Reading is fundamental. 

Like Judge Judy would say "don't tell me what she thinks...."

perhaps definition: "used to express uncertainty or possibility."

Edited by exrockstar

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,276
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

'United doesn't have to let you onto its planes' 'Marriott doesn't have to let you stay at its hotels,' or 'Visa doesn't have to let you use its cards.

This is not just an attack on free speech. This is an attack on an entire movement of people with the intent of driving them underground -- keeping them from getting jobs, having legal representation, and even cutting them off from legitimate financial transactions

Could this be a time of real testing? Absolutely. "Jesus said before he comes back, it's going to be as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah," Pastor Jack Hibbs reminded us on Thursday. "And prophetically speaking, we know that those days are coming. Jesus said they're going to come. 

Let's look at just one of the outlandish assertions you posted here in the General discussion forum: "Marriott doesn't have to let you stay at their hotels." 

Do you have a source apart from the blog you're plugging which cites a press release by Marriott hotels to this effect? I've searched and couldn't find anything in that vein. What I did find was this: the company made a decision to cease donations to certain politicians. How does this conflate into "we're not letting you stay here?"

I'm in agreement with @Chicken coop2 that this forum is being deluged with one conspiracy-driven topic after the other in rapid-fire succession. From the OP to your plugging a blog, it all belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum. I've had all of this I can stomach. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Don't know if this is really the beginning of persecution at this time or not, but I feel it certainly does expose where the hearts of many are, and their deception, and at the very least a little taste of what is to come.

I have heard of the possibility of people obtaining and using servers to start their own social media platforms....not that I know anything about technology, but maybe that could happen...?  In my opinion, the main reason the tech giants are exploiting this situation is because Trump and his supporters are in favour of breaking up their big tech monopolies that presently exist.  Love of $$$ is the root of all evil.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

Better take the Christ Jesus high road, instead .

Matthew 5:44

Love Your Enemies
43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘Hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

And be careful, vigilant and beware Because satan comes only to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Wisdom and Folly

Ecclesiastes 10:2

2A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left. 3Even as the fool walks along the road, his sense is lacking, and he shows everyone that he is a fool.

Ecclesiastes 10:12

11If the snake bites before it is charmed, there is no profit for the charmer. 12The words of a wise man’s mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him. 13The beginning of his talk is folly, and the end of his speech is evil madness.…

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1