• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

Akabu

The Man after Gods own heart

No matter whos right You got what it takes to make it either way.... I like your atitude and would like to call you a close friend!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Thanks, CJ. :o

• Group:  Junior Member

thomas I dont believe in any of those 3

nore do i say i am right about what i do thnk

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

Akabu

The Man after Gods own heart

No matter whos right You got what it takes to make it either way.... I like your atitude and would like to call you a close friend!

I would be honored. I already consider you a close friend. :wub:

Thank you for the compliment as well. Those are extreamly kind words. and they are fully returned in kind!

Edited by Akabu

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

WELCOME TO THE

TRUTH OF BIBLE PROPHECY- THERE ARE 2 RAPTURES

"Thou Daniel; shut up this book

And seal the words of this Prophecy

Until the time of the end;

When knowledge and travel have

greatly increased."

{Dan:12:4}.

Two Raptures is The Hidden Prophecy in

The Book of Daniel

To Be Revealed in The Last Days.

Two Raptures Breaks This Ancient Seal

And Completes This Prophetic Puzzle!

TWO RAPTURES:

SYNOPSIS (1986)

The First Rapture Happens BEFORE

The Great Tribulation Starts.

(Matt:24:40/ Rev:3:10/ Rev:4:4/ Rev:5:9)

This is The True Escape that JESUS promised to all who are "accounted worthy" (Lu:21:36), who "Watch and Are Ready" (Matt:24:44), Who "Bear Fruit To Completion" (Lu:8:15),who "Abide In His Love" (Jn:15),Who Follow Him in "Spirit and Truth" (Jn:10:27),who "Love One Another" (Jn:13:34). To those who "Keep His Word With Perseverence" (Rev:3:10)

The Second Rapture is The Resurrection and Happens DURING The Tribulation. This Is The Last Chance For All Who Were Left Behind, "Lukewarm Christians and Everyone Else, To Repent and Make Heaven As A Tribulation Saint and Beheaded Martyr.

(1 Thes:4:16, 1 Cor:15:52, Rev:14:14).

* TWO RAPTURES * IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING REVELATION AND ITS PROPHETIC CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS:....* FIRST RAPTURE * (FOR THE WORTHY BELIEVERS) REV:4 & 5.....ANTICHRIST REVEALED (REV:6:2).....ANTICHRIST CONVERTS THE VATICAN & ALL PROTESTANT CHURCHES, MORMONS TO THE CHURCH OF SATAN- MYSTERY BABYLON- SEX CHURCH (REV:17)....144,000 PROPHETS (REV:7) .....COMET-- ASTEROID IMPACT - WORMWOOD (REV:8).....WORLD WAR III (REV:9)....TWO PROPHETS/ WITNESSES (REV:11).... ANTICHRIST LEADS GLOBAL HOLOCAUST- 666....(REV:13)..... SLAUGHTER OF CHRISTIANS LASTS 1260 DAYS....40 & 2 MONTHS... 1260 DAYS..... TRUMPET SOUNDS... * SECOND RAPTURE * HAPPENS... "THE RESURRECTION".... (REV:14:14) (1 THES:4:16) (1 COR:15:52).......WRATH OF GOD UPON THE WORLD (REV:16)....SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST.... BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON...(REV 19).... MILLENNIAL REIGN...(REV:19 & 20)..... WARNINGS TO US ALL... REV:21:8...REV:22:14-18..... SATAN DEFEATED.....GOD WINS.....AMEN!!!...

Many Churches including Baptist, Assemblies of God, Calvalry Temple and Pentecostal teach us that we are "accounted worthy" of Heaven and a Rapture (escape) By The "Blood of Christ" and by His Blood alone.

Yet in The Gospels, JESUS tells us that our being "accounted worthy" to Escape The Tribulation depends upon our actions, by what we do and nothing at all to do with His Blood.

THE FOLLOWING IS WHO WILL BE RAPTURED AND WHO WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS OWN WORDS, NOT IN THE RANTINGS AND DOGMA OF MEN.

[1]

COSMIC ESCAPE

" But as the Days of Noah were,

so also will the coming of the

Son of Man be:

For as in the Days before the Flood

they were eating and drinking, marrying

and giving in marriage, until the DAY

that Noah entered-into the Ark;

"and they did know until the Flood

came and took them all away:

so also will the coming of the

Son of man be:

"Then, two men shall be in the field:

the one Taken and the other left"

Two women will be grinding at the mill:

the one Taken and the other left."

"Watch therefore for you do not

know what hour your Lord is coming."

MATT:24:37-42

[2]

THE WARNING

"Take heed to yourselves that your

hearts not be weighed- down with

carousing, drunkenness and the

cares of this life that the DAY will

come upon you unawares."

For as a snare, it shall come upon

all those who dwell upon the face

of the whole earth."

"Therefore watch and pray always,

that you are "Accounted Worthy"

to Escape all of these things which

shall come to pass, and stand before

the Son of Man."

