IGNORED

Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?

truth7t7

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  584
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, The Light said:

The first rapture is where the Church is taken to heaven. I'm not sure why you think it makes no difference.

Yes, I have heard you say this…I have heard many people proclaim this as well. This has only casually intrigued me here’s why. One of the first things I learned a long time ago was, that “heaven,” “kingdom of heaven” and the “Kingdom of God” are synonymous…The Lord of Glory Himself said the kingdom of God “is near you” and “it is within you.” I am referring to the “eternal heavens”…not the “created heavens” of course.

I get it…when I was filled with His Holy Spirit….I became His Temple, His throne is established within me…His life’s essence, presence, love, power, and authority reside within me…in my spirit in the form of His Spirit.  His kingly authority and priestly righteousness are at work in me right now…I am already there.

As a result of these things…I am already in heaven…”The Light?” I am in His kingdom ruling and reigning on earth, learning each day how to allow Him more and more of me so I can fulfill His eternal desire with my life and death.

As the result of my recorded belief immediately above…the whole “rapture” dogma is simply of no consequence to me; rather it is totally nonsensical as I see it, therefore no need to contend for it.

17 hours ago, The Light said:

Do you prefer to be on the earth during the 70th week of Daniel?

Preference? Humm…this “rapture” you speak of…has some element of preference, or choice for the “Body of Christ?” So even though I am maturing in Christ’s image and likeness…learning, practicing, and offering an acceptable sacrifice of my life…on the “alter” in the “temple of God”…my belief or disbelief in such a thing as…when “I go to heaven” or what “I go through” while in the flesh on the earth…offers me some element of option in terms of timing?

If I am a maturing child of God in the Body of Christ do I really need to concern myself with a “rapture” or “secret rapture?” If the raptures occur…aren’t I already included? Conversely, if for some reason these “raptures” do not occur…what would be the difference to me?

I live and hope to die for Him…that’s my focus, His will for me is already established in eternity…and He is revealing it to me…that is His way…I trust in it. Will I get a chance, in whatever the conditions on earth are, to not love my life even when faced with death and in that…overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony, to prove my love for Him just as He did for His Father? I will…and that’s no secret “The Light!”

So you can see why I have no concern for this “rapture” or this “70th week of Daniel” you speak of. As I see it…if these are issues for me to concern myself with…in the process of my letting Christ change the way I live, I'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognizing what He wants from me, and I can quickly respond to it. God brings the best out of me, and develops a well-formed maturity in me.

Tatwo...:)

Edited by tatwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

Yes, I have heard you say this…I have heard many people proclaim this as well. This has only casually intrigued me here’s why. One of the first things I learned a long time ago was, that “heaven,” “kingdom of heaven” and the “Kingdom of God” are synonymous…The Lord of Glory Himself said the kingdom of God “is near you” and “it is within you.” I am referring to the “eternal heavens”…not the “created heavens” of course.

I get it…when I was filled with His Holy Spirit….I became His Temple, His throne is established within me…His life’s essence, presence, love, power, and authority reside within me…in my spirit in the form of His Spirit.  His kingly authority and priestly righteousness are at work in me right now…I am already there.

As a result of these things…I am already in heaven…”The Light?” I am in His kingdom ruling and reigning on earth, learning each day how to allow Him more and more of me so I can fulfill His eternal desire with my life and death.

As the result of my recorded belief immediately above…the whole “rapture” dogma is simply of no consequence to me; rather it is totally nonsensical as I see it, therefore no need to contend for it.

Preference? Humm…this “rapture” you speak of…has some element of preference, or choice for the “Body of Christ?” So even though I am maturing in Christ’s image and likeness…learning, practicing, and offering an acceptable sacrifice of my life…on the “alter” in the “temple of God”…my belief or disbelief in such a thing as…when “I go to heaven” or what “I go through” while in the flesh on the earth…offers me some element of option in terms of timing?

If I am a maturing child of God in the Body of Christ do I really need to concern myself with a “rapture” or “secret rapture?” If the raptures occur…aren’t I already included? Conversely, if for some reason these “raptures” do not occur…what would be the difference to me?

