IGNORED

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25233661-500-2022-preview-large-hadron-collider-will-reach-for-the-edge-of-physics/

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

The automatic assumption by those that it was a malevolent action but armed with nothing to make that assessment. 

It's been too long since I watched interviews of department heads there to find if they are available.   Maybe it will come around again as they get ready to fire it up again.  If so I'll let you know.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,151
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I've discussed my thoughts and suspicions in detail on here before. I cannot prove it, but reading Revelation, I have a suspicion CERN and the LHC might have something to do with a portal opening to the underworld (another dimension)? We know that dimensional barrier is broken the first half of the Tribulation, and what proceeds out of them. CERN gets its wish.

Location; location; location. Just like the legal battle between the Native Americans and the Vatican & State of Arizona over Mt. Graham, AZ. For the installation of the Vatican observatory and their instrument L.U.C.I.F.E.R. These sites have long been considered portals to other dimensions. There were other mountains nearby that would suit their purposes just as well, without a lengthy and costly legal battle to oust the Native Americans. 

I suspect CERN might be successful in the near future? 

It amazes me. These bright scientific minds know there are UFOS, other dimensions, and something and someone behind them. Reading official government reports, and the classifications of who and what it could be. They list and consider everything but the supernatural spiritual realm. Their atheistic and evolutionary view is so ingrained, it warps their critical thinking.

my thoughts exactly Dennis right from the start, when i saw it on the news oh years back now, in my spirit i picked up something very very fishy. and that was way  before i returned back to Jesus. and the L.U.C.I.F.E.R instrument a joining of the dots imho. and the governments being knowledgeable of the UFO's and Aliens. its all starting to knit together imho. the Spiritual, the physical (covid) the Political and almost at the financial and almost the Religious OWO/NWO and the various nations who are on the boil and it just takes one 'mistake' and caboom  imho

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

22 hours ago, teddyv said:

When you are smashing protons, it sounds very coarse, but it is rather surgical as the beams are very tight. The particles are exceptionally small so tolerances need to be high to get a chance at a collision. The higher the energy, the better the observational results.

Magnetic fields are used to force the protons along the path, accelerating to relativistic speeds. Because of special relativity, as you move towards the speed of light, an objects mass increases, hence the need for powerful magnetic fields to continually drive the particles faster (more energy). 

A physicist is welcome to chime in here an correct me.

This is all interesting. To call it the God particle though seems to imply that it is the smallest building block to matter they can see and this is what they appear to be claiming they are up to. What will they do if the can isolate this particle? What is the eventual motive?

22 hours ago, teddyv said:

It seems like an unnecessary skepticism. It seems more like a case of not fully grasping what they are doing (count me in!). But particle accelerators have been around for quite some time.

I was aware there are several in other parts of the world albeit smaller ones. I'm not sure THEY know what they are doing.

If there were no connotations attached to CERN I would have no reason to be skeptical. My skepticism comes partially in when they put pagan religious art out front above ground. What should this have to do with science? In addition, it seems many of those who are involved in this have much different goals for mankind than Christianity knows to be true. A bad rudder will always lead the ship in the wrong direction.

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not a physicist either, but it's interesting to talk about things I cannot even comprehend. 

I think we can all agree; there's a separation, a vail, a line, a division, a dimension, or whatever one wants to call it, between flesh and blood and the spiritual unseen realm. That coexists at the same time and same space that is transcendent. 

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Several places in the Bible mention or talk about gates, or portals connected to Hell (the underworld). Gates: πύλη pýlē, poo'-lay  apparently a primary word; a gate, i.e. the leaf or wing of a folding entrance (literally or figuratively):—gate.

It's very telling, why Jesus went so far out of His way, out to the middle of nowhere for His transfiguration. Exactly where He, Peter, John, and James were standing; on Mount Hermon. 

Mount Hermon had a demonic history and cave (still does) that the Hebrews-Jews knew well. The mountain and cave were thought of as a portal (gate) to Hell. Extra biblical texts, Josephus, 1 Enoch and Pseudepigrapha; talk about their beliefs about Mt. Hermon. 

As I referred to earlier, there are other historical geographical spots, thought to be portals (gates) to Hell by the ancients. The spot where they built the LHC is one of them; along with the Mount Graham International Observatory. 

These spots of ground are historically known, one doesn't need a title deed search or historical check. Question: Why would someone fight so hard to obtain them for research? When plenty of alternate, as stable, and cheaper ground nearby exists?

I propose just like the question posed to Wernher von Braun; "how did the Nazi's suddenly get 50 years ahead of the world in technology", "we had help."

