• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Please do share these "real facts."

If you really want to know find the recordings of the Georgia and Arizona senate hearings.  I'm guessing I watched a hundred or more hours of them with many people swearing they witnessed the fraud. They were in legal affidavits that carried prison time if they were lying. I've posted the stuff on here many times and really don't have the tools to do so again on this two week fishing trip. Don't even have reliable internet service and typing on a galaxy s21 phone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, Amigo42 said:

Actually, I did watch some state hearing with Giuliani and the lady with the strong Midwest accent.  Her recounting of the so called fraud including democrats "stuffing ballots in vans" was so pathetic it earned her an snl skit.

How about the truck driver that delivered the ballots? And if that person was lying about the stuffing, she could go to prison....   and if you are basing reality on SNL I'm really sorry for you.

2 hours ago, teddyv said:

Don't you see yourself here? You are getting into self-reinforcing cycle where if you don't agree, then it's fake. I can understand complaining about a lot of the media, but attacking judges is getting to pretty serious level.

In most cases, the complainants had no standing. Do you want them to just abandon the law and procedures? Rule of law is what makes society work. Work within the bounds of the law. Otherwise its anarchy.

The people who spoke at those hearings had furnished the information in legal affidavits that would send them to prison if you proved them not true. I think that adds to what they said.  And the truth always comes out in the end.  Sometimes it takes time but we always find out in the end.  I am confident I won't be embarrassed in the end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

3 hours ago, teddyv said:

Just be careful assuming crime-drama TV is a fair representation of actual legal procedure. They tend to get pretty loosey-goosey with things in order to increase the drama.

Apparently I wasn't clear - these are not shows like CSI or Criminal Minds (crime fiction).  The shows on the ID channel are more like Cold Case Files where the actual family members and law enforcement officials are interviewed.  They tend to be accurate as far as legal procedure is concerned.

They frequently use circumstantial evidence when those cases go to court, thus my comparing them to the 2020 election with its circumstantial evidence of fraud.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Actually, I did watch some state hearing with Giuliani and the lady with the strong Midwest accent.  Her recounting of the so called fraud including democrats "stuffing ballots in vans" was so pathetic it earned her an snl skit.

You just can't make this stuff up. :24:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2021 at 3:52 PM, Chicken coop2 said:

The skit was just the actor doing what she did in real life.  It was so pathetic even Giuliani was embarrassed and trying to get her to shut up. I saw the original.  ...

That is so not reality.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

In a highly anticipated report released Wednesday, the Republican-led Michigan Senate Oversight Committee rebutted former President Donald Trump's voter fraud claims, debunking allegations of malfeasance in the state's election last fall and affirming that Joe Biden was victorious.

The report is the product of an eight-month inquiry and concludes there was no basis or evidence to support the Trump campaign's repeated claims that the election results failed to reflect the will of the voters.

"As is often the case, the truth is not as attractive or as immediately desirable as the lies and the lies contain elements of truth," state Sen. Ed McBroom, the Republican chairman of the committee that investigated the election, said in a statement that accompanied the report. "We must all remember: 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof' and 'claiming to find something extraordinary requires first eliminating the ordinary.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/michigan-republicans-eviscerate-trump-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116

2 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Did the judge hear the case. Did he hear the others testimony...  no he just decided it couldn't have happened and threw out the case without hearing from the actual people.

We are in the process of loosing our republic and you and Kay are promoting its destruction.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, other one said:

We are in the process of loosing our republic and you and Kay are promoting its destruction.

Excuse me no you have that backwards. It is the Trump Party who are trying to over throw a fair election who are promoting the destruction of the republic. 

Cases were not heard in court because you need actual evidence to be able to bring a case before the court.  Other wise our courts would be even more over loaded with cases then they are now. 

• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

On 6/22/2021 at 4:03 PM, LadyKay said:

I keep hearing about this overwhelming evidence. But it seems to end there.  What is this evidence? It seems noone knows. Just the same words just keep getting passed around. Evidence,evidence.  Well...what is this evidence?

Just for starters, there were individuals who witnessed evidence of fraud in polling places in several of the swing states.  They signed affidavits - under penalty of perjury - to that effect.  

All that had to happen for the issue of fraud to be put to rest was for those cases to be heard by a court. But as has been pointed out, that did not happen.  A curious person might ask - why?

I believe (and I suspect you do not) that the level of corruption in the government, media, and big business was sufficient for this election to be stolen. What would be the motivation?  Hatred? Well, hatred certainly can be a motivating factor.

And the hatred for the man Trump from all quarters was unprecedented - I know I've never seen the like.  From Madonna musing about blowing up the WH, other celebrities openly discussing assassination, to people insanely screaming at the sky.

Anyway I've said my piece and, unless you choose to opine why you believe someone would put themselves at risk by signing affidavits alleging fraud when none occurred, then I'm done.

Edited by SavedByGrace1981