LUKE:21:34-36

[3]

WORTHYNESS

" He who loves father or mother

more than Me is not worthy of Me.

"And he who loves son or daughter

more than Me is not worthy of Me.

"And he who does not deny himself,

take up his cross and follow Me is

not Worthy of Me."

MATT:10:37-38

[4]

BOOK OF REVELATION

"Because you have kept My

Word to Persevere, I will also

keep you from the hour of trial

which shall come upon the whole

world; to test those who dwell

upon the Earth."

(Rev:3:10)

THIS IS THE FIRST RAPTURE

THE RAPTURE OF THE WORTHY

JESUS TAUGHT THIS EVENT (ABOVE)

WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE

GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS

(Matt:24:40 = Rev:4:4).

This First Rapture is for The

Christians Who Are "Accounted Worthy"

To ESCAPE 666, The Judgment of The

Great tribulation to come.(Lu:21:36).

Only these Christians will be taken

To Heaven's Safety.

All other Believers who follow

The Dogmas of Men will be

Left Behind.

These worthy believers are the

"Five Wise Virgins who kept oil

in their lamps" and the "good and

faithful servants" in The End Times

Parables in The Gospel. (Matt:25).

The Worthy Christians are called

The Church of Philadelphia in The

Book of Revelation. (Rev:3:10)

God's Faithful Remnant.

LETTER PROPHECY

The First Rapture Event Will Be Called The Great Disappearance By The World Media.

THE SECOND RAPTURE

MID - TRIBULATION

This is The Rapture- Event that

Paul wrote of In His Letters

Found In The New Testament

This Is Really The Resurrection As Found In

1 THES:4:16-17, 1 COR:15:52 and

REV:14:14-16.

The Resurrection Happens

During The Tribulation

And Actually Ends

A 1260 Day Slaughter

Directed at Christians.

For All Believers Alive and Dead

Will Be Taken From The

Face Of Planet Earth!

"For the Lord Himself will descend

from heaven, with the Voice of the

Archangel and the Trump of God;

And the dead in Christ shall rise first."

"And those who are alive and remain

{survive} will be caught-away together

With them to meet the Lord in the air,

And so they shall always

Be with The Lord."

1 Thes:4:16-17

The Resurrection (Second Rapture) Is

The Last Chance For All To Repent

To Overcome Satan and their fears

And Earn Their Crown Of Life."

REV:2:10 or REV:3:10

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I would like to be in agreement with what you have said in your post Cobalt but I cannot. There is a big difference between the born again and non believer...and we are told that judgement will come to the church first and then the rest of the world.

I am of the belief that those who truly have a heart for the Lord will be provided supernatural means of escaping the suffering that the non-believing world will face..I do not however believe that we will be taken from the world to heaven before the tribulation...mid-trib perhaps..but I am not even sure about then.

Mark 13

The Great Tribulation

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

Well George,

I sure hope I don't jumble up your thread too much, and I cannot resist to say that -the reason why "The Left Behind" series is in the fiction department, is because it is ~fiction~. And the idea of a pre-tribulation is not really in the Bible. In fact the whole concept of the rapture and pretribulation disspensationalism concept came out in the 1800's by John Darby, who while he was laid up with broken leg(s) put more effort into this idea of 'his' regarding the pretribulation. OKAY....I know, there are many teachings about the return of Christ before all "hell" really breaks loose on earth, but so many scriptures are being pulled out of context to fit this teaching. The time is coming and I don't believe it is far off-- that all these things left to be fullfilled by the prophets will happen before our very eyes. Jesus would not want us to fear this time and I am not afraid....we were born in a very special time. to see the fullfillment of the Word. And to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I am sure I will anger many followers of the pretrib theory for saying this but I am confident that our generation has key evidence -that this "Generation" will rush in the climax of the end of earth as we know it. And many of you who are waiting to be caught away before the 7 years will be in for a shock when you find yourselves still here on earth and seeing the Anti-Christ set himself up in the temple. You'll be scratching your heads wondering, why are we still here?? Let me encourage you though....YOU were born for such a time as this. You know what not to do when the end comes and do not be decieved.....even you who are the very elect of God. Do not fear and do not be decieved.

Study to your yourselves approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

Amen.

Girl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Well that's your "opinion" and you are entitled to it. However, the apostle Paul taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in 1Thessalonians long before John Darby existed.

Peace

CJ

No opinion about it. The raprure will happen at the last trump! Anything else contradicts scripture.

We will all be here until the Lord returns to do battle.

Paul taught pretribulationism? Wow!

I'm constantly amazed how people go to extrabiblical sources to argue against that which is biblical.

rt

There is nothing extra-biblical about it. Both pre- and post-tribulationalists use their understanding of scripture to arrive at their views. They are not outrageous, nor does the belief in either one have any influence on one's salvation or walk with God. There is room in Christendom for both views to live side by side and not cause people to stumble in their faithwalk.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

...."the apostle Paul taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in 1Thessalonians........"

