• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Josheb said:

My regrets. I had not read through the entire post before I began replying. I will not collaborate with the personal derision, especially since this is a pattern between us that clearly has yet to be discarded despite the many requests for change. We're done here. 

See what I mean?

Hmmmm.... On this occasion it is difficult to be direct without appearing rude or disrespectful. However, speaking directly, if an explanation is needed then claims should not be made one way or another. 

An obvious example of what I said is the use of "hagion," or "saints. That term is used more than a dozen times in Revelation across several chapters. So too is the imagery of light found in terms like "lamp" or "lampstand" (which is also used more than a dozen times across many chapters. The statement is factually incorrect. The prior claim should not have been made without verifying its veracity. The error should not be defended after it has been noted; it should be investigated. Now, having been proven incorrect.... it should be discarded. 

Does not matter whether either of us "likes" it. Those are the facts of scripture. 

So take a break, Diaste. The defensiveness is increasing and that's not necessary. I don't want you feeling defensive, on the defensive, or defending things I know are incorrect (I don't post what I don't know - it might be inconvenient for some but I am reliable in this regard ;)). There are many things I do not know about scripture, but it is a fact of Revelation that many symbols or figure do "carry over to other aspects across the entire text". That was a factually incorrect statement. Be as critical of your sources as you are of my posts; verify what they say, not just what you or I say. Take a break and consider what I have posted because there are several areas of agreement between us with scripture. There are also a couple of beliefs that have been posted that are demonstrably incorrect. If what we agree upon is held onto and what has been disproven is discarded I think you'll find the scriptures teach something not previously considered (or perhaps previously considered and mistakenly rejected). 

It does not matter whether either of us "like" it. Please keep the personally derisive content out of the posts.

I have personal belief about what motorcycle I like. My coffee. How I do my job. I don't have them when it comes to scripture. If I speculate it's noted. I have learned to wait to find all the relevant data and reconcile every truth about a topic. Sometimes that takes a long wait. 

I don't care for what anyone has to say if it doesn't align with what scripture says. I agree where it's appropriate with anyone at anytime. 

That you say 'beliefs that have been posted that are demonstrably incorrect' carries little weight since it appears to be doctrine related.

I asked for you to explain what you meant, not explain to me what scripture is supposed to say. I don't know if you realize this but everyone has a take on what scripture actually means. Most of it is poppycock.

And this whole thing started with the mistaken idea that anyone says Jesus isn't in power at the right hand of God. He is. What is further ignored are the changes to the earth and abolition of the government of mankind when Jesus is here on earth. Of course He is ruling and always has. He has left this earthly kingdom to His servants as He has traveled to a far country. His servants were given the administration. They are failing and have failed. 

But you go with the preterist doctrine, railing against other doctrines, never able to see you're caught in the same trap you speak against.

I see you bowed out. Shame. 

My regrets. I had not read through the entire post before I began replying. I will not collaborate with the personal derision, especially since this is a pattern between us that clearly has yet to be discarded despite the many requests for change. We're done here. 

Oh...you can call someone on what you see as incorrect in several aspects of biblical thought and or doctrine and that's fine. This is widespread in the church and is manipulation of the congregants. I see it everywhere. 

Deal with it, you ain't perfect, just like all of us.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

28 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Oh...you can call someone on what you see as incorrect in several aspects of biblical thought and or doctrine and that's fine. This is widespread in the church and is manipulation of the congregants. I see it everywhere. 

Deal with it, you ain't perfect, just like all of us.

Amen.  I ain’t perfect by a long shot. :noidea:  Keeps me humble.

1 Corinthians 13:12

12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

I believe Jesus/God is ruling and reigning and that all things have been put under His feet - scripture says so in more than one place - it's just that as scripture also says, we do not yet "see" this finished.  But when the time comes:

Rom 9:28

For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

We need to remember also that God's ways of ruling and reigning are not man's ways of ruling and reigning.  (Scripture says God's ways are not man's ways.)  He rules and reigns according to righteousness, not despotism and tyranny.  He never does anything contrary to His character or word.  And He rules and reigns according to His foreknowledge of everything that the Adversary as well as man will do and think and say, and has woven everything together into His ultimate plans and purposes.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Jesus Christ came as Immanuel, which means “God with us.”  So.  Jesus reigns in every Christian’s heart.  One day soon, though, He is coming again (second advent) in person to rule, this time with a rod of iron —Rev. 2:27.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

27 minutes ago, Josheb said:

I see the morning begins with edification.

