• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/9/2021 at 6:59 AM, Still Alive said:

Except Arizona might bring some clarity once that audit is over.

My friend, unfortunately the opposite is true.  The "audit" in and of itself is the REAL fraud just like Trump's phone call to Georgia governor to "find" those 11,000 votes to win the State.  In addition, the so called "cyber ninjas" are doing an unsanctioned audit with no real safeguards in term of ballot security.  No one's going to believe anything they say regardless of the results of their fake audit.

Edited by Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, Whyme said:

These same democrats dont want to investigate BLM ANTIFA. Democrats are just politicizing the issue, as always.

Last time I checked BLM didn't try to storm the US capitol to overturn the work of democracy.

Edited by Amigo42

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Neither did those in the capitol.   no one was intended to overturn our nation, just bitch about the way it's run.

And I saw the capitol police remove barricades and let people into the capitol.    Media hype has totally misconstrued what happened that day.  Those who are really trying to overthrow the government and turn us toward Marxism.   You are experiencing Russia 1915 to 1917 here in the US.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, other one said:

Neither did those in the capitol.   no one was intended to overturn our nation, just bitch about the way it's run.

And I saw the capitol police remove barricades and let people into the capitol.    Media hype has totally misconstrued what happened that day.  Those who are really trying to overthrow the government and turn us toward Marxism.   You are experiencing Russia 1915 to 1917 here in the US.

Well if you would watch the real news and not the right wing stuff. You would have seen what really happen that day. I was home doing housework with the tv on in the background. I saw it all unfold as it happen right there on the screen. So do not even try to tell me that what I saw didn't happen. And that these were just peaceful people. 

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well if you would watch the real news and not the right wing stuff. You would have seen what really happen that day. I was home doing housework with the tv on in the background. I saw it all unfold as it happen right there on the screen. So do not even try to tell me that what I saw didn't happen. And that these were just peaceful people. 

you saw a very few people that were professional agitators carrying out orders so the Biden administration and the evil behind it could get people, like yourself, to go along with it.  Unfortunately a few of the peaceful people got caught up in all the chaos just as it was intended to be.

I watched your so called real news and picked out several of the agitators that I had seen at Antifa rallies.    

One has to watch the first day before all the editing goes on and since I'm retired I have a lot of time to watch and can DVR six channels at once.

So carry on with your dream world Kay...    and be a part of the destruction of our Republic.  If you have kids and grandkids, I am sure they will be proud of you as it all falls apart.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92

10 hours ago, other one said:

you saw a very few people that were professional agitators carrying out orders so the Biden administration and the evil behind it could get people, like yourself, to go along with it.  Unfortunately a few of the peaceful people got caught up in all the chaos just as it was intended to be.

I watched your so called real news and picked out several of the agitators that I had seen at Antifa rallies.    

One has to watch the first day before all the editing goes on and since I'm retired I have a lot of time to watch and can DVR six channels at once.

So carry on with your dream world Kay...    and be a part of the destruction of our Republic.  If you have kids and grandkids, I am sure they will be proud of you as it all falls apart.

The people arrest for Jan 6 are all know Trump supports. They where seen at Trump rallies long before Jan 6. There is no way your going to tell me that Antifa did this when I seen what was going on. Some of us are not that stupid. 

And why on earth would Antifa want to stop the certification of  the election when Biden won? That dose not even make sense. The only people upset about Biden's win were Trump supporters. So they are the ones who tried to stop it. 

Oh and not only did I watch the News. But I also watched videos from people  who where there. Not only that. But many of the people storming the Capital on Jan 6, video recorded themselves doing so.   And at the time of this, I was a stay at home mommy, so I had time to look through several video of what took place. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Brilliant! 1

Well, I don't have time to deal with it Kay...   I'm going fishing for two weeks...    I'll check on the thread next month.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32

On 6/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, Amigo42 said:

My friend, unfortunately the opposite is true.  The "audit" in and of itself is the REAL fraud just like Trump's phone call to Georgia governor to "find" those 11,000 votes to win the State.  In addition, the so called "cyber ninjas" are doing an unsanctioned audit with no real safeguards in term of ballot security.  No one's going to believe anything they say regardless of the results of their fake audit.

I honestly did not see any problem with Trump's call. But that's just me. I used to work with real estate developers. People listening in on that leaked call is like a sausage lover touring a sausage factory. It's how it's done, even if it puts him off sausage. 

The amount of leakage regarding trump's calls is the real crime here. Same with the Ukraine call. There was nothing there. People just made the inferences the wanted to. Meanwhile, when Biden said, clearly, on video that he wanted the prosecutor fired if they wanted their money, THAT was ignored. It's actually laughable

I mean, it really is. What is going on is quite plain. 

And regarding the audit, I have worked with audit deparments and auditers in IT. There is not as much power in the audit to commit fraud as people think. Much less, in this case, than in the actual vote. A tiny fraction, actually. All sides are there. All activity and results can be challenged much more easily. 

Let's see what the audit reveals and see if we need to "audit the audit". :D

On 6/12/2021 at 8:07 PM, other one said:

OK, that is an interesting post. For the last two years I've been telling people I feel like I'm living in Dr. Zhivago but without the love triangle. 

On 6/12/2021 at 10:16 PM, LadyKay said:

Well if you would watch the real news and not the right wing stuff. You would have seen what really happen that day.

Two things here about the "real news". First, there are these:

The Washington Post, Nick Sandmann settle $250 million lawsuit out of court

Nick Sandmann's settlement with CNN was almost public. A birthday and a pandemic changed that

Federal Judge Greenlights Nick Sandmann’s Defamation Lawsuit Against the New York Times

And now, for comic relief, this: New York Times Issues Correction After Claiming Satire Website Babylon Bee ‘Trafficked in Misinformation’

I dumped TV in 1997, but am still exposed to what you call the "real news" when visiting friends or directed to a particular article on the internet. I'm like a frog in the analogy about how to boil a frog alive. Except I got out while the water was luke warm. When I visit friends homes or discuss this stuff on the internet, I'm forced to stick my toe in the water and shocked at how hot it is. Yet those in it think I'm the one that's crazy - but I'm not the one being boiled alive.

There are crackpot "right wing" sites to be sure, but I've found that these days they are more reliable than what some call the "real news." Fact is, they ARE the "real news". 

And regarding January 6th, did you see, on the "real news", the police removing the barricades and letting people in? Did you see the ones that made it in staying within the velvet ropes? Did you see the guy trying to bash a window and the other protesters pulling him down and carting him away?  I did. 

And the only thing you will see from the "real news" is "fact checks" that there is "nothing to see here" regarding John  Sullivan and the January 6th riots. You know, stuff like, when someone says he was freelancing for various news outlets like CNN, they come to CNN's defense and say he was not an "employee" of CNN. Stuff like that. 

If it wasn't so serious it would be funny. And the water is a lot hotter than it was just a few months ago. 

BTW, the Sullivan story got interesting last month. Things are usually not "exactly what you see on ANY news source, but I definitely trust the "right wing" sources over the "real" news. 

That's why I've strlongly believed that "man made global warming" (AGW) was a scam since not long after "An Inconvenient Truth" was released and I actually researched it via sites other than the "real news".

• Thumbs Up 1