IGNORED

The size of New Jerusalem

Spiros

Guest kingdombrat
6 minutes ago, Spiros said:

Do you consider the Christian religion o false religion?

I consider anything made into a Religion to be 100% false.

God lives inside of us due to a Relationship that God offered to us and we accepted.

Big difference between Relationship and Religion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

I consider anything made into a Religion to be 100% false.

God lives inside of us due to a Relationship that God offered to us and we accepted.

Big difference between Relationship and Religion.

That's kind of playing with words. By all definition of the word religion in the English language, Christianity is a religion. 

Guest kingdombrat
5 minutes ago, teddyv said:

That's kind of playing with words. By all definition of the word religion in the English language, Christianity is a religion. 

I think it's more based upon the idealism behind all belief systems falls into the category of Religion.   But true Christ likeness is never a Religion, it's a total way of life due to a one on one Relationship!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Spiros said:

Do you consider the Christian religion o false religion?

Not at all, but I prefer to see believing in Christ as a relationship, not a religion.  I believe Hellenism  is a false religion, which is what I was speaking about.  What ever brought you to think I was speaking about Christianity? 

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

That's strange.

The size of New Jerusalem is 1.890.000 meters.

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, the Arab population in 2019 was estimated at 1,890,000, representing 20.95% of the country's population.

21% of the population, and New Jerusalem is revealed in the 21st Chapter of Revelation!

Edited by Spiros

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

The size of New Jerusalem

Rev 21:16 -> "And the city lies four-square, and the length is as large as the breadth. And he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand stadia. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal."

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 5/13/2021 at 9:59 PM, Spiros said:

This is the depiction of the size of New Jerusalem if we consider it's shape to be a regular octahedron. In this case it's height is not 12,000 stadions but  rather 16,971 stadions(12,000 stadions multiplied by the square root of 2).  At the bottom is Jerusalem, at the top is Moscow.  

https://i.postimg.cc/tRM9VnpT/Moscow-Jerusalem1.jpg

After noticing the distance between Moscow and Jerusalem being equal to the diagonal of the New Jerusalem base I noticed something amazing:

https://i.postimg.cc/zX3QY8sC/Moscow-Jerusalem002.jpg

Moscow, Jerusalem, and mount Everest form a perfect isosceles triangle. The uneven side of the triangle represents the diagonal of the New Jerusalem cube or octahedron. The information encoded in Revelation is amazing!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 5/14/2021 at 11:02 AM, Spiros said:

Hi Spiros,

The New Jerusalem is the interconnecting of the spiritual and physical. It is the Lord`s rulership in the universal realm under His seat of authority and power in the third heaven - above all...

The description is symbolic and relates to the rulership that the Lord will set up in that realm. Some examples -

The Priesthood - 144 cubits, - the 144,000 priests of God. (Rev. 14: 1- 5, Ex. 19: 6)

The Kings - The 12 Apostles of the Lamb. (Matt. 19: 28,  Rev. 21: 14)

Christ`s Rulership - The Precious Stones. These were on the High Priest`s breastplate of judgment, meaning divine law and rulership.

Each stone has a meaning in relation to the Lord. eg. Emerald, Reuben - First born. Sardius, Judah - king, Ruler. etc

Marilyn.

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 5/13/2021 at 9:32 PM, Spiros said:

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal."

The new Jerusalem is the entire Arab Continental plate. 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles. This gives them mineral rights and it also gives them satellite space as well as air space. This is the land that God gave to Abraham and his descendants. Even those who are adopted into the family of Abraham. Paul talk about how we are branches grafted into the tree. I believe that I will have a condo in the New Jerusalem for when I go there to visit. For me and my friends. I believe our friends will be given their own room in our mansion so they can feel at home when they come to visit us. If you are famous like a singer your mansion will be the size of a city to accommodate all of their fans.  

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

On 12/10/2021 at 10:03 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spiros,

The New Jerusalem is the interconnecting of the spiritual and physical. It is the Lord`s rulership in the universal realm under His seat of authority and power in the third heaven - above all...

The description is symbolic and relates to the rulership that the Lord will set up in that realm. Some examples -

The Priesthood - 144 cubits, - the 144,000 priests of God. (Rev. 14: 1- 5, Ex. 19: 6)

The Kings - The 12 Apostles of the Lamb. (Matt. 19: 28,  Rev. 21: 14)

Christ`s Rulership - The Precious Stones. These were on the High Priest`s breastplate of judgment, meaning divine law and rulership.

Each stone has a meaning in relation to the Lord. eg. Emerald, Reuben - First born. Sardius, Judah - king, Ruler. etc

Marilyn.

Hebraic gematria defines 12 as government and a multiple of 10 is divine. A multiple of 1000 is 10 to the 3rd power or perfect divinity. Therefore, the New Jerusalem "size" may refer to perfectly divine government (led by Yeshua).

If the size is literally 12000 stadia, the height will rise to the equivalent of 25 earth atmospheres into space.

Edited by NickyLouse