"Peace, Josh, you're an irrational guy."

"Well thanks, Roy. I'm so very encouraged you understand me so well you feel confident enough to tell me about me. Much appreciated."

<Sigh.> I don't find you "irrational"; to the contrary, I recognize you as a very astute individual who thinks and reasons very well. That's one of your strengths that I can see through the text of these posts.

However, you have a blind spot (like we all do in one point or another). I just happen to believe that this particular blind spot is that you don't have the right idea of Yeshua` and His Father.

Many Christians are the same way. It's one thing to know that Yeshua` and His Father are "echad"- "one" - being "on the same page," when it comes to making judgments and reasoning what needs to be done in any particular situation, but it's quite another to think that Yeshua`, who RECOGNIZED His Father as "YHWH Elohiym" and Himself as merely the "Son of man" and the "Son of God," would think that He WAS God! He didn't think He IS God; He considered Himself to be God's EQUAL! It's a subtle difference, but there IS a difference!

He PRAYED to His Father. Why would that be necessary if they were one and the same God? And, it was NOT just something He did in front of others as a good example for others to follow; He prayed to His Father in His PRIVATE TIMES, as well!

I recognize that Yeshua` IS the "Word" who "WAS God" and "WAS in the beginning with God." I recognize that "all things WERE made by Him"; however I also recognize that "the Word WAS MADE FLESH." That's a LIMITING, creative act! As such, Yeshua` was NOT formed with certain attributes that belong to God, His Father, alone! For instance, now being a body of flesh, He no longer has the attribute of omnipresence! That's why we wait for His Return! And, it's not wrong to wait for His Return!

Acts 1:1-11 (KJV)

1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus (God-lover), of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,

"Lord (Master), wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?"

7 And he said unto them,

"It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power (Greek: exousia = "right; privilege"). 8 But ye shall receive power (Greek: dunamin = "might; strength; force; energy"), after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said,

"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Notice here that He did NOT tell His students that the kingdom would not be given to Israel; He only said that it wasn't for them to know WHEN God would choose to do something about it.

When Yeshua` was taken up into the sky, Luke said that they kept watching Him ascend until a cloud hid Him from their view. Then, they kept looking for Him beyond the cloud as the cloud moved out of the way. It was like watching a space launch from the Cape here in Florida.

The two men (which many believe were angels) simply said, "Hey Galileans, why are you gazing up into the sky? This same Yeshua`, who is taken up from you into the sky, shall come in the same way as you've seen Him go into the sky."'

It's not mysterious or spooky, even if it's strange, and - no - they were not able to see into "God's abode!" They were just gazing into the sky, looking to see if they could still catch a glimpse of Him, probably wondering where He went! They lost sight of Him through the cloud, and couldn't find Him anymore. The two men were just snapping them out of their reverie. "Hey, guys, snap out of it. It's time to come back down to earth. You've got work to do."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Just a suggestion, but maybe we could tackle this from the other end so to speak.  I'm curious to know what some believe IS still waiting to be fulfilled in the future.  Examining that might help to clarify between what has been fulfilled as opposed to what has yet to be fulfilled...?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

47 minutes ago, Josheb said:

The problem is this: I am not the topic of conversation and your personal beliefs about me are irrelevant. They violate the tou you and whether this accepted or not: they are also incorrect. Where they have been derisive or derogatory they are also rude and disrespectful and I will not collaborate it. That goes for everyone who posts in similar manner. Folks who no better and do otherwise are not the ones with whom I have much interest in discussing anything. I have asked for change regarding this practice and here it is again. "I don't think you're irrational; just blind. You reason well but you have a blind spot." 

Humph. Okay, then your post was wrong.

Stow that dross, please.

Keep the posts about the posts. 

Sure.

• The presuppositional reality of God's existence is not an invention.

God exists and has before there has been a man with an inventive mind.

• Everything theological is built on God's existence and His omni-attributed sovereignty thereof.

