• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, canada said:

Starise said:  “So how do you see the mark of the beast and/or on the forehead?  How would you say this has already happened?  Thanks.”

It is so obvious ... yet we are blind to see it.

At the baptism of the infant follower of Romanism, the priest dips his right hand into the font and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the infant.

On Ash Wednesday, the priest places his right hand into the ashes and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the adult follower of the beast.

This is where the term “being under the thumb of Rome” is derived from.

And how is a Roman Catholic identified? .

By making the mark with his right hand ... not the left.

When God destroys Vatican City, it will be an ever burning witness to the world of its corruption and distortion of God’s Word that no one will buy into the religion of Rome except those that already possess the mark.

Romanism will no longer be able to sell their brand of religion, except to those that already possess the mark.

This will likely fall upon deaf ears ... until God destroys Vatican City.

"to those that already possess the mark"

According to you canada, I haven't a chance, though I have been born of the spirit of God.
As an infant, the priest anointed my forehead  sprinkling 'holy' water while saying;

"In nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti",
In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
Strike one! The mark..
Every season of lent, likewise the priest smudged that black ash on my forehead.
I had to leave it to prove to my parents I didn't skip Mass.
Strike two.The mark...
I was a member from birth, of the whore of Babylon, for 35yrs.
Strike three. I'm out...

Do you think Jesus Christ 'trumps' all that ignorance  Darkness?

Off hand, I would say there are millions of ex catholics who would take exception with your statement.
I think the blood of the Lamb covers us quite well...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

The dead in Christ will rise up to meet him in the air and we who are alive will be changed in the twinkling of an eye - the marriage feast when the bride (the Spirit-filled church) and the bridegroom (Jesus) meet together and we enter the eternities to be forever with our Lord.

At the last trump and the shout of the archangel - the end of this world as we know it.

Matthew 24:29  “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 
Mat 24:30  Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 
Mat 24:31  And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 

I would not miss it for all the world!! 

Edited by Waggles
  • Thumbs Up 1

1Corinthians 15:50  I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 
15:51  Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 
15:52  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 
15:53  For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 

Philippians 3:20  But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, 
3:21  who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. 

Edited by Waggles

the seventh trumpet - the last trumpet to be sounded

Rev 10:7  but that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel, the mystery of God would be fulfilled, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.

Rev 11:15  Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.” 
11:16  And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, 
11:17  saying, “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, for you have taken your great power and begun to reign. 
11:18  The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” 
11:19  Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Sower ... I believe the blood of Jesus trumps all that Darkness.

Do you still make the mark with the right hand since leaving the Church of Rome?

Do you still participate in the ritual of Ash Wednesday?

If not, I believe HIS blood washes you clean from these traditions.

2 hours ago, Arrabon said:

Why does any of these differing opinions matter, if we are prepared for Christ's second coming - THE "RAPTURE."

If you do not recognize the beast ... are you prepared?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

2 hours ago, canada said:

Starise said:  “So how do you see the mark of the beast and/or on the forehead?  How would you say this has already happened?  Thanks.”

It is so obvious ... yet we are blind to see it.

At the baptism of the infant follower of Romanism, the priest dips his right hand into the font and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the infant.

On Ash Wednesday, the priest places his right hand into the ashes and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the adult follower of the beast.

This is where the term “being under the thumb of Rome” is derived from.

And how is a Roman Catholic identified? .

By making the mark with his right hand ... not the left.

When God destroys Vatican City, it will be an ever burning witness to the world of its corruption and distortion of God’s Word that no one will buy into the religion of Rome except those that already possess the mark.

Romanism will no longer be able to sell their brand of religion, except to those that already possess the mark.

This will likely fall upon deaf ears ... until God destroys Vatican City.

Don't you know GOD is merciful? Do you think any man is outside of the capacity of repentance; other than perhaps he who makes GOD out as evil?

3 hours ago, Sower said:

"to those that already possess the mark"

According to you canada, I haven't a chance, though I have been born of the spirit of God.
As an infant, the priest anointed my forehead  sprinkling 'holy' water while saying;

"In nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti",
In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
Strike one! The mark..
Every season of lent, likewise the priest smudged that black ash on my forehead.
I had to leave it to prove to my parents I didn't skip Mass.
Strike two.The mark...
I was a member from birth, of the whore of Babylon, for 35yrs.
Strike three. I'm out...

Do you think Jesus Christ 'trumps' all that ignorance  Darkness?

Off hand, I would say there are millions of ex catholics who would take exception with your statement.
I think the blood of the Lamp covers us quite well...

Sower ... God says "come out of her".

I believe you truly have "come out of her".

• Thumbs Up 3

Perhaps the last Trump has sounded !! 

710472593_LastTrump.PNG.9c89b365450db62548c479fedd4cf7ef.PNG

and he is calling out to the faithful 

Edited by Waggles