• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/26/2021 at 6:34 AM, Josheb said:

How about we start real basic? What, exactly, happened in the days of Noah? 

A flood came. It killed everyone except the eight people God set aside to survive the flood. Yes? 

What happened to those who were taken away by the flood? They died.
What happened to those who remained after the flood? The went on to live in a covenant relationship with God (and it did not take long for sin to rear its ugly head again). 

Is this what happened "in the days of Noah," or not?

This is important for answering all the questions you ask in the op. 

Rev 8:13 ...Woe Woe Woe to the Inhabitants of the earth....

Thats the fate for the foolish virgins left behind with the inhabitants of the earth.

Just Woe and Woe and Woe ....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Quote: "The twelve tribes will be raptured before the Day of the Lord begins." Question: How and why do you limit this only to the twelve tribes of Israel? 

The 12 tribes across the earth will be raptured immediately after the tribulation. The events of Matthew 24 that Jesus told us about align with the events of the 1st 6 seals that John told us about. Both told us about the end times and they agree. There is a coming of Jesus at the 6th seal when all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. It is not when Jesus comes to set up His kingdom on earth. It is when Jesus comes for the gathering from heaven and earth and then the wrath of God begins.

The sealing of the 144,000 that you see in Rev 7 actually occurs earlier during the 1st 4 seals. The 144,000 are the 1st fruits of a harvest. This guarantees a harvest. This is the harvest that you see in Rev 7.

I know it will be almost impossible for you to follow these things. You have to understand:

1. The tribulation is over BEFORE the wrath of God begins which we can prove by realizing that the coming of Jesus at Matthew 24 is the same coming that you see at the 6th seal.

2. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord. Rev 11 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

3. Therefore, what you see in Rev 13 and 14 occurs during the 1st 6 seals. Which means that the coming of Jesus that you see in Rev 14, is the same of Jesus that you see at the 6th seal, which is the same coming of Jesus that you see in Matt 24.

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The scriptures posted in Rev 14, Rev 6 and Matthew 24 are all the same event. This event is the coming of Jesus for the gathering from heaven and earth just prior to the wrath of God. The Church will be gathered from heaven and those alive from the 12 tribes will be gathered from the earth. (The dead in Christ are raised in the pretribulation rapture and the main harvest dead that are saved are raised at the 6th seal.

I know this will be pretty hard for you to take in, but these verses and their timing are the key to putting things in the correct order.

Many would agree biblical numerology has great significance and is symbolic in most cases. It's interesting the apostle John mentions the church 19 times in Revelation chapters 1-3. Then all of a sudden, the church is never mention again until chapter 19. All the attention has switched away from the church as if they are not there, and focuses on Israel, the Earthdweller's, and judgments. 

Yes, the we see the 24 elders in heaven with their crowns in Rev 4 and we see the Church in Heaven in Rev 5 before the seals are opened. The opening of the seals occurs at the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel.

As with the New Jerusalem, the twelve gates (12 tribes of Israel), and the 12 foundations (twelve apostles) = 24, and are symbolic. I see the 24 Elders in heaven representing the general Rapture has occurred before the start of the seven-year Tribulation in chapter 6.

There will be two raptures. The first will be the Church raptured pretrib before the seals are opened. The second rapture occurs immediately after the tribulation. Then the wrath of God begins.

Just my hermeneutics and thoughts. Nothing that should divide Christians or argue about. It's not a Salvation issue. With all the views out there, it's obvious a lot of people are wrong. That "a lot of people" also includes me. Who has the correct view of all of scripture? How many people agree 100% with each other, with everything in the Bible? Will our Lord Jesus ever say, "I never knew you", because of our faulty hermeneutics? Of course not! 

I personally suspect, it will not be long before we all hear that trumpet and shout; whether it be Resurrection or Rapture. Then, there shall be no such terms as hermeneutics, eisegesis, exegesis, etc. 

It's not long. The bride should get herself ready. When we see these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up, lift your heads for your redemption draws nigh.

WHAT THINGS? Wars and rumors of wars, famine and pestilence. Seen any food shortages and pestilence lately?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

19 hours ago, Starise said:

Hi Dennis,

My main take away on the above text is the attitude of the general population will be busy doing the things men do when they are busy with no inclination toward God.

WE ALL do the very things listed. Men were told by God to be fruitful and multiply on the earth. It's "business as usual" with respect to what goes on. The things men all get caught up into doing. The lust of the eyes, the pride of life with no real serious regard for God.

