• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

40 minutes ago, other one said:

Hadn't thought of Russia as Babylon...

Many flags and faces but the name remains...;)

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

1 hour ago, Don19 said:

The president of Ukraine is Jewish, too. It’s really comical that Ukrainians are portrayed by Russian propaganda as nazis. Same kind of irony as Trudeau trying to link a Jewish member of parliament to nazis over the truck convoy protests.

I wasn't aware of this.  I love irony. 

The word Nazi is thrown about today like a common insult.  Nobody seems to know or remember who those people were or what they represented.

Communist is another word like that...... does anyone realize the early Christians lived like the classic definition of a communist community - sharing all they had with one another?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

6 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Babylon is a reference to a religious system with political overtones.

Russia doesn't fit the description.   The Roman Catholic church fits it to a T.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

24 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Timing is kind of odd, but my daughter spend a year and a half in Russia with Campus Crusade teaching college kids how to start churches.....   I was wondering about all that last week  and checked and discovered that the head of the Orthodox church says that they have started or reclaimed over 30,000 churches.  Most with pleasure of the new Russian government.  Don't have a clue if that fits into any end time stuff but I thought it rather odd.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

9 minutes ago, other one said:

Timing is kind of odd, but my daughter spend a year and a half in Russia with Campus Crusade teaching college kids how to start churches.....   I was wondering about all that last week  and checked and discovered that the head of the Orthodox church says that they have started or reclaimed over 30,000 churches.  Most with pleasure of the new Russian government.  Don't have a clue if that fits into any end time stuff but I thought it rather odd.

I do have a kind of resect for Russian people. They fought and died heroes in the last war.

The many flags of Babylon include those we would be surprised at sometimes. Babylon is an over arching system of intelligent supernatural forces and will use whichever human proxies they can subvert.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, other one said:

Never count out the misuse of our military.  It's happened almost consistently since the end of WWII.

I just deleted four paragraphs documenting and supporting your statement. As with every other social platform these days, one has to now be careful what is said, not to get put on a list, labeled a domestic terrorist.

Does anyone think that is not occurring right now? Or maybe age has caught up with me and I've become paranoid? 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I just deleted four paragraphs documenting and supporting your statement. As with every other social platform these days, one has to now be careful what is said, not to get put on a list, labeled a domestic terrorist.

Does anyone think that is not occurring right now? Or maybe age has caught up with me and I've become paranoid? 

I understand.....   I'm probably already on the cleanup list if they go crazy take over by force.

Be careful of the words you use and sidestep the AI.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, other one said:

I understand.....   I'm probably already on the cleanup list if they go crazy take over by force.

Be careful of the words you use and sidestep the AI.

Quoted to add that some of the things I have posted here about Islam raised the ire of some of the Hamas people in Oklahoma City.   I've gotten death threats from them in the past.   That and a disgruntle fellow employee in the distant past causes me to arm myself just about everywhere I go. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes,it's occuring here and you probably know why... ( Canada

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

6 hours ago, choir loft said:

You begin with error in interpretation and expand it with western propaganda.  Russia is an enemy, but not the enemy you suppose it is.

During the early part of the 20th century Communism arose in Soviet Russia.  Following that political disturbance many commentators and cheap preachers interpreted the name of one of Israel's opponents, Rosh, as Russia.   They did so only because the word Rosh SOUNDS LIKE Russia.   

Recent detailed study of the origins of ethnic groups and leaders reveal ALL of the parties that will be assembled against Israel in the latter days will be NEIGHBORS of Israel.  All of them will exist in close proximity to that nation. If their borders don't actually touch the borders of Israel they're pretty close to it.

For instance, Turkey is a nation to watch.   Revelation 2:12 identifies the location of the throne of satan - the ancient city of Pergamun.  Pergamun is in central Turkey.

In recent years Turkey enjoyed the western opinion of 'moderate' Islamic state .  In the words of its leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "there is no such thing as moderate Islam.  There is only Islam."  

Turkey has recently suffered a severe economic collapse.  It's currency, the Lyra, has turned to dust. Such collapses have proven extremely dangerous in the past and have even led to war.  Erdogan's long term goal has been to lead Islamic states in the region.  Will war be the chosen panacea for Turkish economic recovery?  It's a possibility.

In a museum in Istanbul lies the preserved battle flag of Mohammad [pbuh] and the sword he carried into battle.  It is said among Muslims, such as the twelvers of Iran, that when the final Jihad arrives the flag and sword will lead them into battle against "the people of the book" (Jews & Christians - Qur'an 22.17)

Whether or not the Kremlin provides military aid in such a battle ought not be the focus of our attention.  Those who rise against Israel are the ones who will be defeated by the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Caution should be observed here because America has becoming increasingly anti-semitic in recent days.

Those who will contend against Israel will be its political neighbors and their religious opponents linked to the RCC - the anti-Christ system predicted by the prophet Daniel and the book of Revelation.

Very interesting observation about Pergamos!