• Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Paul James said:

Where do you get your stats from? 

Can you cite any sources?

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is their choice. Life is full of them. 

Believe in the rapture or not Lord Jesus will gather the believers :

The Trumpet of Rapture :  

Matt 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a TRUMPET, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Paul James said:

Where do you get your stats from? 

Can you cite any sources?

Yes. Gary Stearman who hosts Prophecy Watchers.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Ozarkbound said:

I don't think scripture supports a rapture. Christ's word in the parable of the Wheat and Tares refutes a rapture since the unbelievers are gathered first. I believe rapture theories came into fashion due to individuals trying to make money. 

In spite of 1 Thess 4?

"16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord."

1 Cor 15?

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must be clothedf with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Diaste, any idea what percent believe the time from Satan kicked out to the return of Jesus shortened to 'an hour' or even shortened at all?  

Any way, super glad to hear that.   

It's not my quote. Gary Stearman is a pretrib believer and this is what he found. Ever listen to his show? Tune into prophecy watchers some time for interesting talks. Just don't believe everything you hear.

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is their choice. Life is full of them. 

True. But is it right to just believe whatever strikes our fancy?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

49 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Yes. Gary Stearman who hosts Prophecy Watchers.

Means no more to me than Gary Bayliss who owns the sheep farm down the road.  You need to give details.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

The premillennial view asserts that Christ came to this earth for the purpose of setting up His kingdom. He was, however, surprisingly rejected by the Jews. Hence, He postponed the kingdom plans and set up the church instead—as sort of an emergency measure. When he returns, He allegedly will raise only the righteous dead, restore national Israel, sit upon David’s literal throne in Jerusalem, and then reign for a span of one thousand years—after which comes the resurrection of the wicked and the judgment.

One of the primary fallacies of the premillennial concept is a materialistic view of the reign of Christ. This same notion was entertained by the ancient Jews and actually was responsible for their rejection and crucifixion of the Messiah. The fact is, this mistaken Jewish expectation of a literal, material kingdom spawned the millennial doctrine that was taught in the early post-apostolic age.

Hal Lindsay and Tim Lahaye both taught this and both FAILED in their prophesies. They are FALSE PROPHETS that made millions selling their books and misleading people that read novels, but not the scriptures.

They rob Yeshua of His divinity and presume to suggest He failed. WHAT GARBAGE.

Edited by Justin Adams
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

He has been doing over the last 2,000 years by His Holy Spirit. 

The Lord High God is well in charge of everything today. The Lord Yeshua has had EVERYTHING put under His kingship and Lordship right now. He Rules today.

I can attest personally to being involved in: Healings, Outpourings, Exorcisms and Amazing Power as demonstrated by His Spirit right before my very eyes. He is in Power and Rulership right now - in the Heavens and in the earth.

"As in Heaven, so on the earth"

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, teddyv said:

Certainly don't accept the rapture as  popularized by the Left Behind books.

First, let me mention I have NOT studied Revelation at all and I do not understand all the terms and labels folks use so freely. 

At this time the only comment I would like to offer is based on what I think I see in the OT- So much / many of the stories and events are seen seen over and over again... We do not seem to learn from our past mistakes.. 

Having said that I immediately go to two events that took place AND where they represented end time or end time like events- the Flood and Exodus. 

In both cases God did not remove those that obeyed Him. He did not take them out of the destruction that was to come but He did place His hand over them to prevent any harm to come to them. 

I believe God is consistent and has revealed to us what will happen in the future- God does not do anything before He tells us... I think He has told us what to expect twice.

Just my thoughts, Charlie 

• Thumbs Up 1

Historically, the early Christians never taught the [pre-trib] rapture doctrine. This doctrine was not mentioned in any Christian literature before 1830. There were two key things the early disciple taught: the second coming of Christ and resurrection of the righteous dead. So, where did the rapture theory come from? Who popularised this theory? This doctrine was started, to a large degree, by a young Scottish girl named Margaret MacDonald. This lady revealed through vision and prophecy that Christ’s return would be in two phases, and not just one. Christ would come visibly in the first phase for the righteous only; He would then come in the second phase with the raptured saints to execute judgment on the unrighteous after the great tribulation. The idea of secret rapture was promoted by Edward Irving.

Later on, John Nelson Darby further strengthened this false doctrine by analysing some Bible translations in 1833; this gave rise to the false idea that there will be a secret rapture, and the rapture will precede the false seven-year tribulation, which will culminate in Christ’s second coming and be followed by a thousand-year Messianic Kingdom (Christ Millennial reign). John Nelson Darby’s analysis was false but however, very few ever questioned where this man erred in his analysis. Very few people question this doctrine—whether it agrees with the Bible or not, and where it all started.

https://thetruthunveiled.com/the-rapture-doctrine-is-false/

Yeshua will come at the Day of the Lord and resurrect everyone. Some to the 2nd death and some to eternal life.

Edited by Justin Adams