HMMMmmmmmmmm....

That is quite a statement CJ.

No offense, but I don't see Paul as a Pre-trib kinda guy. In fact, what I have read in the Bible is that we will be persecuted, beaten, even killed all because of His Name. And if that is so, then I know the Lord has given me and many others the courage to go through what he already forewarned us about. I am sure many christians-- back in the times fo Paul and the disciples were not decieved into being raptured at the time of the horrible deaths they endured. Even Paul himself, knew that to die was gain. I choose to believe the same.

Like I said, what will happen when the antichrist sets himself up in the temple and we are still here? (((Praise God...that's what.))) WHY? Because his Word is being fulfilled before our very eyes and the prophets would have loved so much to be alive on earth to witness all things fulfilled. These are the greatest days in History---I believe.

When you hear the Last Trump....The get ready.

Amen

Blessings,

Girl

• Group:  Junior Member

Can you Please tell me the location of where Paul thought pretrib. I have done a major study in the bible and found no evidence of that. I also have talked to some historians and found that is common knollege that Pre trib beliefe has only surfaced in the past 100 or so years. If Paul did beieve that why is it that only the last 100 years worth of people figured it out. And NOt the 2000 years precdeeding it. Why did Paul not tell people of his day that he felt that way. Paul talked to many people I am sure some of them wrote NON biblical books. That does not mean the books are bad just not the bible But there is no mention that he (Paul) believed that. At least that I am aware of and why if he did did he only mention it a time or two in the bible.

The last thing is the most important this is where I started it is where I will stay.

To those of you who believe Pretrib Rapture. I ask you study the events that are Post rapture. KNOW them well So that JUST in case you might be wrong you will see the event and change your mind becuase there is SOLID evidence. For instance If the Temple that is to be built in 3 days gets built consider that maybe the rapture did not and is not going to happen PRE. If you see a man make a agreement (abomination of desolation) Please be where Rapture was skipped.

Final thought If I am wrong and you all are right I will find my self seeing the rapture. and being in heaven. BUT

If I am wright those of you who are so devout to this beliefe would naturaly assume that this wonderfull man is wonderfull and think he is not the anti christ.

Hence I believe the great falling away. Please just keep your eyes open if I am wrong GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD Got it GOOOOOODDDDD

If I am wright My heart goes out to you becuase I dont want you to be duped by that evil man. You could say Dont worry You are wrong so that wont happen please look at the arogance of that thought if you felt that just before you saw this. I am not here in agument but in I cant stand the thought of my brothers and sisters falling for the enemies traps.

As A foot note

In the last years that has been many people sent to Asia as you know Asia is very abusive on Christians. There has been many teachings that Pre-Trib is true in Asia This has created MANY MANY Asians turning away from Christ becuase of what is going on to christians over there as far as they are conserned tribulation is not a thing of the future it is NOW and Rapture is a fairy tail. If you fallow the Christian News media at all you will find many children being killed by parents for there faith. And many others I have seen so many emails of young girls killed becuase they fallow christ.13 - 17 year olds beheaded becuase they will not turn back to pagan beliefes. Please consider these thoughts Pray about them. Dont ask God to confirm what you already believe Just ask Him for the TRUTH

The preceeding is from a man you cares greatly about the souls of his fellow brethern

Well George,

I sure hope I don't jumble up your thread too much, and I cannot resist to say that -the reason why "The Left Behind" series is in the fiction department, is because it is ~fiction~. And the idea of a pre-tribulation is not really in the Bible. In fact the whole concept of the rapture and pretribulation disspensationalism concept came out in the 1800's by John Darby, who while he was laid up with broken leg(s) put more effort into this idea of 'his' regarding the pretribulation. OKAY....I know, there are many teachings about the return of Christ before all "hell" really breaks loose on earth, but so many scriptures are being pulled out of context to fit this teaching. The time is coming and I don't believe it is far off-- that all these things left to be fullfilled by the prophets will happen before our very eyes. Jesus would not want us to fear this time and I am not afraid....we were born in a very special time. to see the fullfillment of the Word. And to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I am sure I will anger many followers of the pretrib theory for saying this but I am confident that our generation has key evidence -that this "Generation" will rush in the climax of the end of earth as we know it. And many of you who are waiting to be caught away before the 7 years will be in for a shock when you find yourselves still here on earth and seeing the Anti-Christ set himself up in the temple. You'll be scratching your heads wondering, why are we still here?? Let me encourage you though....YOU were born for such a time as this. You know what not to do when the end comes and do not be decieved.....even you who are the very elect of God. Do not fear and do not be decieved.

Study to your yourselves approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

Amen.

Girl

Well that's your "opinion" and you are entitled to it. However, the apostle Paul taught the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in 1Thessalonians long before John Darby existed. I'm constantly amazed how people go to extrabiblical sources to argue against that which is biblical.

Peace

CJ