• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. Jer 14:14

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really like to stir up the kaka don't you. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, I just like to put out the fire!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was referring to horizoneast :taped:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

2 Peter 3:3-4 - "knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. (4)They will say, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. Jer 14:14

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You may not know it horizoneast, but you are fulfilling the New Testament prophecy that I posted above. You came busting in here mocking and scoffing, trying to ridicule those who are trying to keep watch as they were commanded by our Lord. You may have no interest in endtimes prophecy, and it may come as a great shock to you, but many here do. You are not only out of line, but in these parts, you're also out numbered.

My friend, it appears that you may be swimming in the wrong pond. I say this in love, not knowing what you've been taught, but please realize that we are not your enemy. And a house divided against itself can not stand. But even if you don't agree with what I'm saying, it will prosper you nothing by coming in here slinging mud everywhere

Now about the Old Testament scripture you quoted above. It would be good if you first understood who the Lord was talking to through the prophet Jeremiah. But I'll give you a hint: It wasn't the church, for the church didn't even exist in those times.

I realize that some folks these days are mixed up about who they are in Christ, but I'll give you another hint, just in case you are one who believes in replacement theology. The church is not Israel, as some so-called churches today teach preterism. Nor are we still under the bondage of the law. Maybe you haven't yet heard, but Christ came to set the captives free. And whoever He sets free is free indeed! (from sin and the old law)

I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability, but as far as arguing over the scriptures, I believe it will only bear bad fruit. And by abstaining from such activity, we will lighten the load for the faithful moderators on this board.

Grace and peace to you!

Guest horizoneast

Keep your shirt on there RT. I only commented that this thread appeared to have a lot of speculation going on

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Keep your shirt on there RT. I only commented that this thread appeared to have a lot of speculation going on

Guest horizoneast
Yes, there is plenty of speculation posted within the last three years, and yes, I'm watching the EU very closely? I post a lot of unreported news here as well, along with much scripture. If it's not your cup of tea, feel free to start your own watch. No one is forcing anyone to keep up with this stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RT

Guest Reverend Turmoil
You may not know it horizoneast, but you are fulfilling the New Testament prophecy that I posted above. You came busting in here mocking and scoffing, trying to ridicule those who are trying to keep watch as they were commanded by our Lord. You may have no interest in endtimes prophecy, and it may come as a great shock to you, but many here do. You are not only out of line, but in these parts, you're also out numbered.

And so am I out numbered.

Your keeping watch at the wrong end of the battle field. The EU doesn't fall within the scriptural area/origin of the evil one. You and whysoblind need to translate Daniel 2, 7, 9, and not make it contradict itself. And you should take a look at the maps of the empires again. And all I ask for is ONE scripture that ties Rome or the EU to the origin of the evil ones! Just one!!!

The prejudices that you and many hold against Rome take precedence over the logical translation of key scriptures that you refuse to confront. You say it's because your writing a book. I say it's because it blows the EU theory right out of the water.

Now, I have been falsely accused by some for my zeal for prophecy too, but I put the challenge out for others do some research and attempt to refute my theory. Few have made little attempt to do so and would rather wait stick to their false prophetic scenario until the events prove them wrong.

Yes, there is plenty of speculation posted within the last three years, and yes, I'm watching the EU very closely? I post a lot of unreported news here as well, along with much scripture. If it's not your cup of tea, feel free to start your own watch. No one is forcing anyone to keep up with this stuff.

No reason to watch the EU because it's not scriptural. I know you don't have the time to challenge this issue because your too busy posting EU news clips. You should take a look at this but appears that you have latched onto the false prophetic/pathetic theory of the money making bigshots.

Every scripture I read about the end times leads me to believe that the bad man will be a warmonger and not a peace maker. To label the ac as a peace maker is another wondrous piece of manufacturing that so many of you have fallen for.

I have studied Scripture often but I have never seen any reference to the EU in the Bible. Do you have references you can refer me to?

I also have asked for anyone to quote some scripture that mentions Rome or the EU in prophecy. WHERE ARE THEY!!! I can't be done unless you manufacture it. The atheist have used this very argument to debunk the bible. Even so, revived Roman empirist still stick to their theory even though it contradicts other scriptures in the Word of God.

2 Peter 3:3-4 - "knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. (4)They will say, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation."

This is exactly what rolling thunder and many others will be saying when there is no EU peacemaker for Israel and no pre-trib rapture, and no world dictator or papal false prophet.

Quote by Reverend Turmoil...

The RRE and pretribulationalism will go down in history as the most widely held false doctrine of the church age.

REv. Turmoil

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Hey Rev and RT

Guest horizoneast
April 8th 2002 was the date the prediction was made I believe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you referring to the six month rotation?