• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

16 hours ago, Beppybuva said:

No I like meat too. I’m just trying to understand that Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden were basically vegans right?  No meat and no dairy?  So when we go to heaven there will be no meat and no dairy. Right?

We will likely not need to eat in heaven, though we may be able to for pleasure's sake. Jesus was able to eat in his resurrection body.

Hugh Ross and his ministry Reasons to Believe have discussed animal death/suffering before the fall. You might be interested to do some searching on Youtube for some of the stuff they have on it to consider.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

Genesis 3:21 - Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

When the Lord God had to clothe mankind the first animal lives were taken.  Since then animals have given their lives for mankind. I do think that before that time Adam and Eve ate plants, fruits, vegetables, grains, roots, which I believe is all natural.  I personally would be good with a diet of fruits and veggies and maybe some honey on the fruit!

Edited by debrakay
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 2/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, DDisconnect said:

Vegans do not live nearly as long as other people. Even with supplements, a purely vegan diet is not what we are made for and while they can live that way, that lack in met need catches up. Resulting in generally shorter lifespans. Though not to diss on veganism, I can understand why they do it, I'm just pointing out the biology and statistics to show how a purely flora-based diet is not healthier.

I’ve looked into what you said, I haven’t found any info on Vegans do not live nearly as long as meat eaters.

some say it’s the same, others say vegans have a 15% or so better chance of living longer

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1986

It's a common misconception that humans have omnivores teeth. Our teeth more closely resemble a plant eaters, like say, a giraffe. Meat eaters have teeth like lions, tigers, and wolves. Of course there are exceptions, but human beings teeth definitely look like plant eaters. There is a really good documentary on Netflix that talks about this topic called, "The Game Changers."

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

People may, or may not have been originally created to be vegan. However, this is irrelevant to our damaged and imperfect bodies and their nutritional needs these days, as we struggle with pollution and low nutrients in foods.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 2/19/2021 at 2:45 AM, Beppybuva said:

God eventually gave people animals to eat in Genesis but I guess we just ate plants before that ?  So if that is true than maybe veganism is more healthy than a non- vegan diet?  

Millions of people died of heart attack n stroke due to plagues n fat narrowing their blood vessels, caused by many decades of red meat consumption. Dont be the next. 

Only fish meat doesnt cause plagues n doesnt narrow blood vessels.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

On 3/25/2021 at 5:53 AM, R. Hartono said:

Millions of people died of heart attack n stroke due to plagues n fat narrowing their blood vessels, caused by many decades of red meat consumption. Dont be the next. 

Only fish meat doesnt cause plagues n doesnt narrow blood vessels.

That is outdated thinking due to ancel Keyes manipulating data to please the cereal industry.

Cholesterol, except for one hereditary illness causing production disruption, is not harmful. 

Read up to date studies based on the true findings from studies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

Based upon our teeth and digestive system, the Lord intended for us to eat a little bit of everything. We lack the large. bulky teeth and multi-chambered stomachs of ruminants who dine exclusively on vegetation. There's only so much vegetation we're able to absorb nutrients from (most is impossible to us). Tender leaves and fruit are the best sources of vegetable nutrition for our bodies but we derive the most nutrients from animal sources. Animal sources are easier for us to digest.    

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

5 hours ago, leah777 said:

That is outdated thinking due to ancel Keyes manipulating data to please the cereal industry.

Cholesterol, except for one hereditary illness causing production disruption, is not harmful. 

Read up to date studies based on the true findings from studies.

A man at his early thirty in my city has published a book abt his hobby to eat delicious beef steak, he was almost die of heart attack, he now become a vegetarian n hv better health n heart, the plague in his very thin heart vein disappeared.

All animal meat contains fat which becomes triglycerides in blood, triglycerides produces plagues in vein

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Genesis 1:29, 30
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.  And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

The passage above certainly appears to imply that the diet of all that dwelt on land were vegetarian.  We aren't told in scripture why God added fish and animals to man's diet, but we do see that it was added after the flood.  We can only speculate upon the reason for the additional  food sources.  I think we can agree that the flood caused a major shift in the environment, impacting all forms of life, not just mankind.

Genesis 9:2 - 4
 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.   “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it.