Diaste

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,189
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

Much of the Third Temple preparations are under way, such as the altar being completed along with other internal Temple items. I understand the Red Heifer has already been found, and some special sacrificial lambs have returned to the area and they have found their Levitical priest.  The Heifer and Lambs news is from memory, and I remember hearing about other strange things in the area happening, like sink holes and strange fog.  I have been tracking Temple news for sometime, and these are just some of the links from those I have collected.

You see some of the internal parts of the Third Temple on display.  This was in 2015.

New Details Emerge on Rebuilt Altar of Jewish Holy Temple

Another announcement about the Third Temple, in 2016.

Messianic preparations underway as 3rd Temple planned

Here, they dedicated the altar in 2018.  70 nations were invited to attend.

7 days until dedication of 3rd Temple altar

Imagine, a nation disbanded and returning home, and then starting the Third Temple just as the Bible said it would.  We are slowly seeing prophecy unfold. 

There will be a Third Temple.  

• Thumbs Up 2

50 minutes ago, Josheb said:

The man of sin did sit in the temple and declare himself God, but he was not a Roman as many incorrectly hypothesize. He was Jewish. 

This is a Preterist view.  There is a myriad of reasons why Preterism is not a valid answer, but the biggest might be that the calendar events don't line up.  The book of Revelation was written in 95 AD, but the events you describe allegedly happened in 70 AD,  so the 'prophecies' would have been written 20 years after the event, which means the prophecy is not prophecy.  Also, Perterism seems to be built upon Replacement Theology, which is a false doctrine. 

As you can see from the links I posted, the Jews are actively attempting to build the Third Temple now, by name.  They have already dedicated the altar.  The only thing stopping them from throwing up a temporary tent and starting sacrifices today is that they cannot find the location of the First and Second Temples, and therefore they don't know where to build or start their sacrifices.  When they find the location of the prior temples, they will start building. 

They cannot fully search the area today because of politics with the Muslims.   Something will change to allow them to build, politically, or perhaps God will send an earthquake that will reveal part of the old temples, or something else.   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,997
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,694
  • Content Per Day:  11.66
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

This is a Preterist view.  There is a myriad of reasons why Preterism is not a valid answer, but the biggest might be that the calendar events don't line up.  The book of Revelation was written in 95 AD, but the events you describe allegedly happened in 70 AD,  so the 'prophecies' would have been written 20 years after the event, which means the prophecy is not prophecy.  Also, Perterism seems to be built upon Replacement Theology, which is a false doctrine. 

As you can see from the links I posted, the Jews are actively attempting to build the Third Temple now, by name.  They have already dedicated the altar.  The only thing stopping them from throwing up a temporary tent and starting sacrifices today is that they cannot find the location of the First and Second Temples, and therefore they don't know where to build or start their sacrifices.  When they find the location of the prior temples, they will start building. 

They cannot fully search the area today because of politics with the Muslims.   Something will change to allow them to build, politically, or perhaps God will send an earthquake that will reveal part of the old temples, or something else.   

I have noticed that there are several preterist on Worthy. I stay far, far way from their theology. 

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Josheb said:

We have.

He's already done that. There were two temples standing when Paul wrote about the "man of sin." One of those temples was made of stone and the other was made of Christ. The temple of stone was a man-made "house" in which God never dwelt, for God does not dwell in houses built by human hands. The third temple, which was standing at the time Paul wrote about the man of lawlessness, was Christ resurrected and the body of believers God would build through His Son. We are the temple of God (1 Cor. 3:16). 

As far as the temple of stone that was then standing goes, in the years leading up to that temple's destruction the Zealots took over the temple and the entire city. They were comparable to modern-day Islamic jihadists in regards to their tactics and their desire for a pure religion. They either coerced submission or killed those who dissented. As their power was consolidated the factions began to war against themselves and as the leaders were reduced to a few megalomania set in with several of these Jewish Zealots declaring themselves judges over Israel, sitting in the bema seat, taking on the role of God and committing human sacrifices of their enemies to prove their power and authority. 

The blood was so thick it congealed in the heat and made it nearly impossible to keep on one's sandals when attempting to traverse the temple floor. The blood had splashed thigh-high (about the same distance as the stirrups on a horse). 

The man of sin did sit in the temple and declare himself God, but he was not a Roman as many incorrectly hypothesize. He was Jewish. 

Which days of the Bible you believe we're living in now?

Since when did Israel 3 temples?

Can you name them?

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,609
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I have noticed that there are several preterist on Worthy. I stay far, far way from their theology. 

Who are the most problematic; preterists or dispensationalists?

Ones that do not ascribe validity to dispensationalism (AKA Darby et co) always point the finger and call their detractors preterists. That is wrongheaded and a telling straw man.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

What is the most problematic; preterists or dispensationalists?

what is worse, a sore left big toe or a sore right big toe?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

what is worse, a sore left big toe or a sore right big toe?

Ad hominin straw man.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,417
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Ad hominin straw man.

Nope, they are both as aggravating as a sore toe.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Whatever. The scriptures clearly state what I posted they state and the history happened as I posted. You may choose to follow an eschatology invented by a man in the 1800s, but I choose scripture as written, plainly read. 

Sorry, but the calendar does not even agree with the Preterist claim, as I just pointed out.   Besides, Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the First temple in 586 BCE, and the Romans destroyed the Second temple in 70 AD.  We are still waiting for the Third Temple.  :mellow:

Just now, other one said:

Nope, they are both as aggravating as a sore toe.

OH, I understand where you are coming from. Yes, they are both a blight, but at least the preterist does NOT say Yeshua is yet to come, but is Enthroned right Now. One seems a little more defeatist than the other.