I live and hope to die for Him…that’s my focus, His will for me is already established in eternity…and He is revealing it to me…that is His way…I trust in it. Will I get a chance, in whatever the conditions on earth are, to not love my life even when faced with death and in that…overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony, to prove my love for Him just as He did for His Father? I will…and that’s no secret “The Light!”

So you can see why I have no concern for this “rapture” or this “70th week of Daniel” you speak of. As I see it…if these are issues for me to concern myself with…in the process of my letting Christ change the way I live, I'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognizing what He wants from me, and I can quickly respond to it. God brings the best out of me, and develops a well-formed maturity in me.

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Often God does not give us the "flip side" of a verse, but leaves that up to our imagination. 

According to this passage, He will appear ONLY to those who are looking for Him. 

If you can ignore the rapture passages and have zero faith in being caught up, can you still be "looking" for Him? Can you be "expecting Him" any moment?

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I would request scripture to show that the Church will be raptured to heaven "Before" the great tribulation?

Paul shows that his rapture, the rapture he wrote about, would come just before Wrath, perhaps as the trigger to wrath. That is what I understand from 1 Thes. 4 & 5. In Revelation that would be just before the 6th seal. How amazing then, when I read at the 5th seal that they must wait for the very last martyr killed as they were - as church age martyrs - before judgment will come. Then John begins judgment in the very next verse. The church has been waiting at the 5th seal all this time, waiting for that last martyr.

How amazing then, John got to see the raptured church in heaven and wrote about that in the next chapter. 

That is three scriptures. Is that enough? If not, you might wander back to Daniel and read that the 70 weeks are for HIS People, the Jews.

By the way, a correct understanding of John's Chronology in Revelation is necessary. People have used Revelation to push a midtrib rapture and a prewrath rapture. WHERE in Revelation does the "trib" start? It starts with the 7th seal. If the rapture is before the 6th, it is certainly before the 7th.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

19 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Paul shows that his rapture, the rapture he wrote about, would come just before Wrath, perhaps as the trigger to wrath. That is what I understand from 1 Thes. 4 & 5. In Revelation that would be just before the 6th seal. How amazing then, when I read at the 5th seal that they must wait for the very last martyr killed as they were - as church age martyrs - before judgment will come. Then John begins judgment in the very next verse. The church has been waiting at the 5th seal all this time, waiting for that last martyr.

How amazing then, John got to see the raptured church in heaven and wrote about that in the next chapter. 

That is three scriptures. Is that enough? If not, you might wander back to Daniel and read that the 70 weeks are for HIS People, the Jews.

By the way, a correct understanding of John's Chronology in Revelation is necessary. People have used Revelation to push a midtrib rapture and a prewrath rapture. WHERE in Revelation does the "trib" start? It starts with the 7th seal. If the rapture is before the 6th, it is certainly before the 7th.

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; 
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

According to this passage, He will appear ONLY to those who are looking for Him. 

If you can ignore the rapture passages and have zero faith in being caught up, can you still be "looking" for Him? Can you be "expecting Him" any moment?

I must state that “looking for and/or expecting Him”…and understanding the rapture passages can be two different things, nonetheless this is an interesting question…and I'm sure you will find this an “interesting” answer to say the least. I must say that I interpret your questioning of my statements…in a way that kinda makes me think you really do not understand what I posted.

My post…the one you responded to here…Really speaks to the fact that I feel that I have made a lifestyle out of seeking Him out. Therefore any insinuation that I am “not looking for Him, or expecting Him” could only reveal that my post was not understood, perhaps I could be clearer? If my assessment here is wrong…I’ll take your word for it…please forgive me, I’ll make the adjustment and overcome. 

A question “iamlamad”…did I say I “ignore” the rapture passages? I know them as well as you more than likely…I studied and sought the Lord for His understanding of these issues many years ago. I have learned them well…and have a spiritual understanding as to how these doctrines are to impact my spiritual existence…day to day, and…I am growing in Christ’s image and likeness….as attested to by Him and my family. 

As I see it…for those who are the “called and chosen” He’s already been found…His life is inside of me…what is the benefit of looking for that which you have already obtained? Crazy as it may sound to you and others…”no” I am not “expecting Him” at any moment.  