If one notices, all these places have open occultic symbolism. Demonic worship and help often comes from symbols, pentagrams, Ouija boards and other things. The gift and open display of Shiva the Destroyer from India, for whatever reason, is still symbolic and occultic. Same things with the innocent appliance used at Mt. Graham, with the acronym of L.U.I.C.I.F.E.R. (symbology). 

Is the preponderance of all the evidence merely coincidence, hap stance, chance?

Cave at Mt. Hermon and Baal Temple ruins

Mt. Hermon.jpg

I have followed the "we had help" idea for quite some time and leading back to the Nazis and before. I would at least partially agree that something had to happen. 

I'm not sure how CERN would tie into all of this. Part of me thinks that the things men try to do that we think are so huge are generally laughable to the Lord. What we call "tech" is cave man stuff to Him. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Starise said:

I have followed the "we had help" idea for quite some time and leading back to the Nazis and before. I would at least partially agree that something had to happen. 

I'm not sure how CERN would tie into all of this. Part of me thinks that the things men try to do that we think are so huge are generally laughable to the Lord. What we call "tech" is cave man stuff to Him. :)

The thoughts I was expressing were; location, location, location. Nazism was not an ideology or political agenda; it was an occult organization easily seen and proven. They had specific geographical locations and temples for their occultic practices. The demonic realm seems to have geographical locations.

In addition, just like Naaman the Syrian, if he cannot be there, take some land back with him (sacred geographical location). Germany tore down stone by stone, the Pergamon Temple and the Ishtar Gate, transported it, and rebuilt it in Berlin, Germany; to name a couple. Why? It's a flashing "help wanted" sign.

What's the symbology and purpose of sitting inside of a pentagram? How are the Washington Capitol streets laid out?

There are many a Catholic cathedral and churches built atop of unholy ground (a long explanation). Would you be aware of the purported history and occurrences of; Mt. Graham, AZ.; Mt. Hermon, Lebanon-Syrian border, the ground where the LHC was built? More help wanted signs... 

Just my opinion and view?

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

5 hours ago, Starise said:

This is all interesting. To call it the God particle though seems to imply that it is the smallest building block to matter they can see and this is what they appear to be claiming they are up to. What will they do if the can isolate this particle? What is the eventual motive?

I've stated this twice in this thread: the "God particle" is just a nickname and it was changed from the original name, the "Godd--- particle" because it was so elusive. It is what is called the Higgs Boson, which was predicted to exist - but until the LHC, there was no means to test. LHC was essentially built to test for the Higgs Boson and did eventually confirm the existence of the Higgs.

5 hours ago, Starise said:

I was aware there are several in other parts of the world albeit smaller ones. I'm not sure THEY know what they are doing.

If there were no connotations attached to CERN I would have no reason to be skeptical. My skepticism comes partially in when they put pagan religious art out front above ground. What should this have to do with science? In addition, it seems many of those who are involved in this have much different goals for mankind than Christianity knows to be true. A bad rudder will always lead the ship in the wrong direction.

According to CERN, it was a gift from the government of India as they are a partner in the work at CERN. There are other statues and art pieces at CERN. This one seems to get all the attention. What about this one? There is also this one

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

14 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The thoughts I was expressing were; location, location, location. Nazism was not an ideology or political agenda; it was an occult organization easily seen and proven. They had specific geographical locations and temples for their occultic practices. The demonic realm seems to have geographical locations.

In addition, just like Naaman the Syrian, if he cannot be there, take some land back with him (sacred geographical location). Germany tore down stone by stone, the Pergamon Temple and the Ishtar Gate, transported it, and rebuilt it in Berlin, Germany; to name a couple. Why? It's a flashing "help wanted" sign.

What's the symbology and purpose of sitting inside of a pentagram? How are the Washington Capitol streets laid out?

There are many a Catholic cathedral and churches built atop of unholy ground (a long explanation). Would you be aware of the purported history and occurrences of; Mt. Graham, AZ.; Mt. Hermon, Lebanon-Syrian border, the ground where the LHC was built? More help wanted signs... 

Just my opinion and view?

I have studied some of this. I believe locations are important and have significance. I was once briefly in real estate and they always said the same things- Location, location, location. :)

12 hours ago, teddyv said:

I've stated this twice in this thread: the "God particle" is just a nickname and it was changed from the original name, the "Godd--- particle" because it was so elusive. It is what is called the Higgs Boson, which was predicted to exist - but until the LHC, there was no means to test. LHC was essentially built to test for the Higgs Boson and did eventually confirm the existence of the Higgs.

