IGNORED

Futurism

Justin Adams

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, Riverwalker said:

You have made no scriptural attachment to a time frame

It's repeatable.   Yeshua said, (while He commended the Churches for the Good that was accomplished, He also followed with the specific sins that brought its ultimate destruction).   And we can see this continuation from then till now.   

Example, the Great Depression.   Look at the circumstances surrounding the world, all the Nations, what was the main focus, and what is the obvious [SPECIFIC SPIRIT] of the world's frame of mind then?

When you discover the specific sin, look at the sin and match it to which Church of the Seven Churches had that sin.   Read what ultimately happened to that Church.   Now, look back to the Great Depression and look at what and how it happened.   You will be quite amazed.   But the point is, you can do this throughout the past 1,900 years and find the relationship to the World, it's Specific Sin controlling the World, and it is always connected to a Specific Churches [SIN] specification.

We just call it Dispensation.

Edited by kingdombrat

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

30 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

It's repeatable.   Yeshua said, (while He commended the Churches for the Good that was accomplished, He also followed with the specific sins that brought its ultimate destruction).   And we can see this continuation from then till now.   

Example, the Great Depression.   Look at the circumstances surrounding the world, all the Nations, what was the main focus, and what is the obvious [SPECIFIC SPIRIT] of the world's frame of mind then?

When you discover the specific sin, look at the sin and match it to which Church of the Seven Churches had that sin.   Read what ultimately happened to that Church.   Now, look back to the Great Depression and look at what and how it happened.   You will be quite amazed.   But the point is, you can do this throughout the past 1,900 years and find the relationship to the World, it's Specific Sin controlling the World, and it is always connected to a Specific Churches [SIN] specification.

We just call it Dispensation.

It really doesn't matter what you call it. If you cannot show me scriptural basis to support your claims, your claims are at best...a guess

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 4/12/2021 at 1:11 AM, Your closest friendnt said:

Shalom Retrobyter, All authority is given to Jesus, in Heaven, on earth and under the earth. 

Jesus Christ rules from the Heavenly Throne as the Kings of Kings. 

This is a glory that God gave to him.

Jesus Christ rules over the whole world from his Heavenly Throne, which God gave to him for evermore. 

Jesus rules over the Heavens and all the Earth. 

There is nothing that could be had that God did not give to him.

Shalom, Your closest friendnt.

Why must you capitalize the word "heaven" every time you find it? When are you going to learn that the Greek word "ouranos," translated as "heaven" so often, actually means the "SKY?" That's how Yeshua` used it, even though the Pharisees tried to use it otherwise!

Matthew 16:1-4 (KJV)

1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = "out of-the sky"). 2 He answered and said unto them,

"When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (Greek: tou ouranou = "of-the sky"); but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas."

And he left them, and departed.

Paul had ANOTHER word that he used for anything - like the sun, moon, and stars - above the sky: epouranios, a contraction of "epi" meaning "above," "over," or "upon," and "ouranios," the adjectival form of the word "ouranos," which by itself still means the "sky." Thus, epouranios is an adjective that means "of-above-the-sky." This is the adjective that was used for "Ierousaleem" ("Jerusalem") in Hebrews 12:22 and for the "sun, moon, and stars" in 1 Corinthians 15:40-41.

1 Corinthians 15:40-41 (KJV)

40 There are also celestial bodies (Greek: soomata epourania = "bodies of-above-the-sky"), and bodies terrestrial (Greek: soomata epigeia = "bodies of-above-the-ground"): but the glory of the celestial (Greek: toon epouranioon = "the [things] of-above-the-sky") is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Yes, Yeshua` the Messiah of God will be the Master of all that we see: the sky, the lands, and even under the surface of the ground! But, that's all you can glean from that phrase!

He is destined to be and shall be Ruler over all the earth, but He is NOT ruling or reigning RIGHT NOW! And, what you should have gained from the parables on the Kingdom that Yeshua` told us in Matthew 13 is that IT WILL TAKE TIME for His Kingdom to grow to that size!

Again, Paul told us this in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28. Remember, though, that Paul's subject in this chapter is "Resurrection"; so, he says things a little out of order simply to make his points about the Resurrections.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that he (God) is excepted, which did put all things under him (Christ, the Messiah). 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (God) that put all things under him, that GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL.