This all flies in the face of the idea there are these cataclysmic events taking place. Up until this happens it's business as usual. People going about a somewhat normal kind of existence.

Bringing other elements into the discussion adds more questions than answers, such as, if there is a mass conspiracy to ruin or taint human DNA, it isn't brought up here. Before the flood there was a motive to corrupt the human blood lines in order to attempt to prevent the messiah from coming as prophesied. After the flood I sort of fail to see a motive? Unless it's to make zombies of men, so to speak, in order to prevent men from thinking for themselves to see the truth. Conveniently blinded zombies? None of this is covered in the text given though and we only have what we see around us as a way to see how things are changing in that realm.

If anything, I see a feeling of normalcy in life for men when Jesus returns. Nothing even so extreme as COVID seems to be happening at this time. Humanity is coasting on auto pilot. In the short time I've been around men haven't changed. What happened in the 30' before I was born is still happening now. The good old days were the same sinful old days. 

So how can we have this normal human routine without God while at the same time the scriptures tell us evil men will be worse and worse? The two seem to be in contradiction.

What I tend to believe is men's routine is abhorrent to God. Their normal was far from normal. What they are doing in this text seems normal enough since it doesn't mention the gross violations of God's laws that took place before the flood. We know the antediluvian people who were here made fun of Noah. They thought he was a nut job or didn't give him enough consideration to care. 

This is exactly what is happening now. People think they have disproved Christianity. They think they are wiser. In their modern thought have found a better way ( or so they think) that doesn't include anything in the Bible which they sincerely believe to be a book of fables.

Those other things going on in the shadows with our DNA are not out in the open for us to fully know what they are doing. I feel as if the whole COVID thing ties into it somehow. 

The point in this though I think is this: Men have no regard for God, same as it has been for my whole life. This part of it is getting worse. Men are not drawing nearer. They are drawing further away from God. They will be going about whatever their normal looks like right up until the very end. Apparently things won't be terribly bad up until that point for most. Then that cold slap in the face comes, but by then it will be too late.

Good morning Starise,

Yes, that is the way I also interpret it, business as usual. But as I previously mentioned; why did Jesus have to go back millennia to cite His examples? Were there no other more recent prosperous godless, and careless periods, in time and history, that He could have used for His example? 

Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

In two short verses, nine times there is a special emphasis on "they." Who are "they" and why? Why is it not written in verse 28: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, drank, bought. sold, planted, builded? A special emphasis is placed on "they."

Matthew 24:38 (KJV) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

In the verse above, what is the distinction between marrying and given in marriage? Jesus does not go into great detail explaining the days of Noe and Lot, we have to search other scripture for more details it seems. 

One commonality is, both Noah and Lot were saved from judgment. Noah was lifted up from the judgment and safely carried through the judgment. This could be compared to 1/3 of the Jewish population in the Tribulation being saved and protected through the Tribulation. Lot was removed and taken away from judgment, taken to a safe place. Wrath and judgment could not take place, until Lot was removed

Another commonality that seems to be apparent in both the days of Noah and Lot. Men's hearts wax continually evil. A biblical pattern seems to be evident in the Bible, that also applies to America in this day. When; laws are passed calling evil good, and good evil; legalized sodomy; legalized slaughter of innocent babies in the womb; a country shaking their fist at God and telling Him to get lost... When it becomes the law of the land, that is when a nations judgment is nearby.  

A third commonality I've observed between Noah and Lot, is complete and total destruction. I've wondered why the Lord chose to destroy everything with the breath of life by a deluge? He could have sent a destroying angel or another way to start fresh? Apparently, Genesis 6:1-4 corrupted all flesh (and animals with the breath of life, chimeras), and His original good creation and kinds

All those Mesopotamian, Greek and Egyptian pictures and myths, Epic of Gilgamesh, the demi-gods of old, idols, and chimeras. Did not come from someone's warped dreams and imagination.

Strange flesh: In Genesis 6: those evil spiritual angels are going after human women (spiritual-human). In Sodom and Gomorrah there is a reversal, human men going after spiritual angels (human-spiritual).  

The following is just one official link of the human DNA tampering now occurring.

China doing human testing to create 'super soldiers': US official (nypost.com)

Our country officially announced we need to "keep up with the Jones's", and every other country has joined the "kind" party. Top geneticists say; if our DNA and genome is changed by less than 1%, we cease to be fully human! The boils and mark of the Beast come to mind. 

