• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Psalms 94:1-7 God of vengeance – show Yourself!  Rise now and judge the earth, repay the arrogant as they deserve. Lord, how long will the wicked exult and tread down Your chosen Land? They murder and carry out terror attacks, saying: The Lord does not see, their God pays no heed.  Nahum 1:1-6

Psalms 94:8-11 Take heed yourselves, you most stupid of people; you fools, do you think that the Maker of all things cannot see or hear? Will He, who controls the destiny of nations, not correct them?

The Instructor of mankind has all knowledge, He knows that the thoughts of everyone are but puffs of wind.

Psalms 94:12-15 Happy is the one whom the Lord instructs, those who receive His Law. They will be rescued from trouble, while the godless fall into a pit of their own making. The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land, for justice and righteousness will again come together and all who love the Lord will experience it.

Psalms 94:16-19 Who is on the Lord’s side against the godless? Who will stand up for Him against evildoers?            I nearly made the mistake of not trusting the Lord, but He helped me in my  time of trouble , He held me up and His comfort brought me joy.

Psalms 94:20-23 If justice is perverted and mischief is contrived under the cover of the law, that condemns the innocent – then you must not agree with it.            The Lord will repay the wicked for their injustice, He will destroy them for their misdeeds.

The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge.                                                                                                              Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged,

This is how it is now: The wicked exult and tread down the Lord’s chosen Land, they murder and carry out terror attacks. Psalms 10:1-6, Psalms 83:2-3 

The prayer of the righteous people: Rise now and judge the earth;  God of vengeance, repay the wicked for their injustice, destroy them for their misdeeds. Jer. 9:25-26

The Lord’s reply: The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land. He, who controls the destiny of the nations will judge those who disobey Him. The godless will fall into a pit of their own making. Psalms 7:12-15, Obadiah 15, Habakkuk 3:14

Our response: The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge. Isaiah 30:15, John 14:1 

His promise: The Lord keeps us safe in the time of trouble.  All those who love Him will experience justice and righteousness in the Land.                

Edited by Keras
  • Thanks 1

Mods; Please correct the title; Lord; Rise Now and Judge the Earth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

37 minutes ago, Keras said:

Are you referring to the rapture of the Church?

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Are you referring to the rapture of the Church?

There is no 'rapture to heaven' for anyone. Except the 2 Witnesses. 

We must stand strong in our faith thru all that must happen until Jesus Returns.   Psalms 94 and many other prophesies, refer to the Day the Lord will destroy the attackers of Israel.  Psalms 83, Micha 4:11-12

11 minutes ago, Keras said:

We must stand strong in our faith thru all that must happen until Jesus Returns.   Psalms 94 and many other prophesies, refer to the Day the Lord will destroy the attackers of Israel.  Psalms 83, Micha 4:11-12

That is not what the Bible tells me. And I read the Bible literally as God wants us to do. How do you interpret the Bible verses below?

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

1 Corinthians 15: 50-54

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

17 hours ago, Keras said:

If you edit your first post you should be able to edit your title at the same time.

• Keras changed the title to Lord: Rise Now and Judge the World

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is not what the Bible tells me. And I read the Bible literally as God wants us to do. How do you interpret the Bible verses below?

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

1 Corinthians 15: 50-54

1 Thess 4:13-18 .....the Lord will descend from heaven......As Revelation 19:12 says   

Those killed during the Great Trib, will rise; Revelation 20:4.   

And the Christians who have survived until them will meet the Lord in the clouds, to be where He is. Matthew 24:31

1 Cor 15:50-56 Is a prophecy entirely about things to happen at the Great White Throne Judgment; AFTER the Millennium.  Proved by how it is then that Death will be no more.  Revelation 21:4

The Bible does not tell us that we will be taken to live in heaven.  It is false teachers who say that. 1 Timothy 6:2b-6

Edited by Keras

1 hour ago, Keras said:

1 Thess 4:13-18 .....the Lord will descend from heaven......As Revelation 19:12 says   

Those killed during the Great Trib, will rise; Revelation 20:4.   

And the Christians who have survived until them will meet the Lord in the clouds, to be where He is. Matthew 24:31

1 Cor 15:50-56 Is a prophecy entirely about things to happen at the Great White Throne Judgment; AFTER the Millennium.  Proved by how it is then that Death will be no more.  Revelation 21:4

The Bible does not tell us that we will be taken to live in heaven.  It is false teachers who say that. 1 Timothy 6:2b-6

I do not support your theology.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

7 hours ago, Keras said:

By definition, the rapture is of those who have not seen death.  1 Thess 4 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words.  

Rapture is of those who are alive and remain.

You do recall that the two witnesses were dead and came to life.  Their going up is more like an ascension.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,969
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

By definition, the rapture is of those who have not seen death.

Let's get this right . . .

Christians who have "fallen asleep", or "sleep in Christ", and are termed "the dead in Christ", meaning they have predeceased those still living at the Parousia, rise first, then those still living rise to be with them.

1Th 4:13-18  But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.  (14)  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.  (15)  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  (16)  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  (17)  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  (18)  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1