NO. Everything theological is built from human thoughts about God. Those thoughts may have been based originally upon Scripture, but they are summations made by human beings and are susceptible to error.

• Sovereignty is not judgment.

No, but God, being sovereign, has the right to judge, and He has committed all judgment to His Son, Yeshua` the Messiah of God - the Anointed One to be King.

• The gospel was not first shared with Israel.

No, but the gospel - the good news about the Kingdom - was first given to the nation of Israel, particularly under the Davidic rulership. That good news was a summation of the Davidic Covenant about the Seed of David who would be the nation's ULTIMATE Messiah ("Christ") and its King.

• Proof-texting is bad practice.

That's why I will frequently quote an entire passage for the context of a statement that the Scriptures make. It's ALWAYS important to me to include all of a passage. Isaiah 52:7 is just ONE summary point of the whole prophecy of Yesha`yahuw.

• The Abrahamic covenant does have conditions.

This is NOT TRUE. The Abrahamic Covenant is found in Genesis 17:

Genesis 17:1-14 (KJV)

1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him,

"I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 "As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

9 And God said unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; 'Every man child among you shall be circumcised.' 11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant."

Yeah, I suppose that if you want to say that a man must be circumcised to be a child of Israel and a recipient of the Abrahamic Covenant, then, yes, it could be considered "conditional"; however, the rest was all on Avraham. He was to "walk before God and be perfect (or blameless)," which he did and was. And, God's part is still being completed and enacted, even until today.

Holiness is not righteousness; being righteous is not sinning, but being holy means that one is cleansed and dedicated for service to God. Once a people has been so dedicated, they shall ALWAYS be so dedicated, even if they defile themselves. They BELONG to God! With a Gentile, God accepts that they are not righteous, but ... hey ... they're not His own.

With a child of Israel who BELONGS to God, if HE is found to be unrighteous, then God takes him to task, disciplining him, dealing with him as a wayward child! This is what it means to be "holy." This is also true for those Gentiles who are grafted into the Olive Tree (whom most call "Christians").

• The seed promised Abraham is not Israel; it's Jesus.

The Seed promised Avraham is indeed the Messiah Yeshua`, the Son of David. However, that seed was transmitted through Yitschaq (Isaac), Ya`aqoV (Jacob) renamed Yisra'eel (Israel), and the twelve sons of Ya`aqoV, particularly Yhudah (Judah), who became the ancestor of Yeshua`. These are the HEIRS of the promise, from whom came the Messiah, which was what Paul was trying to say to the Galatians!

Galatians 4:1-31 (KJV)

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law (the children of Israel), that we might receive the adoption of sons. 6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, "Abba" (Hebrew for "Dada"), "Father." 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ (through the Messiah).

8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all. 13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first. 14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus (the Messiah Yeshua`). 15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me. 16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? 17 They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them. 18 But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you. 19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, 20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22 For it is written (in Genesis 16 through 21), that Abraham had two sons, the one (Ishmael) by a bondmaid (Hagar), the other (Yitschaq or Isaac) by a freewoman (Sarah). 23 But he who was of the bondwoman (Ishmael) was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman (Yitschaq or Isaac) was by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai (the Mosaic Covenant), which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar (Hagar, the bondwoman). 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written,

"Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband." (Isaiah 54:1)

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Yitschaq), even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture?

"Cast out the bondwoman (Hagar) and her son (Ishmael): for the son (Ishmael) of the bondwoman (Hagar) shall not be heir with the son (Yitschaq) of the freewoman (Sarah)." (Genesis 21:10.)

31 So then, brethren, we are not children (descendants) of the bondwoman (Hagar), but of the free (Sarah).

•  
  • I don't have a dichotomous view of God.

Okay.

• My reasoning about God has not failed. 

Good.

• Genesis 6:5-6 is not a special case; it is reiterated in many different ways in many different places throughout the Bible almost from beginning to end.

It's NOT the same judgment. It IS a special case, because it was the ONLY such judgment that destroyed all of mankind and all of the air-breathing creatures by a Flood of waters issuing from the ground up and from the waters above the firmament ("the sky"), which caused it to rain for 40 days and 40 nights. The only exceptions to this global destruction were the lives spared within the ark.