Which leads to the next statement:

Jesus Christ is all in all, over all.

Sorry, but that phrase is for God His Father, not for Yeshua Himself! The Son of God, Yeshua`, will be SUBJECT unto God His Father!

He has everything that has to be had.

The Throne of David it was over the twelve tribes.

It was one Kingdom during David's rain.

That what the Throne of David signifies , it does away with the divisions. 

Jesus is a king over all the "kingdom of Israel"? and the world. 

The same king for both Israel and the rest of the world by Inheritance. 

He has it all.

The earth is the Inheritance of Jesus Christ. 

He SHALL be, but He is NOT NOW! Pay attention to His own parable about Himself:

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPEAR. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, 'Occupy till I come.' 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us!' 15 And it came to pass, that WHEN HE WAS RETURNED, HAVING RECEIVED THE KINGDOM, THEN HE COMMANDED these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17 "And he said unto him,

"'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities!'

18 "And the second came, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.'

19 "And he said likewise to him,

"'Be thou also over five cities.'

20 "And another came, saying,

"'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.'

22 "And he saith unto him,

"'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?'

24 "And he said unto them that stood by,

"'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.'

25 "(And they said unto him,

"'Lord, he hath ten pounds!') 

26 "'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY them before me!'"

Yeshua` will begin His reign WHEN HE RETURNS! And, He shall begin His reign in Jerusalem. He will rescue His people, according to Zechariah and Isaiah, and He will finally be King over the Jews and then become King over Israel. (He is already supposed to be King of Judah, for that's how He was announced: "King of the Jews."

According to 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 above, and other passages like Psalm 2:1-12, He shall begin to enlarge His Kingdom, one nation at a time, until He is King over the whole earth - "King of kings," a World Emperor! Throughout that first 1,000 years of His reign, it will not be "a time of peace and love for all"; it will be a time of EXACTING JUSTICE, as Yeshua` is subduing His enemies! He will put every wrong to right! And, it will be a time when His people, both His relatives - the children of Israel - and those who have been adopted into His family - those who are the circumcised in heart calling themselves "Christians," will prosper and many will reign with Him as His Kingdom grows.

Here's another parable that lends itself to the timing:

Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)

31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory (Greek: doxa = "brightness"), and all the holy angels with him, THEN shall he sit upon the throne of his glory (brightness): 32 And before him shall be gathered ALL NATIONS: and he shall separate them (nations) one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

"'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.'

37 "Then shall the righteous answer him, saying,

"'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?'

40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them,

"'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

"'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.'

44 "Then shall they also answer him, saying,

"'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?'

45 Then shall he answer them, saying,

"'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'

46 "And these (nations) shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

This event happens soon after His Second Advent - His Second Coming! It's a WAR TRIBUNAL! The nations that come before Him are those who participated in the war He just waged with many nations involved. Those who treated His people well are rewarded with a place in His Kingdom. These nations become VASSAL STATES!

Those nations who failed to treat His people well are called "cursed" and told to depart from Him into everlasting fire. NOTICE, however, that they are not THROWN into the fire at this tribunal! One who lives in one of these countries can still choose. If they decide to be loyal to their country, then they will suffer the wrath upon their country, ultimately ending up before the Great White Throne for individual judgment. Those, however, who decide to denounce their country and seek asylum in God's Kingdom, will find His acceptance and God's justification, making them individually part of His Kingdom, and given eternal life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Strange fire needs the water bucket of the word.  I won't be taking it away anywhere.

The plain reading of Rev. 1-3 is seven literal assemblies, in Asia Minor, in the 1st C. A.D..  The application of the principles is timeless.

Well...thank you for your response! Best wishes always, Charlie 

Guest kingdombrat
46 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

It really doesn't matter what you call it. If you cannot show me scriptural basis to support your claims, your claims are at best...a guess

Lot's of things are basically a Guess.   Pre-Trib Rapture is the biggest Guess ever.  Indeed there is a [Rapture], but nowhere did Yeshua tell us when and He makes it clear After the Tribulation.

