IGNORED

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25233661-500-2022-preview-large-hadron-collider-will-reach-for-the-edge-of-physics/

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2022 news preview: Large Hadron Collider will reach for the edge of physics | New Scientist

I remember we had some physicists in the forum ,are they still here and can they explain what will happen if they restart Cern again?

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

Not a physicist.

I assume when they restart it, it will operate the same way it has operated in the past. 

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

Physicist here.  I knew some people who worked at CERN back when I was in grad school.  I did some debugging of computer code that analyzed CERN data back in the mid 80s.  

It basically operates on the idea of throwing rocks at other rocks so they break apart and you can see what is inside.  It accelerates various types of particles, crashes them into other particles so they break apart.  It then has a lot of detectors all around to see what comes out.  The upgrades mentioned in the article are basically so they can throw the rocks harder than they could before.

I'm not worried about it blowing up the world or opening doors to other dimensions or stuff like that.   As of a few years ago, the LHC particle beam stored on the order of 1/3 of a billion joules of energy when operating.    For reference, an average lightning bolt has on the order of a billion joules of energy.  There are rare forms of lightning called superbolts which can have 100 to 10,000 times more energy than an average lightning bolt.  At this point, CERN is not even close to approaching the power and energy levels in the most powerful lightning bolts that naturally occur on a regular basis.

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, GandalfTheWise said:

Physicist here.  I knew some people who worked at CERN back when I was in grad school.  I did some debugging of computer code that analyzed CERN data back in the mid 80s.  

It basically operates on the idea of throwing rocks at other rocks so they break apart and you can see what is inside.  It accelerates various types of particles, crashes them into other particles so they break apart.  It then has a lot of detectors all around to see what comes out.  The upgrades mentioned in the article are basically so they can throw the rocks harder than they could before.

I'm not worried about it blowing up the world or opening doors to other dimensions or stuff like that.   As of a few years ago, the LHC particle beam stored on the order of 1/3 of a billion joules of energy when operating.    For reference, an average lightning bolt has on the order of a billion joules of energy.  There are rare forms of lightning called superbolts which can have 100 to 10,000 times more energy than an average lightning bolt.  At this point, CERN is not even close to approaching the power and energy levels in the most powerful lightning bolts that naturally occur on a regular basis.

Thanks, that's interesting , so it's not a big worry for humanity, I remember watching those awful videos from Cern in Switzerland an couple of years back, they had some kind of an opening show, you probably remember watching it also, very demonic, I remember talking to somebody on Wortyh about Cern, I don't think it was you? My husband is always interested in those kind of things, do you have good links to watch for him?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

They'll either find a particle that does not decay.. or open the bottomless pit..

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I've discussed my thoughts and suspicions in detail on here before. I cannot prove it, but reading Revelation, I have a suspicion CERN and the LHC might have something to do with a portal opening to the underworld (another dimension)? We know that dimensional barrier is broken the first half of the Tribulation, and what proceeds out of them. CERN gets its wish.

Many times, the Lord uses man's evil heart, nature, the supernatural, and his works; to bring about what he desires with judgment and punishment. 

The appearance CERN projects to me, is a mixture of dabbling in the occult, with some particle physics thrown in. Are these facts mere coincidence?

(1) A bronze statue of Shiva the Destroyer in front of CERN Headquarters. Their official explanation (yeah right).

(2) The bizarre and occultic ceremonies and rituals performed there.

(3) A former CERN director saying and to paraphrase, "we're trying to pass something through, or get something back from." Talking about another dimension. Is it occultic trying to penetrate other dimensions, as we were created to live in a 3D plus time physical world? 

(4) The land the LHC is built under, with its occultic and supernatural history. Even crossing national borders, what's up with that? 

Location; location; location. Just like the legal battle between the Native Americans and the Vatican & State of Arizona over Mt. Graham, AZ. For the installation of the Vatican observatory and their instrument L.U.C.I.F.E.R. These sites have long been considered portals to other dimensions. There were other mountains nearby that would suit their purposes just as well, without a lengthy and costly legal battle to oust the Native Americans. 

I suspect CERN might be successful in the near future? 

It amazes me. These bright scientific minds know there are UFOS, other dimensions, and something and someone behind them. Reading official government reports, and the classifications of who and what it could be. They list and consider everything but the supernatural spiritual realm. Their atheistic and evolutionary view is so ingrained, it warps their critical thinking.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've discussed my thoughts and suspicions in detail on here before. I cannot prove it, but reading Revelation, I have a suspicion CERN and the LHC might have something to do with a portal opening to the underworld (another dimension)? We know that dimensional barrier is broken the first half of the Tribulation, and what proceeds out of them. CERN gets its wish.

Many times, the Lord uses man's evil heart, nature, the supernatural, and his works; to bring about what he desires with judgment and punishment. 

The appearance CERN projects to me, is a mixture of dabbling in the occult, with some particle physics thrown in. Are these facts mere coincidence?

(1) A bronze statue of Shiva the Destroyer in front of CERN Headquarters. Their official explanation (yeah right).

(3) A former CERN director saying and to paraphrase, "we're trying to pass something through, or get something back from." Talking about another dimension. Is it occultic trying to penetrate other dimensions, as we were created to live in a 3D plus time physical world? 

(4) The land the LHC is built under, with its occultic and supernatural history. Even crossing national borders, what's up with that? 

Location; location; location. Just like the legal battle between the Native Americans and the Vatican & State of Arizona over Mt. Graham, AZ. For the installation of the Vatican observatory and their instrument L.U.C.I.F.E.R. These sites have long been considered portals to other dimensions. There were other mountains nearby that would suit their purposes just as well, without a lengthy and costly legal battle to oust the Native Americans. 

It amazes me. These bright scientific minds know there are UFOS, other dimensions, and something and someone behind them. Reading official government reports, and the classifications of who and what it could be. They list and consider everything but the supernatural spiritual realm. Their atheistic and evolutionary view is so ingrained, it warps their critical thinking.

I had to look up that LUCIFER telescope and sure enough it's an acronym for something that seems unacronymable (my word :)). Anyway, the Vatican telescope is not the LUCIFER scope. It is located nearby to it though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

I had to look up that LUCIFER telescope and sure enough it's an acronym for something that seems unacronymable (my word :)). Anyway, the Vatican telescope is not the LUCIFER scope. It is located nearby to it though.

The name of the tool that is nick named Lucifer is [Large Binocular Telescope Near Infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.]     

A good bit of trivia......  For what it's worth.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I see where you are coming from, I watched the opening from Cern, very demonic, I was thinking more like you also, will this be the year they will introduce aliens to earth? NASA did hire 24 the theologians to find out what people think of other planets...

On 1/3/2022 at 4:47 AM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

They'll either find a particle that does not decay.. or open the bottomless pit..

We're living in evil  times, good the Lord will have the last say in everything!

• Thumbs Up 1