Any closet tinkerer can obtain a Crispr Cas9 kit, and go to town tinkering away. There should be no doubt, the "kind" barrier as God created has been breached. God did not do a good enough job, we can improve on it, we are our own gods. 

Anyhoot Starise, that's how I'm picturing: Luke 17:26 (KJV) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Are we seeing any precursors and warm ups to the coming mark of the Beast with these mandatory Covid jabs? Without these mandatory (now becoming semi-annual jabs), you lose your employment, cannot freely travel, are shunned and the problem, etc. Therefore, you cannot buy nor sell, nor participate in society. 

Dorothy is no longer in Kansas...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, The Light said:

The 12 tribes across the earth will be raptured immediately after the tribulation. The events of Matthew 24 that Jesus told us about align with the events of the 1st 6 seals that John told us about. Both told us about the end times and they agree. There is a coming of Jesus at the 6th seal when all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. It is not when Jesus comes to set up His kingdom on earth. It is when Jesus comes for the gathering from heaven and earth and then the wrath of God begins.

The sealing of the 144,000 that you see in Rev 7 actually occurs earlier during the 1st 4 seals. The 144,000 are the 1st fruits of a harvest. This guarantees a harvest. This is the harvest that you see in Rev 7.

I know it will be almost impossible for you to follow these things. You have to understand:

1. The tribulation is over BEFORE the wrath of God begins which we can prove by realizing that the coming of Jesus at Matthew 24 is the same coming that you see at the 6th seal.

2. The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord. Rev 11 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

3. Therefore, what you see in Rev 13 and 14 occurs during the 1st 6 seals. Which means that the coming of Jesus that you see in Rev 14, is the same of Jesus that you see at the 6th seal, which is the same coming of Jesus that you see in Matt 24.

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The scriptures posted in Rev 14, Rev 6 and Matthew 24 are all the same event. This event is the coming of Jesus for the gathering from heaven and earth just prior to the wrath of God. The Church will be gathered from heaven and those alive from the 12 tribes will be gathered from the earth. (The dead in Christ are raised in the pretribulation rapture and the main harvest dead that are saved are raised at the 6th seal.

I know this will be pretty hard for you to take in, but these verses and their timing are the key to putting things in the correct order.

Yes, the we see the 24 elders in heaven with their crowns in Rev 4 and we see the Church in Heaven in Rev 5 before the seals are opened. The opening of the seals occurs at the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel.

There will be two raptures. The first will be the Church raptured pretrib before the seals are opened. The second rapture occurs immediately after the tribulation. Then the wrath of God begins.

It's not long. The bride should get herself ready. When we see these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up, lift your heads for your redemption draws nigh.

WHAT THINGS? Wars and rumors of wars, famine and pestilence. Seen any food shortages and pestilence lately?

We pretty much agree with each other, except for some timing issues. Top biblical minds and scholars have been debating this for centuries, and are still at odds with their hermeneutic views. Whom am I? A mere Bible student holding a view.

As I've said many times here on Worthy, I'm normally not dogmatic in my views. I form my views just like you and everyone else, I'm fallible and can easily be wrong in my understanding and timings. But nonetheless, it is the view I hold. 

There are many things we are not going to know this side of Heaven, until we are with the Lord. In the last 2,000 years, there has never been a convergence of everything prophetic for our time, indicating the nearness of the Tribulation. I believe this generation is the terminal generation for many reasons. 

We are family, brothers and sisters in Christ, in Christ there is no division. We strive toward:

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. [emphasis added]

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/20/2021 at 6:52 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Matthew 24:38 (KJV) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, Luke 17:26 (KJV) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28.  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

I’ve wondered why Jesus had to go back so far in history to cite His prophecy, surely there were more recent historical examples of marrying and prosperous times? Jesus mentions they were marrying and giving in marriage in the days of Noe. The Lord omits this activity in the days of Lot, another distinction. I may be incorrect, and reading something into what is not there, but “marrying and given in marriage” seem to be a division? I read “giving in marriage” as the traditional father giving away his daughter to a man for wedlock. Does “marrying” as it is repeated twice, mean any other type of sexual unions, such as homosexuality or concubinage?

One other distinction between the days of Noah and Lot I have noticed, that I do not know if they are scripturally connected or not is “strange flesh.” In Genesis 6:4 you have the sons of God (spiritual beings) having relations with human women. In the days of Lot, you have homosexual men trying to have relations with angels (spiritual beings), a turnaround. Do you have any thoughts on this, or am I reading too much into this?

