IGNORED

Pfizer CEO says FDA approved a digital pill that contains a microchip that transmits information

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

OH MY!!! :blink: This is not the MOB but I think it is desenitization for the MOB when it comes. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

I noticed WEF in the background of the video and felt nudge from the Holy Spirit. 

Here is something I just posted on social media a couple of days ago. 

December 31, 2021 – WORLD DOMINANCE
I have been reading and learning (from many different sources) about the World Economic Forum (WEF) and their Young Global Leader (YGL) program established in 1992 which has graduated many of the wealthiest people of the world from their program.  Since 1993 elite, rich, and potentially influential people who, at that time of application into the program are under the age of 38, are allowed into the program after being properly vetted.  Hundreds of these graduates are highly involved with the global reset being implemented in today's world.  They are in top positions of leadership and have all the money in the world at their disposal since hundreds of them are the wealthiest in the world. The WEF and the YGL are non-profit organizations with trillions of dollars invested by the richest people in the world for over 50 years now.

WEF was formed in 1971 by Klaus Schwab (of the Rockefeller family and money). In 1992 the WEF began an internal program called Global Leaders of Tomorrow which changed to the name Young Global Leaders (YGL) in 2004 when they revamped the program. According to economist Richard Werner (2003 graduate) the program was closed down and rebooted as a more controllable group because there started to be too many people asking difficult questions in the forum. (I would love to find some of those questions!)
The young leadership program suggests in its literature that “a globalized world is best managed by a self-selected coalition of multinational corporations, governments and civil society organizations which it expresses through initiatives like the "Great Reset and the "Global Redesign".”  

You will recognize some of this handful of elite names who graduated from this world leadership program in the past 30 years and are still active alumni.  There are over 1400 YGL graduates:
-Angela Merkel, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1992.
-Gavin Newsom, Young Global Leaders Class of 2005.
-Emmanuel Macron, Young Global Leaders Class of 2017.
-Peter Buttigieg, Young Global Leaders Class of 2019.
-Bill Gates, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1993. (#4 richest in the world).
-Jeff Bezos, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1998. (#2 richest in the world).
-Mark Zuckerberg, graduation year not listed but he is on the WEF/YGL website. (#7 richest in the world)
-Tony Blair, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1993 (prior UK Prime Minister)
-Bono (entertainer), Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1993
-Vladimir Potanin (Not Putin) Global Leaders of Tomorrow Class of 1997 (10th richest in the world)
-Richard Branson, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1993
-Marcus Wallenberg, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1994
-Eric Schmidt (Alphabet/Google) Global Leaders of Tomorrow Class of 1997
-Larry Page (Alphabet/Google) Global Leaders of Tomorrow Class of 2002 (#8 richest in world)

On the WEF/YGL webpages they are fully open about what they plan to accomplish through a one world order, who will be in charge of the world, and why you and I do not qualify.  They do not seem to hide too much of their plan for global dominance.  Their annual reports explain much.

I used the WEF and YGL websites and many others (i.e. weforum.org, younggloballeaders.org, Wikipedia and Wikispooks) and the website below for info and many links. 
whiskeytangotexas.com/.../klaus-schwabs-great.../

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Transhumanism is echoed everywhere and one of the suspected plan toward Transhumanism is to trigger human body to produce alien spike protein by injecting mRna with Nano recipe. Its the first time in history how human body is experimentally tested to produce alien protein disguising as producing immunity. As BG said It didnt prevent transmission.

Swallowed pill is a decoy because If digital pill is allowed then they will actually implant it into the flesh (mob) which is actually kind of "combined vaccination + chip" that trigger DNA alteration. Alien gen inserted into helix and reproduced massively. They can insert micro robot called Xenobot into bloodstream.

@Thornbird

The list of famous global Elites quoted by Sis. Debra, arent they the great men of the earth ? 

@missmuffet

@debrakay

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Not surprising in the least. 

Think of all the tracking methods currently active in our lives and on our person.

The chip on my debit cards looks just like the chip on my cells simcard.

A pill that leads to tracking data. 

And to think, real pills digest and the rest is voided from our bodies. 

Not this time.

I wonder how this will connect to the Federal mandatory by 2023 "Real ID"?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Thornbird said:

Not surprising in the least. 

Think of all the tracking methods currently active in our lives and on our person.

The chip on my debit cards looks just like the chip on my cells simcard.

A pill that leads to tracking data. 

And to think, real pills digest and the rest is voided from our bodies. 

Not this time.

I wonder how this will connect to the Federal mandatory by 2023 "Real ID"?

Our world is very ripe for the 7 year tribulation. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Anyone else flashed back to the classic Sci-Fi Schwarzenegger movie, Terminator?

The world run by machines and one major company in control of those robots.

"Cyberdyne, Inc is also the name of a real life Japanese company which manufactures robotic suits. The company "Hyperdyne Systems" which manufactures synthetics in the Alien franchise is a play on Cyberdyne."Link 🤖

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If used with people taking drugs for psychotic problems or people with Alzheimer's, this could be a good thing.   They are not stable when they stop taking their meds and can notify the authorities

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Our world is very ripe for the 7 year t

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Transhumanism is echoed everywhere and one of the suspected plan toward Transhumanism is to trigger human body to produce alien spike protein by injecting mRna with Nano recipe. Its the first time in history how human body is experimentally tested to produce alien protein disguising as producing immunity. As BG said It didnt prevent transmission.

Swallowed pill is a decoy because If digital pill is allowed then they will actually implant it into the flesh (mob) which is actually kind of "combined vaccination + chip" that trigger DNA alteration. Alien gen inserted into helix and reproduced massively. They can insert micro robot called Xenobot into bloodstream.

@Thornbird

The list of famous global Elites quoted by Sis. Debra, arent they the great men of the earth ? 

@missmuffet

@debrakay

Same as it was in Babylon, people want to replace God and think and act like they are God....

We should be asking people if they would take this digital pill.