Covid Vaccine mandate

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

So my job is going to be making the vaccine mandatory soon. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that the mark of the beast will be linked to this vaccine... Maybe in the form of a card or tattoo medical info or chip.. any thoughts on this? Also, I'll be forced to choose between my beliefs and $. The live of money is the root of all evil. I need some insite on this topic. 

Also, I hoping to fill out for a religious exemption. I know it may not help but at least when they fire me I might have some legal recourse... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Dont worry about it until there is a beast that is pretending to be God anddemanding to be worshiped.  Most likely it wont happen until the globe goes cashless and more than one group is working on that. When that happens and the beast rises anything could be the mark.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, IowaChristiangal said:

So my job is going to be making the vaccine mandatory soon. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that the mark of the beast will be linked to this vaccine...

Hi @IowaChristiangal

Whether this is the mark of the beast or not, I don't know. I don't think so but who knows for sure. 

Nevertheless, what's important is that if you accept a vaccine because you feel pressured into it, then you will have crossed a significant psychological barrier that will make it easier for you to compromise again in the future. For boosters, other vaccines and who knows what else - maybe even the mark later. 

Again, if you say "yes" now to something the government or your job is imposing into your body (when you actually are dead against it), cognitive dissonance will set in and the walls of resistance and resilience will be utterly weakened for the next time. This is just how our minds work. 

These times are challenging. And you are being challenged more than most if you are being given this ultimatum now. But these times are nothing compared to what is to come. So, if we back down on our beliefs at this hurdle now, when jobs, friendships and reputations are at stake, what hope do we have later when our safety and lives are threatened when the mark comes. 

Therefore, be strong sister. It's easier for you to turn back to Egypt than face the wilderness. But Yahweh is not in Egypt. 

Hold out with whatever excuse you think will help you keep your job. I'm personally am saying that I refuse until more research has been done - as the vaccine was rushed out and there have been numerous issues. That's to keep things easy. But if they push further then I'll play the religious card which may work or not. But whatever approach you decide to take, don't let your body be invaded against your will for the sake of a job. You must remember that the first compromise will do your future resolve a lot of damage. 

Trust in Him. Focus your prayers and fast if you feel led. Remember that even if you feel alone on this matter, there are many hundreds of thousands (at least) stood with you in agreement. So be brave and be strong for yourself and for them. 

His Kingdom is coming soon! 

Peace. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

45 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Hi @IowaChristiangal

Whether this is the mark of the beast or not, I don't know. I don't think so but who knows for sure. 

Nevertheless, what's important is that if you accept a vaccine because you feel pressured into it, then you will have crossed a significant psychological barrier that will make it easier for you to compromise again in the future. For boosters, other vaccines and who knows what else - maybe even the mark later. 

Again, if you say "yes" now to something the government or your job is imposing into your body (when you actually are dead against it), cognitive dissonance will set in and the walls of resistance and resilience will be utterly weakened for the next time. This is just how our minds work. 

These times are challenging. And you are being challenged more than most if you are being given this ultimatum now. But these times are nothing compared to what is to come. So, if we back down on our beliefs at this hurdle now, when jobs, friendships and reputations are at stake, what hope do we have later when our safety and lives are threatened when the mark comes. 

Therefore, be strong sister. It's easier for you to turn back to Egypt than face the wilderness. But Yahweh is not in Egypt. 

Hold out with whatever excuse you think will help you keep your job. I'm personally am saying that I refuse until more research has been done - as the vaccine was rushed out and there have been numerous issues. That's to keep things easy. But if they push further then I'll play the religious card which may work or not. But whatever approach you decide to take, don't let your body be invaded against your will for the sake of a job. You must remember that the first compromise will do your future resolve a lot of damage. 

Trust in Him. Focus your prayers and fast if you feel led. Remember that even if you feel alone on this matter, there are many hundreds of thousands (at least) stood with you in agreement. So be brave and be strong for yourself and for them. 

His Kingdom is coming soon! 

Peace. 

This is an awesome post. When you allow the government (or any organization) to dictate your choices, you have already given your soul away. 

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Hi, sibs :)

I don’t really believe that the vaccine per se is the mark of the beast, but rather, that the mark of the beast is taken at the point of being deceived by the beast (Satan) when he comes at the 6th trump claiming to be Jesus.  Worshiping Satan is the mark of the beast; it is the great apostasy.

Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

I do believe, however, that since we are living in the end times, that this vaccine is somehow connected to the one-world system and deception of these latter days.  We are told over and over again in the Bible not to be deceived.  Just my thoughts.

Hebrews 12:1-2

The Race of Faith

12 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Press on,

selah

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

4 hours ago, Ozarkbound said:

This is an awesome post. When you allow the government (or any organization) to dictate your choices, you have already given your soul away. 

So glad you have the backbone to stand up and not allow that to happen! REFRESHING!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/09/1960

BTW, I don't believe at all that the vaccine is the MOB.  The MOB is FORCED WORSHIP.  But this Vaccine Mandate is against FREEDOM.  And that I'll die for.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, IowaChristiangal said:

So my job is going to be making the vaccine mandatory soon. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that the mark of the beast will be linked to this vaccine... Maybe in the form of a card or tattoo medical info or chip.. any thoughts on this? Also, I'll be forced to choose between my beliefs and $. The live of money is the root of all evil. I need some insite on this topic. 

Also, I hoping to fill out for a religious exemption. I know it may not help but at least when they fire me I might have some legal recourse... 

I doubt if there is any connection between the mark of the beast and the vaccine. I don't think you have to fear the vaccine.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

12 hours ago, IowaChristiangal said:

So my job is going to be making the vaccine mandatory soon.

America's Frontline Doctors has a legal page which includes legal letters you can hand to your employer if the time comes.  I have linked it below. 

Vaccines & The Law

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, IowaChristiangal said:

I don't think the vaccine is the MOB but God is allowing this to lead our world into the 7 year tribulation which will be horrible. I think the rapture of the Church is close and this earth is getting darker and darker.