He goes back to Noe and Lot because it Connects 2 Points of Emphasis.

1) How humanity was Acting and Living just BEFORE Great Tribulation fell upon them

2) Great Tribulation fell Upon Them

So Yeshua, is setting the Scene Here in Matthew 24, for how Humanity will be Behaving right BEFORE the Greatest Tribulation to ever happen takes place.  And how Humanity will be Behaving will RESEMBLE how the People during the days of Noah and Lot were Behaving.

So, if we take everything happening today, Abortion, Gay Marriage, Right to CHOOSE your own sex, even if you have more Chromosome Sets that specify you are this male or female. Greed, Lovers of THEMSELVES, Self Pleasure...............etc...

We can clearly SEE for Ourselves, We [Currently] not only Resemble the Days of Noe and Lot, but in many instances and examples, we've went BEYOND what the People of Noe and Lot were involved in.

So as of this Very Moment, we are Ripe, for the Coming Wrath of God!

Edited by AandW_Rootbeer
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

52 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes, that is the way I also interpret it, business as usual. But as I previously mentioned; why did Jesus have to go back millennia to cite His examples? Were there no other more recent prosperous godless, and careless periods, in time and history, that He could have used for His example? 

Hi Dennis,

Here is my take on this-Since the Book of Matthew is clearly directed at the Jews and before Paul came on the scene to the Gentiles, Jesus would have given easily recognized references to those persons He was directly speaking to. The Jews were taught the Torah and readily knew the story of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrha and could correlate closely also with the familiar story of Noah and the flood . This would have likely been a 'highlight' story for the Jews. Jesus was making a correlation of commonalities between these different stories. The destruction  of Sodom, as we know, was isolated to a small region. The flood covered the entire world, yet we see that in all cases men were willingly sinful and unrepentant. I find it curious that Jesus doesn't mention the specific sins that the Lord calls abominations that were happening. Instead, He seems to be encouraging us to read between the lines because the things He mentions are common human things we do which ARE NOT expressly sinful in and of themselves.What he does do though is refer to Lot and Sodom. We know that entire society was fallen about as far as anyone could fall from God and into all sorts of sin. We also know before the flood men had sunk to the lowest they could go and still be called human. Why God chose to pull examples from these two time periods over others is really conjecture, but I would say it's likely due to the Jews familiarity with those particular texts.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

In the verse above, what is the distinction between marrying and given in marriage? Jesus does not go into great detail explaining the days of Noe and Lot, we have to search other scripture for more details it seems

The meanings of marriage .vs given in marriage can have several implications. We also see that so and so "took a wife" here and there in the bible. We can read it at face value.  "Marriage" is a formal public declaration for all to see. We have no other way to know exactly what other things this might have entailed at the time. For anyone who buys into the  Nephillum narrative, they TOOK women against their will. I don't see this as marriage unless we could say a forceful ceremony was involved. "given in marriage" Could imply political connections were made as a result of some unions. Unfortunately politics and marriage have always played a role in history. Keeping the bloodlines clean etc. Kings would give their daughters to certain others in powerful positions for various reasons, though in this text we are only told that men are doing this among other things. If we wanted to entertain the idea of what was happening in Sodom as it pertains to marriage as a perversion, we only need look at characters like Nero who had a young man castrated and made him a partner. Not really hard to imagine what might have been happening in Sodom. Translate that to modern day Las Vegas or even the Vatican :whistling: and yes, we are certainly living in the days of Noah.

A third commonality I've observed between Noah and Lot, is complete and total destruction. I've wondered why the Lord chose to destroy everything with the breath of life by a deluge? He could have sent a destroying angel or another way to start fresh? Apparently, Genesis 6:1-4 corrupted all flesh (and animals with the breath of life, chimeras), and His original good creation and kinds

I think we already know that with mention of things like chimeras we will loose most of the old guard. I don't doubt it though. If you follow this and read what has been disclosed we can safely assume we are only hearing 2% of what's REALLY happening. In our time we would say men have gotten so smart in tech that we can splice and alter DNA to make new things. These things are all very secretive yet eventually I think we will see the results of these things in a more public way. There may come a time when it will be tough to figure out who the real humans are.

One key phrase sticks out in comparing then and now

Genesis 6:4 reads, “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.”

Body modification started with piercings and tattoos. Where will it eventually end? Most of our food is already genetically modified.

