IGNORED

Demonic powers behind new voter suppression laws

Amigo42

Guest kingdombrat

This comes from a well known Democratic supported News Outlet and this is just 1 state.   I could post all the states info but this is good enough to prove the system in place is Faulty.   And Remember, Michigan is a Democrat State!

From the State of Michigan:

CNN examined 50 of the more than 14,000 names on the list by taking the first 25 names on the list and then 25 more picked at random. We ran the names through Michigan’s Voter Information database to see if they requested or returned a ballot. We then checked the names against publicly available records to see if they were indeed dead.

Of the 50, 37 were indeed dead and had not voted, according to the voter information database. Five people out of the 50 had voted — and they are all still alive, according to public records accessed by CNN. The remaining eight are also alive but didn’t vote.

Now, grant it, 50 Votes is nothing in comparison to a million Votes voted.   But this was just a random sample.   What if they verified all 14,000 names?   At the rate of 5 people out of 50 voted were actually alive and legal to Vote, we can conclude then out of 14,000 Votes, that means [only] 1,400 Votes come from people alive and registered to Vote. Or, that 12,600 Votes of 14,000 Votes accounted for came from DEAD PEOPLE (or alive and never registered to vote)!

^

That is a major issue!

Edited by kingdombrat

14 hours ago, LadyKay said:

There is already a system in place for that. When one goes to register to vote.  My state you need a SS number. You can only get an SS number if you are a citizen. So as I said. There are already laws in place for this sort of thing. 

That's not true. People with green cards are given SS numbers. And many illegals get fraudulent SS cards. HB-1 and S-1 bills want to fundamentally change our voting system. They want instant registration to vote on election day. They want a ban on Voter ID. All the States are doing is tightening up loose voting laws, not suppressing voters. I would be insulted if people believed that I wasn't capable of obtaining an ID like the Democrats believe of the Black community. It's racist.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

In most states, the districting is set up by the state legislature, is there some reason to think that Republicans benefit more the Democrats from that?

Yes because in most States even some democrat States like Michigan the Republicans control all the legislatures due to extreme gerrymandering.  This is why Statewide democrats win, but on the district and county levels gerrymandering has provided an unfair advantage.  The only State where gerrymandering really helps Dems is in Maryland, but they have a Republican governor.  Go figure.?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Perhaps what he means refers to Democrat lawmakers in the main? Rather than individual citizens who happen to vote Democrat.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

54 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I, and all of my Democrat friends strongly support ID requirements.  So, don't say Democrats until you have personally communicated with each and every one on this topic. As I have pointed out numerous times, some Democrats and some Republicans DO AGREE ON SOME THINGS. 

48 minutes ago, Alive said:

Perhaps what he means refers to Democrat lawmakers in the main? Rather than individual citizens who happen to vote Democrat.

I agree.  Though I understand what Whyme is saying, his statement is too all inclusive when he uses the title of the party that covers all who are within the party instead of speaking more clearer and say "those who make the laws".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Thank you. WorthyNewsBot posted a thread with the title "Republicans Block Investigation Into Deadly Capitol Riots"

So my question is did every republican block that? Chickencoop2 commented on it but didnt voice their concerns about broad brushing republicans. But why? Is there one rule for me and one for everyone else? Is there one rule for democrats' and another for republicans? I think many people use such language.  The media certainly does. So why does Chickencoop2 repeatedly single me out for criticism? It seems like political bias to me.

Edited by Whyme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/31/2021 at 8:00 AM, kingdombrat said:

This comes from a well known Democratic supported News Outlet and this is just 1 state.   I could post all the states info but this is good enough to prove the system in place is Faulty.   And Remember, Michigan is a Democrat State!

From the State of Michigan:

CNN examined 50 of the more than 14,000 names on the list by taking the first 25 names on the list and then 25 more picked at random. We ran the names through Michigan’s Voter Information database to see if they requested or returned a ballot. We then checked the names against publicly available records to see if they were indeed dead.

Of the 50, 37 were indeed dead and had not voted, according to the voter information database. Five people out of the 50 had voted — and they are all still alive, according to public records accessed by CNN. The remaining eight are also alive but didn’t vote.

Now, grant it, 50 Votes is nothing in comparison to a million Votes voted.   But this was just a random sample.   What if they verified all 14,000 names?   At the rate of 5 people out of 50 voted were actually alive and legal to Vote, we can conclude then out of 14,000 Votes, that means [only] 1,400 Votes come from people alive and registered to Vote. Or, that 12,600 Votes of 14,000 Votes accounted for came from DEAD PEOPLE (or alive and never registered to vote)!

^

That is a major issue!

CNN debunked this.

50 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I agree.  Though I understand what Whyme is saying, his statement is too all inclusive when he uses the title of the party that covers all who are within the party instead of speaking more clearer and say "those who make the laws".

The media uses such language regularly. Most people know they mean lawmakers. Can a voter pass laws? Nope, so it must refer to lawmakers. Simple reasoning skills. ChickenCoop2 is wrong to judge me in that way.

Edited by Whyme
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

OK--folks. Let's not make it personal, OK?

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Alive said:

OK--folks. Let's not make it personal, OK?

Thank you.

My reply to you wasnt personal but you didnt post it. Could you please post it? Its not right to allow someone to criticize another without letting them respond.

Edited by Whyme