I thought I read through the posts here. I must have missed this. Thanks. I did know the people at CERN were working on isolating some of the the very smallest particles in the universe.  Now we know it exists.What do they plan to do with the info? We know they have a plan of some sort. I have heard rumors they are after dark matter which is said to be very hard to contain and has very bad effects( all hearsay).

12 hours ago, teddyv said:

According to CERN, it was a gift from the government of India as they are a partner in the work at CERN. There are other statues and art pieces at CERN. This one seems to get all the attention. What about this one? There is also this one

Are you of the opinion that this statue is symbolic? Do you know what it stands for? The others you pointed out likely have some symbolism attached to them as well. One of them looks a lot like the infinity symbol. It represents the mathematical concept of infinity. If they are playing with time this would make sense. I am not convinced they aren't, and this is the thing. We only know what they tell us. If we choose to believe their line ok. I am a bit more skeptical especially given the effort and cost that went into this project.

The US Apollo space program was a partial cover for military space operations. Some things are hidden in plain sight, others are not. They are deeply hidden. Since I am highly skeptical of most governments in the first place, when something like CERN comes along that was a unified effort from many countries I am doubly skeptical of anything the 'world' is concocting.

We will probably never know all of it this side of the grave.

There have been strange cloud formations over CERN and their logo just happens to have three sixes in it.:39:

images.jpg

hqdefault (1).jpg

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

14 minutes ago, Starise said:

I have studied some of this. I believe locations are important and have significance. I was once briefly in real estate and they always said the same things- Location, location, location. :)

I thought I read through the posts here. I must have missed this. Thanks. I did know the people at CERN were working on isolating some of the the very smallest particles in the universe.  Now we know it exists.What do they plan to do with the info? We know they have a plan of some sort. I have heard rumors they are after dark matter which is said to be very hard to contain and has very bad effects( all hearsay).

Are you of the opinion that this statue is symbolic? Do you know what it stands for? The others you pointed out likely have some symbolism attached to them as well. One of them looks a lot like the infinity symbol. It represents the mathematical concept of infinity. If they are playing with time this would make sense. I am not convinced they aren't, and this is the thing. We only know what they tell us. If we choose to believe their line ok. I am a bit more skeptical especially given the effort and cost that went into this project.

The US Apollo space program was a partial cover for military space operations. Some things are hidden in plain sight, others are not. They are deeply hidden. Since I am highly skeptical of most governments in the first place, when something like CERN comes along that was a unified effort from many countries I am doubly skeptical of anything the 'world' is concocting.

There have been strange cloud formations over CERN and their logo just happens to have three sixes in it.:39:

images.jpg

hqdefault (1).jpg

Hi Star,

I caught a bit of what Rick Scaparo was saying yesterday ,I think that’s his name ,he talked yesterday about CERN,you can google him,I will look later today to see if I can find it back, the Shiva statue is symbolic as far as I know for “ The destroyer” rememberGod has  it all in control and He can stop this at anytime,it looks that people try to be God…

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

42 minutes ago, Starise said:

This is an interesting topic to discuss. I've seen a few videos pertaining to this subject matter, by the late Dr. Charles Missler. Everything I'm going to say is from memory, and I don't really understand it.

All matter is finite; if you take say an onion, and keep cutting it in half; you come to a point (forgot the scientific term) where it cannot be cut in half again, it would cease to exist. 

I think this is the particle (the building block - the genesis) they are searching for; that everything else is built upon. Atoms were once thought to be the smallest particle, if my 70-year-old pudding brain is still functioning.

I do consider myself highly educated; spending twelve years in grades 1-6. Graduating cum laude, with a nice diploma, titled, "the most likely not to succeed." I could not have achieved my higher education without dad. He was two grades ahead of me, and kept the notes he had from tests, that he obtained from copying the answers from the A+ student persons little ink well desk next to him. But anyway' enough about my smarts and credentials. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

Not sure what they will do with the knowledge (in a practical manner). As far as I can tell the original goal was pure research to simply discover if the particle exists as it had implications on the nature of the universe based on the hypothesis of its existence.

Any piece of art will hold some symbolic attribute and as these were created for CERN, the artist was likely aiming for something relevant to the work at CERN. I have trouble with always looking for deeper motives when the face value explanation is reasonable or plausible. While I can't definitively say that they are not doing something untoward there, you are not in any better position to say they are. It seems to be that if we don't understand something, it must be bad and leads to unnecessary suspicion and hostility.

I don't know. I guess there are plenty of cases of countries working to bad ends. But it seems that applying that standard to all joint efforts seems rather cynical.

I'm hoping we don't know everything on the other side either. I'd hope even in a restored world there is still much to discover. :)

The CERN logo is three or four particle accelerator tracks.

Weird cloud formations occur all over the earth everyday.