Prophetically I read Matt 24 as a very time progressive chapter. IOW it covers a lot of ground. It maybe could be said it's a king pin chapter that stands as probably only one among a few that covers so much ground. I would ask a few who feel stuck on some of this to ponder why the great commission is most often seen as all inclusive, yet Matt 24 can only mean one small group of people ? To be fair I think MUCH of Matt 24 IS addressing one group but further comments are made that color outside of those lines and point more to a collective group of people, some of whom, are not born yet.

Are we seeing any precursors and warm ups to the coming mark of the Beast with these mandatory Covid jabs? Without these mandatory (now becoming semi-annual jabs), you lose your employment, cannot freely travel, are shunned and the problem, etc. Therefore, you cannot buy nor sell, nor participate in society. 

I would only say there are scriptures which indicate that what is supposed to be happening in the future will be unprecedented. Ideas like, " a time of woes that will be like none other". What many call the great tribulation.

This means all of the carnage in WW2  won't hold a candle to it. Nothing that has come before will compare to it, and I think we would agree, there have been some things in history so bad it would make me nauseous to bring up.

My guess is we are going to see some radical changes in the next 10 years. Both in tech and in the level of control the government will try to hold over us. I don't know how it will end. Fear should not be our vocabulary though. We are on the winning side. What we will see is a tantrum from Satan like no other in the last days. He has lost. It's all sour grapes from him. He will make war with the bride but he better look out because the groom is coming.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Starise said:

Hi Dennis,

Here is my take on this-Since the Book of Matthew is clearly directed at the Jews and before Paul came on the scene to the Gentiles, Jesus would have given easily recognized references to those persons He was directly speaking to. The Jews were taught the Torah and readily knew the story of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrha and could correlate closely also with the familiar story of Noah and the flood . This would have likely been a 'highlight' story for the Jews. Jesus was making a correlation of commonalities between these different stories. The destruction  of Sodom, as we know, was isolated to a small region. The flood covered the entire world, yet we see that in all cases men were willingly sinful and unrepentant. I find it curious that Jesus doesn't mention the specific sins that the Lord calls abominations that were happening. Instead, He seems to be encouraging us to read between the lines because the things He mentions are common human things we do which ARE NOT expressly sinful in and of themselves.What he does do though is refer to Lot and Sodom. We know that entire society was fallen about as far as anyone could fall from God and into all sorts of sin. We also know before the flood men had sunk to the lowest they could go and still be called human. Why God chose to pull examples from these two time periods over others is really conjecture, but I would say it's likely due to the Jews familiarity with those particular texts.

The meanings of marriage .vs given in marriage can have several implications. We also see that so and so "took a wife" here and there in the bible. We can read it at face value.  "Marriage" is a formal public declaration for all to see. We have no other way to know exactly what other things this might have entailed at the time. For anyone who buys into the  Nephillum narrative, they TOOK women against their will. I don't see this as marriage unless we could say a forceful ceremony was involved. "given in marriage" Could imply political connections were made as a result of some unions. Unfortunately politics and marriage have always played a role in history. Keeping the bloodlines clean etc. Kings would give their daughters to certain others in powerful positions for various reasons, though in this text we are only told that men are doing this among other things. If we wanted to entertain the idea of what was happening in Sodom as it pertains to marriage as a perversion, we only need look at characters like Nero who had a young man castrated and made him a partner. Not really hard to imagine what might have been happening in Sodom. Translate that to modern day Las Vegas or even the Vatican :whistling: and yes, we are certainly living in the days of Noah.

I think we already know that with mention of things like chimeras we will loose most of the old guard. I don't doubt it though. If you follow this and read what has been disclosed we can safely assume we are only hearing 2% of what's REALLY happening. In our time we would say men have gotten so smart in tech that we can splice and alter DNA to make new things. These things are all very secretive yet eventually I think we will see the results of these things in a more public way. There may come a time when it will be tough to figure out who the real humans are.

One key phrase sticks out in comparing then and now

Genesis 6:4 reads, “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.”

Body modification started with piercings and tattoos. Where will it eventually end? Most of our food is already genetically modified.

Prophetically I read Matt 24 as a very time progressive chapter. IOW it covers a lot of ground. It maybe could be said it's a king pin chapter that stands as probably only one among a few that covers so much ground. I would ask a few who feel stuck on some of this to ponder why the great commission is most often seen as all inclusive, yet Matt 24 can only mean one small group of people ? To be fair I think MUCH of Matt 24 IS addressing one group but further comments are made that color outside of those lines and point more to a collective group of people, some of whom, are not born yet.

