IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

This position is ludicrous.

Okay. We're done here. You all have a nice day. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

Guest kingdombrat
20 hours ago, other one said:

the people  have been researching the process for decades.    This is not totally new technology, just the ok to use it.  I heard about it a long time ago and is partly why I'm not afraid of it. what is kind of new is the ability to create the spike protein from scratch instead of using actual virus DNA.  And it's a lot safer to not use the actual virus.   They are tested on animals to see if they are harmed by it..   We learned that with the first trials which were done on volunteers. 

Covid itself has been around for the past 10 years and they've been developing Vaccinations since then.   SARS is Covid just like MERS and they've been around long enough to create the base defense which have been tested.   But the Versions of Covid [SARS and MERS] never took off like today's Variant.   But that does not matter because ALL COVID are systematically the same structure.   This is why we were able to use base knowledge from what we've already tested towards Covid-19.

People act like we just pulled this out of our behinds, but factually, we've been ready to combat Covid for the past 5 years.

Edited by kingdombrat

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

32 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Okay. We're done here. You all have a nice day. 

An acceptance that you had made a mistake would have been much better...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

Covid itself has been around for the past 10 years and they've been developing Vaccinations since then.   SARS is Covid just like MERS and they've been around long enough to create the base defense which have been tested.   But the Versions of Covid [SARS and MERS] never took off like today's Variant.   But that does not matter because ALL COVID are systematically the same structure.   This is why we were able to use base knowledge from what we've already tested towards Covid-19.

They were trying to make vaccines in the early 2000s, but had to abandon them because of Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as I said. 

Humans have never been injected with an mRNA 'vaccine' before this one, ever.

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

An acceptance that you had made a mistake would have been much better...

But....I did not make a mistake. I just wish to no longer continue this since everything I need to say I have said. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

People act like we just pulled this out of our behinds, but factually, we've been ready to combat Covid for the past 5 years.

4 of the seven viruses that cause the common cold are covid viruses.   I'm interested to see if by some weird chance the vaccine might help with other viruses.  Stranger things have happened.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

57 minutes ago, other one said:

4 of the seven viruses that cause the common cold are covid viruses.   I'm interested to see if by some weird chance the vaccine might help with other viruses.  Stranger things have happened.

I think you mean to say Corona, not Covid.  It's certainly the case that the two are related, and when you 'test positive' for Covid, it could be for any Corona virus including the common cold.

I doubt the vaccine will stop those, as I don't think the 'vaccines' were designed to actually stop anything.

Well. It has been a little over 2 weeks since I got vaccinated and so far I am still alive. :th_wave:

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

But....I did not make a mistake. I just wish to no longer continue this since everything I need to say I have said. 

Fools find no pleasure in understanding  but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am very much against getting this vaccine shot. I think I will stick to my old method instead: taking my two daily tablespoons of raw honey for strengthening my immunity.