• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Their bodies are "asleep" waiting for the resurrection but their spirits are awake and aware of where they are in Paradise as well as the ones in hades.

As for the ones under the altar, I am led to believe that these are the souls of those that have not been resurrected at the pre great tribulation rapture event, but will be joined by other spirits of the saints that get left behind to die along with new believers as they will be resurrected after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor.

Then at the Great White Throne Judgment will be the resurrection of the rest of the dead.  Pretty much testifying that none of the living that have died, will remain in the spirit realm but resurrected to inherit eternal home in living with God or eternal torment in the lake of fire for ever.

I've always wondered after the great rapture how does the beast explain all the dead bodies?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, bloom said:

I've always wondered after the great rapture how does the beast explain all the dead bodies?

You will have to explain that a little more.

Why does the beast has to explain any dead bodies?  So maybe rephrase the question or expound on it to clarify the question in what you are referring to for asking?

We are talking a pre- trib rapture right? Since no human body goes to heaven, you must be raised incorruptible, the left behind must dispose of the mortal bodies. How does the beast in charge, false prophet, or whomever is in charge explain the carnage,

35 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

You will have to explain that a little more.

Why does the beast has to explain any dead bodies?  So maybe rephrase the question or expound on it to clarify the question in what you are referring to for asking?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, bloom said:

We are talking a pre- trib rapture right? Since no human body goes to heaven, you must be raised incorruptible, the left behind must dispose of the mortal bodies. How does the beast in charge, false prophet, or whomever is in charge explain the carnage,

When a third of the earth is consumed by a fiery calamity as sent by the Lord Luke 12:49 on a third of the earth ( western hemisphere ) Revelation 8:7 after the pre great tribulation rapture event, why would the beast has to explain their deaths?

It is possible that the beast will capitalize on its destruction by launching an attack of his own to get credit for the destruction of USA and the western hemisphere which will set up the coming great tribulation for the rest of the world with its mark of the beast system.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 4/9/2023 at 7:04 PM, Montana Marv said:

Christ is intercedeing for us before the Father as we speak. Satan is accusing us before the Father as we speak. So Christ is above with the Father. 

There is so much about this that is...I mean Bro...your just like...disappointed or something...there is so much more to this for you.

Above what? Creation hangs within the Spirit of God...the Holy Spirit engulfs creation.

What are you saying?

Tatwo...:) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

When a third of the earth is consumed by a fiery calamity as sent by the Lord Luke 12:49 on a third of the earth ( western hemisphere ) Revelation 8:7 after the pre great tribulation rapture event, why would the beast has to explain their deaths?

Since you have figured this one out correctly; have you also figured where the 1/4 of mankind dies, before this event.  Or where the 1/3 of oceans turn to blood occurs,location, or which 1/3 of streams and waters turn bitter (wormwood), location.  And why all these are happening in this sequence; to attain what?  Acts 1:11b. No one seems to know the significance of some of these events, and where the location is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 minutes ago, tatwo said:

There is so much about this that is...I mean Bro...your just like...disappointed or something...there is so much more to this for you.

Above what? Creation hangs within the Spirit of God...the Holy Spirit engulfs creation.

What are you saying?

Tatwo...:) 

Before Abraham was, "I AM"    Before Creation was. "I AM"  The need for a Throne was to satisfy those needs of His Creation.

In Christ

Montana Marv

9 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

It is possible that the beast will capitalize on its destruction by launching an attack of his own to get credit for the destruction of USA and the western hemisphere which will set up the coming great tribulation for the rest of the world with its mark of the beast system.

So this is where the U.S.A. is mentioned in the bible, I was unaware.

1 hour ago, bloom said:

So this is where the U.S.A. is mentioned in the bible, I was unaware.

North, Central, South Americas; Australia, New Zealand, Greenland.  Their land masses are equivalent to 1/3 of total earths land mass.  We are toast, Biblically speaking.  For those Post-Trib believing individuals, I would suggest moving elsewhere in the years to come.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,413
  • Content Per Day:  8.23

16 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Hence all the more reasons for you to ask Him if you are overlooking something you are not seeing in His words.  No harm in asking, right?  Unless you are afraid to ask and find out you were wrong for why you are not asking Him at all.

It seems you missed what I told you;  I already ask Him daily for the Holy Spirit to illuminate the truth as I read His Word.  Do you do that?

And what do you know!  I discovered, really discovered Acts 17:11.  Are you aware of that verse?  I call it the Berean VERIFICATION method of Bible study.  So I strain EVERY posters claims (words) against the Bible.  Do their claims match what the Bible says?  If not, I reject them.

And I have found NO verse that teaches a pretrib rapture to heaven scenario.  In fact, I have found verses that very clearly state that the singular resurrection of all believers (1 Cor 15:23) will occur "when He comes" (also 1 Cor 15:23), which is the Second Advent (2 Thess 2:1, Rev 20:4-6).