I would only say there are scriptures which indicate that what is supposed to be happening in the future will be unprecedented. Ideas like, " a time of woes that will be like none other". What many call the great tribulation.

This means all of the carnage in WW2  won't hold a candle to it. Nothing that has come before will compare to it, and I think we would agree, there have been some things in history so bad it would make me nauseous to bring up.

My guess is we are going to see some radical changes in the next 10 years. Both in tech and in the level of control the government will try to hold over us. I don't know how it will end. Fear should not be our vocabulary though. We are on the winning side. What we will see is a tantrum from Satan like no other in the last days. He has lost. It's all sour grapes from him. He will make war with the bride but he better look out because the groom is coming.

You brought up a number of interesting points. Let's start off with GMO food. Yes, most of the globe's food is GMO or related (animal feed). We still don't know the long-term generational effects of GMO food, or the effects of insects and the natural cycle. 

Who patent's, sells, controls, and strictly enforces all this GMO food with zero regulation? What if it changes, mutates or fails, or is killing beneficial pollinators and insects? To my knowledge; there is no longer any stockpiles of organic or heirloom seed any longer to feed the world? 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 10/20/2021 at 11:54 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Of course, we all have our own interpretations and hermeneutics of scripture. How boring would it be if everyone agreed on everything? My own thoughts: Enoch was "removed" prior to the judgment of God. While Noah & family were lifted up and protected from the judgment.

The thing is there though, is that as it was in the Days of Noah, like Kwik pointed out, it was life as usual, until they were taken by surprise in Judgment.

It was those outside the ark who were taken, Noah and family we safe in the Ark, protected, not removed.

We know this because there are two groups of people in this story, those inside the ark and those outside the ark.

"They were marrying and giving in marriage". Who is the "they". The eight in the ark were all already married, so those who where surprised were those outside the ark. This is of course also obvious, because Noah and family had been preparing for 120 years, building the ark, they knew the flood/judgement was coming.

When Jesus said this, in reference to those taken, the disciples asked "where?".

Jesus replied in Luke 17:37:

And answering, they say to Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered together."

That is the Berean Literal Bible, by the way.

Sounds to me like Jesus is saying that while Noah and his family are safe, those taken are taken to their death, the vultures are going to feast.

So yean, Noah and family were lifted up, protected on the rising water. Those who we not expecting the judgement were taken, taken away to death. This is not a story of rapture, it is a story of protection from judgement for few, and tragedy of judgement for the majority.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

The thing is there though, is that as it was in the Days of Noah, like Kwik pointed out, it was life as usual, until they were taken by surprise in Judgment.

It was those outside the ark who were taken, Noah and family we safe in the Ark, protected, not removed.

We know this because there are two groups of people in this story, those inside the ark and those outside the ark.

"They were marrying and giving in marriage". Who is the "they". The eight in the ark were all already married, so those who where surprised were those outside the ark. This is of course also obvious, because Noah and family had been preparing for 120 years, building the ark, they knew the flood/judgement was coming.

When Jesus said this, in reference to those taken, the disciples asked "where?".

Jesus replied in Luke 17:37:

And answering, they say to Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said to them, "Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered together."

That is the Berean Literal Bible, by the way.

Sounds to me like Jesus is saying that while Noah and his family are safe, those taken are taken to their death, the vultures are going to feast.

So yean, Noah and family were lifted up, protected on the rising water. Those who we not expecting the judgement were taken, taken away to death. This is not a story of rapture, it is a story of protection from judgement for few, and tragedy of judgement for the majority.

Global destruction of mankind in Noah time will be repeated by God but first Jesus will send His angels to gather the elect from the four corner of the earth.

One shall be taken one shall be left 

Foolish virgins left behind and screamed "Lord Lord". Horror and horrors .....people will fear and faint to see what shall befall....this world. 

As God means annihilation.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Global destruction of mankind in Noah time will be repeated by God but first Jesus will send His angels to gather the elect from the four corner of the earth.

One shall be taken one shall be left 

Foolish virgins left behind and screamed "Lord Lord". Horror and horrors .....people will fear and faint to see what shall befall....this world. 

As God means annihilation.

You keep stating things like this Hartono, but you usually fail to provide us with evidence from scripture. Like many, you freely post what you think it means or implies, but you do not explain why we should accept your understanding on scriptural grounds, that would be most helpful

Appealing to the foolish virgins is one things, but ignoring that the context is Jesus talking about what happens at his coming after the tribulation, is kind of improper, don't you think?

• Thumbs Up 1