I have a prophetic understanding that I am presently working on at His behest…which is why I am on a forum called Revelation 12:6 The Woman In The Wilderness Explained?” albeit, up to my neck in conversations about the “secret rapture.” If you want to give greater importance to “rapture” than I do…that is quite fine, get all of it that you can, may you be successful. 

I have been given the sense that the importance of who this woman from Rev. 12 is…is more imperative to me at this time…than the “secret rapture”…that, by all accounts…I would be a part of anyways…based upon my lifestyle in Christ. I am completely hidden with Christ in God at this time…He told me that, I am living it…this is an elementary doctrine. 

The real question as I see it is…now that we’re discussing this is…how is it that I *would not know* when His prophetic return is to occur…prior to its actual commencement if, I am still alive on the earth when He is revealed? That’s my faith…I am in preparations to live and die by it. Since when did the Lord Yahshua stop telling His Body what He is going to do before doing it, that’s always been His way??? 

His revelation was decided prior to creation…He knew the end from “before” the beginning. He has already told us when He is coming…we must pursue Him tirelessly…He digs that…then…soon enough He will appear in a way that most will be completely unaware of…I imagine the “woman” is a key to that.

Tatwo…

On 12/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, missmuffet said:

The woman is Israel. 

Can we consider maybe...in "type" only?

On 12/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, truth7t7 said:

The woman represents the "Remnant" Church as the OP clearly states,we disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

Could the "Son" or "Man-Child" be the remnant Body...and the "woman" a type of Israel? Think about it.

Let's consider...what's the real importance of that passage...the "woman" or the "Son"...dare I say...that is "caught up" to God and His throne?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

What does Revelation chapter 12 mean?

In Revelation chapter 12, John sees a vision of a woman "clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars" (Revelation 12:1). Note the similarity between this description and the description that Joseph gave of his father Jacob (Israel) and his mother and their children (Genesis 37:9-11). The twelve stars refer to the twelve tribes of Israel. So the woman in Revelation 12 is Israel.

Additional evidence for this interpretation is that Revelation 12:2-5 speaks of the woman being with child and giving birth. While it is true that Mary gave birth to Jesus, it is also true that Jesus, the son of David from the tribe of Judah, came from Israel. In a sense, Israel gave birth—or brought forth—Christ Jesus. Verse 5 says that the woman’s child was "a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne." Clearly, this is describing Jesus. Jesus ascended to heaven (Acts 1:9-11) and will one day establish His kingdom on earth (Revelation 20:4-6), and He will rule it with perfect judgment (the “rod of iron”; see Psalm 2:7-9).

The woman’s flight into the wilderness for 1,260 days refers to the future time called the Great Tribulation. Twelve hundred, sixty days is 42 months (of 30 days each), which is the same as 3 1/2 years. Halfway through the Tribulation period, the Beast (the Antichrist) will set an image of himself up in the temple that will be built in Jerusalem. This is the abomination that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14. When the Beast does this, he breaks the peace pact he had made with Israel, and the nation has to flee for safety—possibly to Petra (also see Matthew 24; Daniel 9:27). This escape of the Jews is pictured as the woman fleeing into the wilderness.

Revelation 12:12-17 speaks of how the devil will make war against Israel, trying to destroy her (Satan knows his time is short, relatively speaking—see Revelation 20:1-3, 10). It also reveals that God will protect Israel in the wilderness. Revelation 12:14 says Israel will be protected from the devil for "a time, times, and half a time (“a time” = 1 year; “times” = 2 years; “half a time” = one-half year; in other words, 3 1/2 years).https://www.gotquestions.org/Revelation-chapter-12.html
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/17/2021 at 11:08 PM, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response, we disagree

The woman represents the "Remnant Church" in the wilderness, the remnant of God's heritage

Micah 7:18KJV

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Something interesting here...

In Rev 12:17 "So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus."

The word "rest" as in "the rest of her children" is from the Greek word "loipoi" G3062 and can be defined as "remaining or remnant."

Whereas the word "woman" is from the Greek word "gune" G1135 meaning "wife or woman"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, Selah7 said:

Yes, Israel.  . . . . but Israel IS the true followers of Christ. Israel is all Christians, right?  —the remnant.

You might be on to something here Selah7...flesh it out for us?