However, there has not only been a continuation of the Spirits which God classified controlled each of the Seven Churches that also controlled the mindset of a sinful heart and will, but each Spirit has always been in the same order following one another in the same pattern over this 1,900 year time frame.   It has literally proven itself.   I will take a 1,900 year historical proof over a 200 year old Pre-Trib Myth any day.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Your closest friendnt.

Why must you capitalize the word "heaven" every time you find it? When are you going to learn that the Greek word "ouranos," translated as "heaven" so often, actually means the "SKY?" That's how Yeshua` used it, even though the Pharisees tried to use it otherwise!

Matthew 16:1-4 (KJV)

1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = "out of-the sky"). 2 He answered and said unto them,

"When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (Greek: tou ouranou = "of-the sky"); but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas."

And he left them, and departed.

Paul had ANOTHER word that he used for anything - like the sun, moon, and stars - above the sky: epouranios, a contraction of "epi" meaning "above," "over," or "upon," and "ouranios," the adjectival form of the word "ouranos," which by itself still means the "sky." Thus, epouranios is an adjective that means "of-above-the-sky." This is the adjective that was used for "Ierousaleem" ("Jerusalem") in Hebrews 12:22 and for the "sun, moon, and stars" in 1 Corinthians 15:40-41.

1 Corinthians 15:40-41 (KJV)

40 There are also celestial bodies (Greek: soomata epourania = "bodies of-above-the-sky"), and bodies terrestrial (Greek: soomata epigeia = "bodies of-above-the-ground"): but the glory of the celestial (Greek: toon epouranioon = "the [things] of-above-the-sky") is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Yes, Yeshua` the Messiah of God will be the Master of all that we see: the sky, the lands, and even under the surface of the ground! But, that's all you can glean from that phrase!

He is destined to be and shall be Ruler over all the earth, but He is NOT ruling or reigning RIGHT NOW! And, what you should have gained from the parables on the Kingdom that Yeshua` told us in Matthew 13 is that IT WILL TAKE TIME for His Kingdom to grow to that size!

Again, Paul told us this in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28. Remember, though, that Paul's subject in this chapter is "Resurrection"; so, he says things a little out of order simply to make his points about the Resurrections.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that he (God) is excepted, which did put all things under him (Christ, the Messiah). 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (God) that put all things under him, that GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL.

Which leads to the next statement:

Sorry, but that phrase is for God His Father, not for Yeshua Himself! The Son of God, Yeshua`, will be SUBJECT unto God His Father!

He SHALL be, but He is NOT NOW! Pay attention to His own parable about Himself:

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APPEAR. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, 'Occupy till I come.' 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us!' 15 And it came to pass, that WHEN HE WAS RETURNED, HAVING RECEIVED THE KINGDOM, THEN HE COMMANDED these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17 "And he said unto him,

"'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities!'

18 "And the second came, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.'

19 "And he said likewise to him,

"'Be thou also over five cities.'

20 "And another came, saying,

"'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.'

22 "And he saith unto him,

"'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?'

24 "And he said unto them that stood by,

"'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.'

25 "(And they said unto him,

"'Lord, he hath ten pounds!') 

26 "'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY them before me!'"

Yeshua` will begin His reign WHEN HE RETURNS! And, He shall begin His reign in Jerusalem. He will rescue His people, according to Zechariah and Isaiah, and He will finally be King over the Jews and then become King over Israel. (He is already supposed to be King of Judah, for that's how He was announced: "King of the Jews."

According to 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 above, and other passages like Psalm 2:1-12, He shall begin to enlarge His Kingdom, one nation at a time, until He is King over the whole earth - "King of kings," a World Emperor! Throughout that first 1,000 years of His reign, it will not be "a time of peace and love for all"; it will be a time of EXACTING JUSTICE, as Yeshua` is subduing His enemies! He will put every wrong to right! And, it will be a time when His people, both His relatives - the children of Israel - and those who have been adopted into His family - those who are the circumcised in heart calling themselves "Christians," will prosper and many will reign with Him as His Kingdom grows.

Here's another parable that lends itself to the timing:

Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)

31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory (Greek: doxa = "brightness"), and all the holy angels with him, THEN shall he sit upon the throne of his glory (brightness): 32 And before him shall be gathered ALL NATIONS: and he shall separate them (nations) one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

"'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.'

