• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1945

quote=eagleswings,Aug 25 2005, 12:14 AM]

[Just listen to the hate sprewing from your mouth, and You are a better chrisrtian???????????? whose side are you on????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Again I ask,"How many times shall we forgive our brother"?

He has done Christ a great disservice!

Do you not think that God can call him to the mat on this?

Your outrage is a little over the top. We can see your sentiment on this. It is evident in the spelling of murder in big red letters. :noidea:

Pray for our brother. :wub:

Can you forgive him? :blink:

Peace,

Dave

Guest shiloh357
quote=shiloh357,

The point, Eadora is that you are a hypocrite. I can talk all day about calls for Israel's destruction from Muslim extremists and even mainstream Muslims and your responsse has been that we should respond to their calls for murder with love and understanding. P.R. on the other hand, according to you should be afforded nothing but our utmost comptempt. You revile P.R. for the very same things that you are calling for us to "understand" when it is a Muslim doing it.

Funny, how you are not so quick to hold out forgiveness, and are not as quick to want to "understand" P.R.'s grievances against Chavez. It shows that you are inconsistent in your so-called "Christianity." I suppose had P.R. called for the death of Sharon or the chief Rabbinate in Jerusalem you would not have been nearly as outraged. Take your hypocrisy somewhere else.

I speak out against Murder and I am branded the hypocrite.

Quote Yod

The point, Eadora is that you are a hypocrite. I can talk all day about calls for Israel's destruction from Muslim extremists and even mainstream Muslims ---

That is an open LIE

Check my posts on the subjects that you accuse me on.

I have repeated stated that there are those in fanatical Moslem groups who we must proactively defend ourselves against. You still try to turn the subject.

You are inconsistent in your rants. You want to offer forgiveness and love to those who call for Israel's destruction, and call for the murder of Jews. You claim that they have legitimate grievances. Yet in this situation with Pat Robertson who has called for the death of Chavez, you are outraged and show no limit to your contempt for him and what he has said.

I am not trying turn the subject at all, just noticing the glaring insconsistencies in your approach to two very similar scenarios. When a conservative/Repbublican messes up, you demonstrate NONE of the compassion and Christ like love that you were droning on and on about in other threads. It just goes to show how fake your "Christianity" is.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Pillory the brute!  Hold him to the derision and ridicule he disserves!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much more would you be like Christ for returning evil for evil?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Wolves in sheeps clothing friends. I do not feel the need to forgive him since he did not wrong me personally. I do not feel the need to compound or magnify the damage he has done to himself or the church. Both PRs salvation and ours is in the hands of our savior. Our only hope is to pray for Jesus intercession in matters such as these. Allowing things like these to distract and irritate us only creates a current we inevitably must swim against to stay on course. I think we should take a closer look at what we reflect considering the abundance of evil around us.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Amen Dannyboy, Amen!

Peace,

Dave

Eudora writes:

But we must wash of the foulness that he has thrown into the face of the church. An simple apology will not cut it. He has revealed himself. He should be removed from and credible office within his church. It should be made obvious to all that we do not believe that he speaks for Christ.

this describe Eudora better than Pat Robertson. At least we know that Pat has done a LOT of good for the world.

All we get from Eudora is guile and character assassination

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Wolves in sheeps clothing friends. I do not feel the need to forgive him since he did not wrong me personally. I do not feel the need to compound or magnify the damage he has done to himself or the church. Both PRs salvation and ours is in the hands of our savior. Our only hope is to pray for Jesus intercession in matters such as these. Allowing  things like these to distract and irritate us only creates a current we inevitably must swim against to stay on course. I think we should take a closer look at what we reflect considering the abundance of evil around us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But he did wrong you personally. When the world looks at PR and what he's done they will measure all christians by what he's done. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Oh how the stones are flying . . . .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/24/1945

Quote Ovedya

"How much more would you be like Christ for returning evil for evil?"

I am sure that Christ forgave the Scribes and Pharisees, and the moneychangers who abused this fathers temple, and made mockery of his established religion.

I am sure he forgave them, but they did in no way escape the wrath of his words.

He exposed them for what they were and drove them out!

Review Matt 23:13-29

Well, it seems that like Christ, we have a Hypocrite and Scofflaw in our own midst. One who speaks Christ from one side of his mouth and Murder from the other.

One who offers terrible damage to the body of Christ