• "You ain't seen nothing yet" is non sequitur

You'd like to think so, but it follows quite plainly from the passages which give us the most information about the state of the future millennium - the future "chilia etee" - the future "1,000 years" of the Messiah's Kingdom:

These would include Psalm 2:1-12; Matthew 13; 1 Corinthians 15:20-28; 2 Peter 3:3-13; and Revelation 20:1-6.; as well as a HOST of OT prophecies!

• I don't have a blind spot and it is presumptuous to think so without first asking. 

Would anyone know that he or she has a blind spot if they were blind to the fact? Don't answer; just think about it.

• Acts 1 does not actually anywhere state the kingdom will be restored to Israel. That belief is an assumption, one based entirely on eisegetic inference, not the facts of the text.

You're right, but this would naturally lead one to check out the possibility of there being SOME references to the Kingdom being restored to Israel, and there are many in the Bible:

Saul said in 1 Samuel 24:

1 Samuel 24:1-22 (KJV)

1And it came to pass, when Saul was returned from following the Philistines, that it was told him, saying,

"Behold, David is in the wilderness of Engedi."

2 Then Saul took three thousand chosen men out of all Israel, and went to seek David and his men upon the rocks of the wild goats. 3 And he came to the sheepcotes by the way, where was a cave; and Saul went in to cover his feet: and David and his men remained in the sides of the cave. 4 And the men of David said unto him,

"Behold the day of which the LORD said unto thee, 'Behold, I will deliver thine enemy into thine hand, that thou mayest do to him as it shall seem good unto thee.'"

Then David arose, and cut off the skirt (tsitsiy) of Saul's robe (prayer shawl) privily. 5 And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt. 6 And he said unto his men,

"The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD."

7 So David stayed his servants with these words, and suffered them not to rise against Saul. But Saul rose up out of the cave, and went on his way.

8 David also arose afterward, and went out of the cave, and cried after Saul, saying,

"My lord the king."

And when Saul looked behind him, David stooped with his face to the earth, and bowed himself. 9 And David said to Saul,

"Wherefore hearest thou men's words, saying, 'Behold, David seeketh thy hurt?' 10 Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, 'I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD'S anointed.' 11 Moreover, my father, see, yea, see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see that there is neither evil nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soul to take it. 12 The LORD judge between me and thee, and the LORD avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 13 As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 14 After whom is the king of Israel come out? after whom dost thou pursue? after a dead dog, after a flea. 15 The LORD therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand."

16 And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, 

"Is this thy voice, my son David?"

And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept. 17 And he said to David,

"Thou art more righteous than I: for thou hast rewarded me good, whereas I have rewarded thee evil. 18 And thou hast shewed this day how that thou hast dealt well with me: forasmuch as when the LORD had delivered me into thine hand, thou killedst me not. 19 For if a man find his enemy, will he let him go well away? wherefore the LORD reward thee good for that thou hast done unto me this day. 20 And now, behold, I know well that thou shalt surely be king, and that the kingdom of Israel shall be established in thine hand. 21 Swear now therefore unto me by the LORD, that thou wilt not cut off my seed after me, and that thou wilt not destroy my name out of my father's house."

22 And David sware unto Saul. And Saul went home; but David and his men gat them up unto the hold.

Ezekiel 37:15-28 (KJV)

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 

16 "Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, 'For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions': then take another stick, and write upon it, 'For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions': 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, 'Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?' 19 Say unto them, 'Thus saith the Lord GOD; "Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes."' 21 And say unto them, 'Thus saith the Lord GOD; "Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 "'"And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."'"

Isaiah 52:1-15 (KJV)

1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

3 For thus saith the LORD,

"Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money." 4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, "My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what have I here," saith the LORD, "that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl," saith the LORD; "and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, THY GOD REIGNETH!

8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed (bought back) Jerusalem.

10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (deliverance; rescue) of our God.

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

Isaiah 60:1-22 (KJV)

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, "The city of the LORD," "The Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

And, these are just a FEW of the prophecies of YHWH Elohiym haGiybor! They SHALL BE FULFILLED and FULFILLED LITERALLY!

Please keep the posts about the posts, not the posters. 

Sure.

• Praise God! 1

• Alive locked this topic