37 "Then shall the righteous answer him, saying,

"'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?'

40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them,

"'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'

41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

"'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.'

44 "Then shall they also answer him, saying,

"'Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?'

45 Then shall he answer them, saying,

"'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.'

46 "And these (nations) shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

This event happens soon after His Second Advent - His Second Coming! It's a WAR TRIBUNAL! The nations that come before Him are those who participated in the war He just waged with many nations involved. Those who treated His people well are rewarded with a place in His Kingdom. These nations become VASSAL STATES!

Those nations who failed to treat His people well are called "cursed" and told to depart from Him into everlasting fire. NOTICE, however, that they are not THROWN into the fire at this tribunal! One who lives in one of these countries can still choose. If they decide to be loyal to their country, then they will suffer the wrath upon their country, ultimately ending up before the Great White Throne for individual judgment. Those, however, who decide to denounce their country and seek asylum in God's Kingdom, will find His acceptance and God's justification, making them individually part of His Kingdom, and given eternal life.

Shalom Retrobyter, I read your post and I have plans to read it again and again, till the arguments in my mind subside and be able to see where we are in agreement and form a common ground and take it from there. 

I need to do a lot of study and thank you for the Greek. 

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.68
  • Days Won:  149

On 4/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, Keras said:

Here is an end times sequence of events, supported by many scriptures:

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3

It will be the Sixth Seal event, Revelation 6:12-17, of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18  It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.                                             

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast    into the lake of fire.  Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth for Eternity.  Daniel 7:9-10,    Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

THIS is what I'm taking about. This is how I think and assemble ideas together that I understand. You layed out a physical plot of events you think will occur. Very concise! 

There are a few things I would need to look at further for my own understanding, however it's easy for me to do since you included scripture references to it all.

Even if we assume it might have some play in it, it gives us a constructive starting point. Not to in any way discredit the posts other have made. This layout works for me. You could put it into overheads and use it to teach.:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, Keras said:

Here is an end times sequence of events, supported by many scriptures:

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28

Isaiah 30: 26 

26 The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the Lord binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

Isaias live more than 2.500 years ago.

And "you" are suggesting that the events in Isaiah's message to the people are literal events. 

And you claim that what Isaias described it cannot take place unless first happens what you have described  as " a massive explosion on the sun's surface".

And Isaias did not have the knowledge to know about the ever occurring surface Sun explosions and this the reason that he could not include that in his message.

But your having the Knowledge you can complement the message and tell how it will happen.  

And you call it "The great and terrible day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath".

And you have title that even

"As soon to come".  

I am tempted to believe what you suggest, it sounds scientific after all this is quite possible on a shallow thought. 

Whether " a shallow thought or not it could happen that the earth and the people there in will be destroyed that way, and Hell with it, if that causes the earth to blow up.

And you got all this from Isaias 30:26

26 The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days,

AND IT FOLLOWS

To show what it will be the result which is as follows,

30: 26 second part of the same verse.

"when the Lord binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted". 

This is the result of what is described in the first part of verse 26.

" the moon will shine like the Sun and the Sun will shine seven times brighter "

That event will have a healing effect on the wounded people. 

This event is going to bring healing to people. 

It is going to be a blessing from the Lord to people. 

The great day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath includes the healing of their wounds. 

& 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3

It will be the Sixth Seal event, Revelation 6:12-17, of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18  It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.                                             

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast    into the lake of fire.  Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth for Eternity.  Daniel 7:9-10,    Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, David1701 said:

John was not "taken in the Spirit to the Lord's Day".  You are twisting Scripture.

John was in the Spirit on the Lord's day (i.e. he was in close fellowship with the Lord, on the first day of the week).

You clearly DO NOT understand what the Lord's day is, in this context.

Could you give me any  scripture where 'the Sabbath' was called the Lords Day?

If indeed the Sabbath was being spoken 

would it not be written  'in the Spirit on the Sabbath'?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, DeighAnn said:

Could you give me any  scripture where 'the Sabbath' was called the Lords Day?

If indeed the Sabbath was being spoken 

would it not be written  'in the Spirit on the Sabbath'?

The Sabbath (the seventh day of the week) is not the "Lord's day".  The 1st day of the week is the "Lord's day".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1