missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,245
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

For those who have been paying attention, the  U.N.“experts” on the coronavirus have been the complete opposite of consistent when it comes to advising Americans and the rest of the planet on how to react to the pandemic. Since the lockdowns began last year, hypocrisy has been at the forefront .

the police state tyranny across the planet in regard to COVID-19 measures has exploded and those who resist are being treated worse than violent rapists, literally.

When the state treats those who disobey their NWO orders worse than they treat violent rapists, it’s high time we question their intentions.

A significant problem with the CICP is that it’s administered within the DHHS, which is also sponsoring the COVID-19 vaccination program. This conflict of interest makes the CICP less than likely to find fault with the vaccine.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Edited 

Edited by leah777
Issues with format

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

Of course the advice has changed over time, as more is know about covid-19 and it's treatment and prevention and effects.

How could they know everything about the virus at the start? It's a completely new virus. 

Let's try to be reasonable. Changing advice in the light of an unfolding situation is not hypocrisy.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.92

9 hours ago, leah777 said:

Of course the advice has changed over time, as more is know about covid-19 and it's treatment and prevention and effects.

How could they know everything about the virus at the start? It's a completely new virus. 

Let's try to be reasonable. Changing advice in the light of an unfolding situation is not hypocrisy.

I just wanted to quote this because it is well said.

Science is a process. In such an unusual situation, there will be lots of false leads, continual data collection, refinement of hypothesis, ongoing trials, etc.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 2/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, PeterR said:

and @other one

Can you, please tell me what was in the shots / injections you got?

I have no idea--it was the Moderna vaccine. Thus far, I have not contracted COVID, and I 'm grateful. I do know what gave me peace about getting the vaccine--the Holy Spirit. His substance is 100% God <3. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

37 minutes ago, Lolly said:

I have no idea--it was the Moderna vaccine. Thus far, I have not contracted COVID, and I 'm grateful. I do know what gave me peace about getting the vaccine--the Holy Spirit. His substance is 100% God <3. 

May I ask why you took it? I mean the injection.

15 minutes ago, PeterR said:

May I ask why you took it? I mean the injection.

Same reason I would take any vaccine: shingles, flu-shot, mumps, diptheria, etc. When I was little, I struggled daily to breathe because I had such bad allergies. My parents found a wonderful allergist that gave me shots that contained the very thing I was allergic to; albeit, in small doses. The shots caused my body to become aclimated to the allergens. I just don't see a relationship between trying to get my body to develop antibodies against a virus and any religious significance.

The early Christians were told to give a pinch of incense to Caesar or die. Well, if they tell me to say something else is Lord when they give me a vaccine--I would certainly reject it. 

There is much taking place in our culture that is a threat to Christianity. I fully believe that the Left is bent on conquering every single thing related to God. They want to suppress Christian thought. They use the government to spy on citizens, and they want to indoctrinate our children to believe things that are unbiblical. I reject all of it. But, I am not afraid of getting a vaccine.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

1 hour ago, Lolly said:

Same reason I would take any vaccine: shingles, flu-shot, mumps, diptheria, etc. When I was little, I struggled daily to breathe because I had such bad allergies. My parents found a wonderful allergist that gave me shots that contained the very thing I was allergic to; albeit, in small doses. The shots caused my body to become aclimated to the allergens. I just don't see a relationship between trying to get my body to develop antibodies against a virus and any religious significance.

The early Christians were told to give a pinch of incense to Caesar or die. Well, if they tell me to say something else is Lord when they give me a vaccine--I would certainly reject it. 

There is much taking place in our culture that is a threat to Christianity. I fully believe that the Left is bent on conquering every single thing related to God. They want to suppress Christian thought. They use the government to spy on citizens, and they want to indoctrinate our children to believe things that are unbiblical. I reject all of it. But, I am not afraid of getting a vaccine.

So it doesn't matter to you what will be in the injection, you will just take it because you BELIEVE that it will create antibodies for some disease. For me it is HIGHLY religious because there are many known cases of "getting sick" AFTER this injection.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/long-island-woman-tests-covid-19-positive-after-taking-second-vaccine-shot_3757019.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-100-fully-vaccinated-people-in-washington-state-test-positive-for-covid-19_3757218.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-fully-vaccinated-hawaii-residents-test-positive-for-covid-19_3745456.html

https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/27635/updated_vaccinated_oakland_county_woman_gets_covid_michigan_identifies_145_others

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/states-report-covid-cases-fully-vaccinated/

I think that there are enough examples to disprove the theory of antibody production. Well, but you have the right to try and I see that you approach it with faith (!).

I don't believe antibody production has ever been the target of these injections.

Edited by PeterR

1 minute ago, PeterR said:

So it doesn't matter to you what will be in the injection, you will just take it because you BELIEVE that it will create antibodies for some disease. For me it is HIGHLY religious because there are many known cases of "getting sick" AFTER this injection.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/long-island-woman-tests-covid-19-positive-after-taking-second-vaccine-shot_3757019.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-100-fully-vaccinated-people-in-washington-state-test-positive-for-covid-19_3757218.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-fully-vaccinated-hawaii-residents-test-positive-for-covid-19_3745456.html

https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/27635/updated_vaccinated_oakland_county_woman_gets_covid_michigan_identifies_145_others

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/states-report-covid-cases-fully-vaccinated/

I think that there are enough examples to disprove the theory of antibody production. Well, but you have the right to try and I see that you approach it with faith (!).

I think you have every right to refuse it. I realize that there are issues and that some have had reactions. Also, they are a certain percentage effective; thus, some still contract the virus. However, I would rather take the odds of a bad reaction vs the odds of what would happen if I contracted the virus. The virus has killed thousands. Would you have refused the polio vaccine?  I love the Epoch Times by the way. 

Regarding whether I would take it not knowing what is in it--I know enough because I'm a nurse. I don't know enough to give you a true answer because I'm just not interested enough to spend the time researching and trying to examine every ingredient. I really do think the development of the vaccine was a good thing. I'm a little taken aback about the conspiracy theories, but I shouldn't be surprised. Things are happening to conservatives on a grand scale...much deception and targeted attacks, but I don't think the vaccine is dangerous.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

4 hours ago, Lolly said:

I love the Epoch Times by the way. 

hi..

Just a small note.  No offence intended. But just wanted to mention that that newspaper is possibly linked to the Falun Gong..

Just wanted to let you know.  Thanks.

Edited by just_abc
  • Thumbs Up 1