i need help

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

please someone iv lost all hope and faith i dont know what to do anymore God has left me you dont understand he cant hear me he doesnt answer my prayers like before.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

19 minutes ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

please someone iv lost all hope and faith i dont know what to do anymore God has left me you dont understand he cant hear me he doesnt answer my prayers like before.

God hears all of your prayers. He may not answer your prayers the way you want Him to. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

"Behold the Lords hand is not so short that it cannot save, neither is His ear dull that it cannot hear..." And it goes on to say that it is our iniquity that has made a separation between us and our God. Since the Cross, any believer that throws their cares on the Lord can and will be Saved. No ifs or buts about it. Feelings do not count. Facts count. Those that Trust in the Lord shall be saved.

Just believe, and even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed, your faith will carry you thru to the very throne room of the Lord.

You are always heard. Just quieten your mind and listen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

3 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

I hav consistently to your talk to your minister.

Why won't you do this?

Faith is a gift from God, you do not loose it, God both gives and sustains you.

Your task is to trust God.

So go and talk to your minister and get some help face to face.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

4 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

God doesn't leave anyone. Perhaps there is something you do that he doesn't approve of. Anyhow, keep praying to him (1 Thessalonians 5:17) and make sure you are always listening for him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

if you haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit, I can't imagine what you may have done to make that happen.  I think we would need to talk for a while to understand your state.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

17 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

Yes. I sometimes think this, as well. Not sure what it is or if I get it every time, But Often Times the person you can kick in the patooty-pants, Is yourself....... Or sometimes it is outside sources, And you are not aware of it, But once you become aware of it, It's best to try and fix it. Gb.

Sometimes it's just and easy adjustment we have to make in our lives. Sometimes, not so easy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Dear Faithfull,

I am sorry to learn of your difficulty with prayer and faith.  First , let me say that many of the saints throughout human history have gone through similar trials.  Yet, they attained salvation.  Please do not give up hope.  Unfortunately, all too often people can regard prayer as some kind of cosmic gumball machine.  Insert one prayer and the prize is received.  Have no doubt-God hears ALL of your prayers.  He knows the depth of your heart and all yours needs far better than you.  In His unlimited love for us He will never refuse to grant anything you ask IF it is in your best interest spiritually.  In our limited vision, though, we don't always know what is best for us.  Our thoughts are not His thoughts.  Would a loving father give his child a sharp knife to play with knowing the danger even if the child implored with all of his/her zeal?  Of course not.  Please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not intending to belittle your experience, but rather only trying to illustrate a point regarding our possible expectations concerning prayer.  From the child's point of view their prayer/pleading request has not been answered.  In reality the father has heard the request and in the best interest of the child has withheld the grant.  Out of great love.  God/Christ wants what is best for you and will, through providence, always give you that which you need.  Please have as unshakeable a trust in Him as you can.  Pray fervently for that ability to trust and have faith in Him and His limitless love for you.  Not all prayers will be answered, but He will never forsake you.  I will pray for you now that you will be blessed with an increased faith and trust in the Lord and that you will grow in His spirit and know the peace and joy of His providence and protection.  God bless you.