IGNORED

Pfizer CEO says FDA approved a digital pill that contains a microchip that transmits information

angels4u

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder how many in the church will concede to this effort come time.

Will they make excuses for why this is a good thing? 

How many liberties and freedoms have been brought under the yoke and shackles when the leading into a new slavery begins with the invite, that concessionary preamble, "... it's for the common good."

Falsity can't deceive "even the Elect, as if that were possible"...It shall lead those who falsely believed they were of the Elect.

Edited by Thornbird

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, Thornbird said:

I wonder how many in the church will concede to this effort come time.

Will they make excuses for why this is a good thing? 

How many liberties and freedoms have been brought under the yoke and shackles when the leading into a new slavery begins with the invite, that concessionary preamble, "... it's for the common good."

Falsity can't deceive "even the Elect, as if that were possible"...It shall lead those who falsely believed they were of the Elect.

I believe the church is compromising at this point already big time, where we live, they closed the church again and before they closed it, they decided 1 person in the church is allowed to sing, there are already churches here also where you have to show a vax passport before entering the church, are we facing persecution soon for preaching truth?

( sorry, I'm not addressing the so called “elect” only God knows who belongs to Him :)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,979
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

1 hour ago, other one said:

If used with people taking drugs for psychotic problems or people with Alzheimer's, this could be a good thing.   They are not stable when they stop taking their meds and can notify the authorities

Also these pass through the system and are eliminated.  So I can see where a microchip would actually work.  Permanent implants would not work because they are susceptible to damage from electromagnetic fields.

I think it is a bit too nosey to put microchips in pills given to healthy adults.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Mama Etna said:

Also these pass through the system and are eliminated.  So I can see where a microchip would actually work.  Permanent implants would not work because they are susceptible to damage from electromagnetic fields.

I think it is a bit too nosey to put microchips in pills given to healthy adults.

there is a camera they send through that works like a colonoscopy for your whole system.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

3 hours ago, Thornbird said:

Anyone else flashed back to the classic Sci-Fi Schwarzenegger movie, Terminator?

The world run by machines and one major company in control of those robots.

"Cyberdyne, Inc is also the name of a real life Japanese company which manufactures robotic suits. The company "Hyperdyne Systems" which manufactures synthetics in the Alien franchise is a play on Cyberdyne."Link 🤖

Synthetics prefer "artificial human" IIRC.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

@Thornbird

@other one

@teddyv

Some people say this whole pandemic is actually a Covid World Order and is a jumping stone toward the New World Order, where Transhuman is a must. 

Just read the news of a new one hundred thousand Omicron cases in US and two hundred thousand in france, they just wont loose their grip, the world is forced to obey vaccinations by all means.  While BG said It doesnt prevent transmission.

Its the first time in history where human body is triggered to produce alien protein, as their early agenda toward Transhuman. They say the mRna jab produce immunity but it did not. As Israel is prepared for the 4th dose. Thats their plan for the whole world, with hidden stuff in mRna nano adjuvant.

While effective cheap treatment against Covid is banned and doctors are threatened at Hospitals not to use unrecommended drugs. 

People shud be advised how to prevent blood clot n Cytokin storm which cause deaths by Covid but people were not educated and armed with cheap available drugs.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

@Thornbird

@other one

@teddyv

Some people say this whole pandemic is actually a Covid World Order and is a jumping stone toward the New World Order, where Transhuman is a must. 

Just read the news of a new one hundred thousand Omicron cases in US and two hundred thousand in france, they just wont loose their grip, the world is forced to obey vaccinations by all means.  While BG said It doesnt prevent transmission.

Its the first time in history where human body is triggered to produce alien protein, as their early agenda toward Transhuman. They say the mRna jab produce immunity but it did not. As Israel is prepared for the 4th dose. Thats their plan for the whole world, with hidden stuff in mRna nano adjuvant.

While effective cheap treatment against Covid is banned and doctors are threatened at Hospitals not to use unrecommended drugs. 

People shud be advised how to prevent blood clot n Cytokin storm which cause deaths by Covid but people were not educated and armed with cheap available drugs.

but according to friends who work in ICU's the vaccines are keeping people from dying and getting very ill, and that is what all vaccines are designed to do.   It was silly for us to buy into the vaccine stops the virus cold....   only place I heard that was CNN.

My doctor has something that he prescribes for positive patients but I don't remember which it is.

As far as the mRNA vaccine, I have watched it being researched for a really long time in hopes it would help my wife's MS long term damage.   I am not concerned with it's safety or I would not have let her take it.

And with some people no matter what, it's just time to die.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Mama Etna said:

It is eliminated? So they say that but I wouldn't trust what they say.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, other one said:

but according to friends who work in ICU's the vaccines are keeping people from dying and getting very ill, and that is what all vaccines are designed to do.   It was silly for us to buy into the vaccine stops the virus cold....   only place I heard that was CNN.

My doctor has something that he prescribes for positive patients but I don't remember which it is.

As far as the mRNA vaccine, I have watched it being researched for a really long time in hopes it would help my wife's MS long term damage.   I am not concerned with it's safety or I would not have let her take it.

And with some people no matter what, it's just time to die.

Some people who are in the medical profession may say that but there are others who would tell a very different story about the vaccine. But they would not tell that to just anyone because they could lose their job.:mellow:

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Some people who are in the medical profession may say that but there are others who would tell a very different story about the vaccine. But they would not tell that to just anyone because they could lose their job.:mellow:

I trust my friends and they would not lie to me about it.